PDA

View Full Version : Pics from the Celtics/Pacers 3/28

gaberosario
03-30-2011, 11:52 PM
If you have or know of anybody that took pictures of me with my Kevin Garnett fathead mask please email me. I want to add pics to my collection. Thanks.

gaberosario@yahoo.com

or on facebook

http://www.facebook.com/gaberosario

El Pacero
03-31-2011, 01:32 AM
Why the heck would Pacers fans help you with that? Pacers Digest - Boo This Man!

pacer4ever
03-31-2011, 01:39 AM
If you have or know of anybody that took pictures of me with my Kevin Garnett fathead mask please email me. I want to add pics to my collection. Thanks.

gaberosario@yahoo.com

or on facebook

:banhim:

Will Galen
03-31-2011, 01:43 AM
Why the heck would Pacers fans help you with that? Pacers Digest - Boo This Man!

I would if I was at the game and had what he wanted. The place for booing is at games! Just my opinion.

spazzxb
03-31-2011, 02:17 AM
not when it comes to "Mr. f your rookies" Kevin Garnett. it's just guilt by associiation, nothing personal.

Will Galen
03-31-2011, 03:34 AM
not when it comes to "Mr. f your rookies" Kevin Garnett. it's just guilt by associiation, nothing personal.

I agree he has very bad taste! Still I'd help him out, because I think it would be the thing to do.

sunsun
03-31-2011, 04:10 AM
just wondering why Celtics fan likes a photo from a losing game?

ColeTheMole
03-31-2011, 10:23 AM
I saw you from a long ways away and thought, wow that dude looks cool. Then the Celtics lost.

imbtyler
03-31-2011, 01:31 PM
is THIS your card?

http://www.nba.com/pacers/photos/pacers_boston_110328_(3).jpg

redfoster
03-31-2011, 01:41 PM
He looks like he is screaming something about cancer in that picture.

BPump33
03-31-2011, 01:42 PM
I thought he was saying, "I'm a total @sshat that picks on little guys, but when a big guy like Tyler Hansbrough hits me in head I just cry and pout."

I could be wrong, though.

Trophy
03-31-2011, 02:54 PM
I wouldn't help a single bandwagon fan that invades the Fieldhouse.

Glad we sent you people home upset thinking you were going to beat a "scrub" team.

RWB
03-31-2011, 04:26 PM
Huh, I thought fans of other teams were allowed to post in Pacers Digest as long as they are civil??? :confused::(

imbtyler
03-31-2011, 04:49 PM
Just because I helped doesn't mean I support your fandom of one of the biggest douches (if not THE biggest) with the worst attitude in the NBA. I'd much rather your entire collection go up in flames, whether they be physical pictures, or your computer as a whole. But at least I can say that I assisted a fellow BASKETBALL fan, because that's what you are.

Also, if you're actually FROM Boston, I regret my decision already. There's two things I can't stand: ignorant people, and anyone from Boston. And those two seem to go hand-in-hand.

Cheers.

pacer4ever
03-31-2011, 04:51 PM
Huh, I thought fans of other teams were allowed to post in Pacers Digest as long as they are civil??? :confused::(

thats his first post. thats trolling

RWB
03-31-2011, 04:56 PM

And you had a first post and I had a first post on PD at one time.

vapacersfan
03-31-2011, 05:00 PM
My first post was asking if any fans in the DC metro area were attending a Wizards / Pacers game.

I beleive if you actually read the front of the forums it reads "The place to talk Pacers and the rest of the NBA"

I understand good natured ribbing, but to run a guy off because he is not a fan of the hometown team. That is both sad and shallow at the same time.

P.S. I have always hated the Celtics, but I will never "boo" a man on a internet message board. Unless he is a Cowboys fan. Then I send my condolences

pacer4ever
03-31-2011, 05:00 PM
And you had a first post and I had a first post on PD at one time.

he's just trollin

duke dynamite
03-31-2011, 05:01 PM
Yeah, I have to agree with the majority in this thread. Kevin Garnett is a douche, and you like Garnett, and come to this board hoping someone snapped a photo of you, so you could add it to a collection?

Seems egotistical and self-indulgent to me.

BPump33
03-31-2011, 05:43 PM

I don't really care one way or the other about the poster, (although, I did say "boo") I just don't like KG.

Stryder
03-31-2011, 08:02 PM
Jesus, people. The OP was nice and civil and gets treated like crap. I'm glad I don't post here often...geeze.

ColeTheMole
03-31-2011, 08:47 PM
First, he made an account to get a picture of an embarassing loss. No one should feel obligated to help him.

Jesus, people. The OP was nice and civil and gets treated like crap. I'm glad I don't post here often...geeze.

Okay if you were being sarcastic then I'm going to laugh. But you have 1.7 posts a day? That may not be often to UncleBuck, but to majority of the population that is a lot.

King Tuts Tomb
03-31-2011, 08:53 PM
I'm kind of creeped out/fascinated by those big masks. I'd never wear one but I love seeing them at games.

pwee31
03-31-2011, 10:25 PM
He's asking about a picture of himself during a game the Pacers won, on the best Pacers message board? How is that trolling?

Recently a guy ask someone to post a video of a broadcast b/c it showed a close up of his daughter after a commercial.

If something happen during a Pacers game or on a Pacers broadcast, this is probably the best site to try and get more information, pics, video, audio etc...

Just b/c he's a fan of another team and has the balls to ask a favor on their message board, doesn't make him a troll.

Thankfully imbtyler was kind enough to attempt to help guy.

Don't give Pacers fans or PD a bad name b/c of your personal assumptions

mattie
03-31-2011, 10:34 PM

gaberosario@yahoo.com

or on facebook

When the Celtics suck in 3 years, who are you going to root for? OKC or Miami??

