PDA

View Full Version : Bobbleheads Available

MyFavMartin
03-31-2011, 10:33 PM
FYI Pacers bobbleheads available on pacersgear.com.

Much cheaper than what they're going for on ebay. :laugh:

MyFavMartin
04-03-2011, 02:04 AM
bump

CableKC
04-03-2011, 02:49 AM
Are they going to come out with more?

or

Are all the bobbleheads that will be out for this season has been made available on Pacersgear.com?

I plan to get them all for this season...but don't want to get all 5 listed, then find out there is a 6th one then have to pay for shipping for just 1 of them.

pwee31
04-03-2011, 12:36 PM
There are 6, I have them all.

Foster, Hibbert, Collison, Hansbrough, Granger, George

El Pacero
04-03-2011, 06:47 PM
Brother Martino, there were 6 made this season, but they released each one individually obviously. Besides new Boomer and Granger bobbleheads last season, these have been rare the past several seasons so I don't really expect new ones next season. (Unless maybe if we got a big time player in the off season!)

MyFavMartin
04-03-2011, 08:52 PM
Looks like PG one was released at the Milwaukee game.

MyFavMartin
04-08-2011, 01:16 PM
So I openned up my Pacer bobbleheads and my daughter asked to play with some... I gave her Andray Blatche, a Wiz freebie from a Pacers game long ago, and Tyler Hansbrough, which she immediately takes and starts ramming into Andray. "That's how he plays, honey." (She's 5.)

The other part of me was thinking "These are collector items, I hope she doesn't/hasn't damaged them." (At least the Pacers ones....)

glazedham42
04-08-2011, 01:21 PM
So I openned up my Pacer bobbleheads and my daughter asked to play with some... I gave her Andray Blatche, a Wiz freebie from a Pacers game long ago, and Tyler Hansbrough, which she immediately takes and starts ramming into Andray. "That's how he plays, honey." (She's 5.)

The other part of me was thinking "These are collector items, I hope she doesn't/hasn't damaged them." (At least the Pacers ones....)

She wasn't playing. That was a Psycho T reenactment. :D