PDA

View Full Version : Sales of tickets on friday?

Detlef 11
09-28-2004, 07:35 PM
I was wondering if anyone knew what time they started selling the single session tickets on this friday. I haven't come across anything saying when.

Hicks
09-28-2004, 07:42 PM
I'm sure someone will give you an exact answer later, but my guess would be early that morning.

TheSauceMaster
09-29-2004, 03:51 AM
Suprised someone didn't post this it's on Pacers.com and has been since Sept 24, 2004

http://www.nba.com/pacers/news/single_tickets_040924.html

Individual game tickets for the Indiana Pacersí 2004-05 preseason and regular season will go on sale Friday, Oct. 1, at the Conseco Fieldhouse Box Office, beginning at 7:00 a.m.

Tickets will only be available at the Conseco Fieldhouse Box Office from 7:00 a.m. until 1:00 p.m. Tickets will then be available through all Ticketmaster outlets, via the internet at Ticketmaster.com, by phone at 1-800-4NBA-TIX or also at the Fieldhouse Box Office.

Doors to the Conseco Fieldhouse Box Office will open at 6:00 a.m., with a lottery taking place at approximately 6:30 a.m.

Ticket prices available are: $45, $30, $20 and $10 with some single tickets available in other price ranges. There is a limit of 10 tickets per game. Pacersí ticket sales consultants will be on hand for fans interested in purchasing full season ticket packages, half season ticket packages or 10-game plans. Information on these plans is also available by calling (317) 917-2500.

For fans coming to Conseco Fieldhouse for the on-sale for individual game tickets, there will be drawings for prizes; Boomer, Bowser and the Pacemates will be on hand to greet fans; the Home Court gift shop will open at 7:00 a.m.; and Marsh Supermarkets will provide donuts.

The Pacers will have their first preseason game in Conseco Fieldhouse, Tuesday, Oct. 19, against Minnesota. Their home opener for the regular season will be Saturday, Nov. 6, when Chicago visits on the 5th Anniversary of the opening of Conseco Fieldhouse.

There will be six Marsh Family Nights: Saturday, Nov. 20 against Orlando; Monday, Dec. 27 vs. New Orleans; Friday, Jan. 14 vs. Phoenix; Sunday, Feb. 13 vs. Memphis; Friday, Mar. 11 vs. Golden State; and Friday, Apr. 8 vs. Washington. Tickets for those games are $45, $30 and $20 and four tickets purchased includes four hot dogs, four Pepsi products, four bags of chips and four T-shirts.

The Pacers again this year will wear retro jerseys (the 1987-88 road jerseys from Reggie Millerís rookie season) for four home games: Thursday, Nov. 25 (Thanksgiving) vs. Minnesota; Saturday, Dec. 25 (Christmas) vs. Detroit; Saturday, Jan. 22 vs. Washington; and Sunday, Apr. 10 vs. New York.

The Pacers are defending Central Division champions and had the best record in the NBA last season at 61-21. They reached the Eastern Conference Finals before falling to eventual World Champion Detroit.

JOneal7
09-29-2004, 10:17 PM
a JO Throwback from reggies rookie year!~? COOL...