LadiesfromSection220
03-31-2011, 10:46 PM
I wouldn't help a single bandwagon fan that invades the Fieldhouse.

Glad we sent you people home upset thinking you were going to beat a "scrub" team.

I was surrounded on all sides by the bandwagon fans! Victory was all the more sweet. I thought it was just Indianapolis, BUT, I'm sitting here watching a Spurs/Celtics game from San Antonio and there's lots of green there too! And the Spurs have the best record in the league at the moment.

El Pacero
03-31-2011, 10:53 PM
Hey now folks, I was just kidding and giving the invading opposing fan a hard time, just like I do at games... but always with a big smile on my face and usually followed by laughs and sometimes high fives with the opposing fan.

I don't think he cried himself to sleep because of this thread.

Stryder
03-31-2011, 11:23 PM
First, he made an account to get a picture of an embarassing loss. No one should feel obligated to help him.

Okay if you were being sarcastic then I'm going to laugh. But you have 1.7 posts a day? That may not be often to UncleBuck, but to majority of the population that is a lot.

Hi sir. By posting 'here', I mean the pacers board. I post in the other boards. Any other statistics you want to compute? :D

PacerGuy
03-31-2011, 11:35 PM

Maybe he will still like Boston, just as we still all like the Pacers after years of sucking.

------

Also, to many of you who have posted a reply to the OP, I just don't get the hate.
He was polite, asked a simple question, and did not throw his team, his player, or his fanhood in anyones face. He seemed to me to come here as a fan looking for something he could have as a memory of a time he got to see his team & maybe favorite player in person. To me, several of you came accross as more ignorant then those whom you judge him to be based only off his choice of team and player.
Good natured ribbing is one thing, acting like a sports-bigot is just sad.

Hicks
03-31-2011, 11:50 PM

It's not trolling at all. He just asked for assistance.

Hicks
03-31-2011, 11:51 PM

This has been largely a disgrace, I agree.

Hicks
03-31-2011, 11:52 PM
He's asking about a picture of himself during a game the Pacers won, on the best Pacers message board? How is that trolling?

Recently a guy ask someone to post a video of a broadcast b/c it showed a close up of his daughter after a commercial.

If something happen during a Pacers game or on a Pacers broadcast, this is probably the best site to try and get more information, pics, video, audio etc...

Just b/c he's a fan of another team and has the balls to ask a favor on their message board, doesn't make him a troll.

Thankfully imbtyler was kind enough to attempt to help guy.

Don't give Pacers fans or PD a bad name b/c of your personal assumptions

Thank you.

I'm really disappointed right now.

Hicks
03-31-2011, 11:53 PM
Hey now folks, I was just kidding and giving the invading opposing fan a hard time, just like I do at games... but always with a big smile on my face and usually followed by laughs and sometimes high fives with the opposing fan.

I don't think he cried himself to sleep because of this thread.

I knew you were kidding around, but I don't think some of the others were, and I find that troubling.

rel
04-01-2011, 12:40 AM
to your credit, that is a pretty epic fathead. love that you don't have to hold it up and you got little perforations for your eyes lol.

but yea, kg is a douche.

Ozwalt72
04-01-2011, 01:30 AM
That mask is pretty sweet.

And you guys are ********.

spazzxb
04-01-2011, 01:57 AM
I knew you were kidding around, but I don't think some of the others were, and I find that troubling.

I would have given the guy the picture if I had it, as I assume most would. I hope the poster knows this is a crazy KG is a douche thread and doesn't take offense. Not that some didn't take it to far.

Sandman21
04-02-2011, 02:04 AM
I like to think that Pacer fans are more hospitable than some of the examples in here.

Even if it is a Boston fan, We're freaking better than this.

gaberosario
04-02-2011, 02:33 AM
Thanks for the help for those that attempted to help. I've been a Celtics fan since 1982. I'm no bandwagon fan. I only asked for pictures for my scrapbook to pass on to my son one day. This year I started a quest to visit each arena and watch a Celtics game. How many of you are that dedicated to your teams. It just so happened that this game was on my bday so I had to come. Like I said thanks for those that tried to help and for those that had nothing positive to say...well it must kill you to know Bird wears GREEN under that shirt and tie. Thanks Pacer fans!!!

Gabe

gaberosario
04-02-2011, 02:39 AM
Just because I helped doesn't mean I support your fandom of one of the biggest douches (if not THE biggest) with the worst attitude in the NBA. I'd much rather your entire collection go up in flames, whether they be physical pictures, or your computer as a whole. But at least I can say that I assisted a fellow BASKETBALL fan, because that's what you are.

Also, if you're actually FROM Boston, I regret my decision already. There's two things I can't stand: ignorant people, and anyone from Boston. And those two seem to go hand-in-hand.

Cheers.

I live in NW Indiana...

gaberosario
04-02-2011, 02:43 AM
Yeah, I have to agree with the majority in this thread. Kevin Garnett is a douche, and you like Garnett, and come to this board hoping someone snapped a photo of you, so you could add it to a collection?

Seems egotistical and self-indulgent to me.

So making a scrapbook for my son with pictures of his CRAZY dad makes me egotistical and self-indulgent..WOW..and so you know I took about 80 pictures with Pacers and Celtic fans while I was in Indy..it was all about having fun..you guys should try it..

gaberosario
04-02-2011, 02:44 AM

Celtics fan since 1982 brotha...

Will Galen
04-02-2011, 02:53 AM
I like to think that Pacer fans are more hospitable than some of the examples in here.

Even if it is a Boston fan, We're freaking better than this.

Generally we are better Pacer fans here on the Digest because the mods enforce the rules. However, outside of the Digest, Pacer fans are no better than other teams fans.