PDA

View Full Version : Still thinking Gordon Hayward would've been a better pick than Paul George?

smj887
04-06-2011, 09:27 PM
23 points and a career high.

i know most of you never had any doubts about George. What about the rest of you? Still think Utah got one over on us by drafting Gordon?

Not trying to troll, I just found the timing of PG hitting his career high to be funny. It's like PG saw bhaas' thread earlier and took offense.

yoadknux
04-06-2011, 09:35 PM
I don't love Gordon or anything, but guys, come on. Stop overreacting because of one game.
Hayward has a career high and some people are like "WOW!! WE SHOULD HAVE TAKEN HIM".
And now George had his career high, someone will maybe open a thread "the future of the franchise". This thread for me is the same as the hayward one.
Just calm down :rolleyes:

Richard_Skull
04-06-2011, 09:38 PM
Ahhh, beat me to it. I think Paul will become a better player, but Gordan has a good chance to be something special too.

Justin Tyme
04-06-2011, 09:40 PM
NO, I didn't at draft time, and I still don't!

MarvelousMarvin
04-06-2011, 09:41 PM
I don't love Gordon or anything, but guys, come on. Stop overreacting because of one game.
Hayward has a career high and some people are like "WOW!! WE SHOULD HAVE TAKEN HIM".
And now George had his career high, someone will maybe open a thread "the future of the franchise". This thread for me is the same as the hayward one.

I think that this thread was made to poke fun at bahaas (sp?) since he posted that ridiculous thread after 1 game.

Anthem
04-06-2011, 09:42 PM

Except that he admits that one game is just one game, and that it was just funny because we'd just had a thread about GH.

Roll with it, man.

Doddage
04-06-2011, 09:42 PM
Seriously, after every one game?

PacersHomer
04-06-2011, 09:44 PM
We clinched the playoffs tonight and this is the topic of discussion? Seriously?

ilive4sports
04-06-2011, 09:45 PM
I thought it was funny.

mattie
04-06-2011, 09:49 PM
Paul George is the greatest basketball player to ever walk the earth.

DGPR
04-06-2011, 10:06 PM
I applauded at the Fieldhouse when the Jazz picked Gordon Hayward.

BringJackBack
04-06-2011, 10:11 PM
Paul George is the greatest human to ever walk the earth.

Fixed. :-p

Unclebuck
04-06-2011, 10:23 PM
Don't we have a Hayward thread active right now

cdash
04-06-2011, 10:25 PM

Yes, but that thread is for the Hayward fans. This thread is for the George fans. Silly UB.

graphic-er
04-06-2011, 10:28 PM
Paul George is the greatest basketball player to ever walk the earth.

But he's no Gordon Hayward.

ilive4sports
04-06-2011, 10:31 PM

I think this thread is just a little joke on that thread. One big game from Hayward and bhass made his and the next day Paul has big game and gets his own.

ilive4sports
04-06-2011, 10:31 PM
But he's no Gordon Hayward.

No, he's better

If Paul George played for Butler, he would have hit that half court shot at the end of the game against Duke

Unclebuck
04-06-2011, 10:33 PM
Yes, but that thread is for the Hayward fans. This thread is for the George fans. Silly UB.

I'm not a Hayward fan

cdash
04-06-2011, 10:34 PM
I'm not a Hayward fan

I was being sarcastic.

graphic-er
04-06-2011, 10:35 PM
No, he's better

If Paul George played for Butler, he would have hit that half court shot at the end of the game against Duke

Really, did Paul George even win the WAC?

MarvelousMarvin
04-06-2011, 10:43 PM

Since Butler went to the National Championship this year without Hayward shouldn't that tell people that last year Butler had a pretty damn good team next Hayward and that he didn't carry them? Can you name one player who was on Fresno State? I can't.

pacer4ever
04-06-2011, 10:46 PM
Since Butler went to the National Championship this year without Hayward shouldn't that tell people that last year Butler had a pretty damn good team next Hayward and that he didn't carry them? Can you name one player who was on Fresno State? I can't.

Greg Smith he just declared for the draft but he wont get drafted if he comes out.

TheDon
04-06-2011, 10:52 PM
I applauded at the Fieldhouse when the Jazz picked Gordon Hayward.

Me too some Butler fans around me thought I was excited cause he got selected I just rolled with it. They were like "isn't it exciting that he got selected?" I was like "Yeah it sure is!" but not for the reasons they were :D

ilive4sports
04-06-2011, 11:00 PM

Because the Horizon league is so much better than the WAC:rolleyes:

It was a joke, lighten up