PDA

View Full Version : Big East Tourney Game St. John's vs Rutgers

jeffg-body
03-09-2011, 05:01 PM
Did anyone else see this game finish a little bit ago? The refs absolutely blew the game at the end. Two uncalled fouls and a guy out of bounds with the ball and no call. The thing I did notice was the refs getting the heck out of there as soon as the whistle blew. I am not a fan of either but damn it was just too obvious that the refs didn't care.:censored:

cdash
03-09-2011, 05:16 PM
That was absurd. I can't believe they didn't review that--and they absolutely could have. Terrible way to end an entertaining game. Special kudos to that moron on St. John's who ran around dancing 3 seconds too early. The refs bailed him out from potentially becoming a villain.

judicata
03-09-2011, 05:19 PM
Pretty wild. I'm not drinking the Big East koolaid this year.

Pacersalltheway10
03-09-2011, 06:44 PM
Worst non call, Ive ever seen in my life.

flox
03-10-2011, 05:50 PM
Didn't realize this got posted here, not used to having national attention. This was very maddening.

PacerDude
03-10-2011, 06:11 PM
That was absurd. I can't believe they didn't review that--and they absolutely could have. Actually, no.

I heard guys on the radio talking about it and while I don't remember exactly why - it wasn't a reviewable situation.

Sucks - yeah.

Trader Joe
03-11-2011, 03:30 PM
Ok first of all Rutgers coach gets -5 for freaking out too much about the questionable no call at half court and then missing the blatant out of bounds no call. If he had stayed calm he could have made a more convincing case about that call.