PDA

View Full Version : Two FREE Club Level Tickets to Tonight's Game!!!

Professor S
04-01-2011, 09:01 AM
I was able to acquire two floor level tickets to tonight's crucial game against the Bucks, leaving me with two Club Level seats for tonight's game that I am unable to use. I really want to make sure Conseco is packed with Pacer fans tonight so I don't want them to go unused.

Anyone who is interested please let me know. I'll check back around noon/one. If multiple people are interested, I'll give them to whoever convinces me they'll be the biggest fan. I want Conseco to be as loud and supportive as possible tonight!

Psyren
04-01-2011, 09:39 AM
Would be a great time to go to the game tonight!

Both myself and a friend have off work for once, and this is arguably one of the biggest games of the entire season! Would love to go and be there to cheer on the Pacers to the playoffs!

GO PACERS!

yoadknux
04-01-2011, 10:04 AM
Wow, how generous. That's very nice of you :D

LetsTalkPacers
04-01-2011, 10:38 AM
April Fools?

DieHard
04-01-2011, 10:41 AM
It would be great to take my little brother. This is the first season that he has really followed the team, and it has been awesome watching the games with him. I'd love to catch a game like this one (playoff atmosphere) to make him a DieHard Pacer's fan for life like me. We'd be there cheering our a$$ off for sure!

Professor S
04-01-2011, 10:47 AM
April Fools?

I can promise you, no April Fool's here. Just a true Pacer's fan with a desire to be generous to others!

smj887
04-01-2011, 11:42 AM
I'm 6'3" 275, there is no contest as to who is the biggest fan.

Hibbert Laugh
04-01-2011, 11:47 AM
I'm not sure where I rank on the fan scale, but I'm interested in having the tickets and watching the Pacers knock their magic number down to at least 5.

IndyHoosier
04-01-2011, 11:59 AM
Count me in!!! Would love to take my son to the game and get REAL LOUDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!! Goooooooo Pacerssssssssssss!!!!!!

mb221
04-01-2011, 12:28 PM
I often get strange glances from people around me while I'm at games due to my constant cheering/hollering, so while I'm sure there might be a bigger fan out there somewhere in the world, I don't think I would let you down in my support of the Pacers. Would love to go to this game as others have said it will hopefully be a playoff atmosphere and one of the most important games the Pacers have played in quite a while. Count me in!

Professor S
04-01-2011, 12:44 PM
Alright. This is tough - didn't expect it to be. I actually feel bad I can't give all of you tickets. In the end, it's about inspiring a second generation of fans. So DieHard and his little brother win.

Die Hard, check your private message box.

IndyHoosier
04-01-2011, 12:52 PM
Alright. This is tough - didn't expect it to be. I actually feel bad I can't give all of you tickets. In the end, it's about inspiring a second generation of fans. So DieHard and his little brother win.

Die Hard, check your private message box.

I agree! Congrats DieHard and hope you guys have a great time!!

Go Pacers! Whoop the Bucks Tonight!!!

pacer4ever
04-01-2011, 03:42 PM
sell them to a scalper will get u beer money

naptownmenace
04-01-2011, 04:10 PM
Classy move, ProfessorS.

http://nightclubsecurity.files.wordpress.com/2010/08/stay_classy1.gif

DieHard
04-01-2011, 11:07 PM
Just getting home from the game. My brother and I had a really good time. I cheered my butt off for everyone who wanted to go but didn't get the chance. My voice is gone. LOL. Thanks again Professor. Like naptown said you are a classy guy.