PDA

View Full Version : anyone order from pacers.com before?

WhatCouldHaveBeen
04-01-2011, 12:25 AM
so i registered and got no e-mail confirming it (weird)...I place my order and they say they will send me an email with tracking info once completed(nothing) ...I thought maybe wrong email but when i go to my acct. that is my sign in...my email or w.e...I picked 2 day shipping and i ordered it wed so i should expect it fri? When i try to click tracking info on the website when i'm logged in it just gives me a bunch of coding/java type error? i tried multiple pc's /browsers...wtf? does anyone know if they have a contact # ? does the official pacer site get their stuff from nba store or is it like the store inside conseco?

Constellations
04-01-2011, 12:56 AM
What time did you order it Wednesday?

Deadshot
04-01-2011, 01:37 AM
I recently made a purchase from PacersGear.com. Apparently the ordering software is messed up so there isn't actually a confirmation email (which I thought was strange). I had an issue with my order and called them up and they were awesome about taking care of it. They were even able to provide me with the FedEx tracking number for my package. I also inquired about a jacket and they printed me off a picture of it and sent it along with a receipt. Apparently Jeremy runs the web orders but he was out of the office and Mark did an awesome job for me. The phone number to reach them is 317-917-2755. I hope you get all of your stuff resolved.

WhatCouldHaveBeen
04-01-2011, 01:48 AM
I ordered it on wed @ like 12 pm....so i'm hoping for tom. to get it. It's a reggie flo jo jersey and a paul george Jersey # TShirt :)...
if not tom. i'll call that # and find out what's good. Thanks guys