PDA

View Full Version : Non-Colts week 3 thread......

Kstat
09-27-2004, 06:25 PM
Man, Philly took the Lions to school...damn.

At least my boy Roy (spelled R.O.Y. ;) ) remains unstoppable.....we had no RB, FB, or our top WR, and yet he continues to just dominate everyone....

We lost Kevin jones for 2-4 weeks, but thankfully we have a bye coming up.

The lone good news: Dre Bly and Andre Goodman will be back next week, giving us a our #1 and #3 corners back, as well as our best defensive player.

The bad, our #5 CB, Roderick Babers, broke his clavicle. Gone for the year.:cry: Cant we ever catch any GOOD breaks?

Boss Bailey, our 3rd best defensive player, will hopefully be back in 4-5 weeks.

What else, what else......

Steelers won a game that nobody saw (or wanted to see), the fraud Chiefs dropped to 0-3, and the Jags (yes, the JAGS) moved to 3-0, despite averaging just under 11 points per game.

Is this a topsy-turvy league, or what?

P.S. ATTENTION MICHAEL VICK! ITS NOT ABOUT WHO WINS OR LOSES, ITS HOW MANY POINTS YOU SCORE! FOR ME! SCREW WINNING AND START SCORING TOUCHDOWNS!

SoupIsGood
09-27-2004, 06:41 PM
P.S. ATTENTION MICHAEL VICK! ITS NOT ABOUT WHO WINS OR LOSES, ITS HOW MANY POINTS YOU SCORE! FOR ME! SCREW WINNING AND START SCORING TOUCHDOWNS!

No doubt man, I want those highlight 70 yard runs.

obnoxiousmodesty
09-27-2004, 08:25 PM
I think the most interesting thing about the Chiefs is their upcoming schedule over the next four games...

@ Baltimore
@ Jacksonville
vs. Atlanta
vs. Indianapolis

...I don't think they'll be 0-7 after the Colts game, but it's certainly in the realm of possibility. Damn.

ChicagoJ
09-27-2004, 09:38 PM
I watched the Pittsburgh/ Miami swim meet. Did anybody else get to see it?

What a muddy mess. Of course, with a rookie QB, the muddy mess only helped the Steelers stick to the thier ground game, and Miami could do nothing to stop it.

It probably wasn't as fun as playing in the snow, but the players, except for the kickers of course, seemed to 'enjoy' the conditions.

MSA2CF
09-28-2004, 07:58 PM
I would have liked to have watched the Steelers game. I just loooooove games in the elements, fog, snow, or deluge!

ChicagoJ
09-28-2004, 09:05 PM
The Dolphins looked like a Dave Wannstedt coached team. Inept.