PDA

View Full Version : Any of you Jeff Foster fans (jersey related)

JOneal7
09-24-2004, 10:34 PM
lol foster jersey...wow only 70$ for a throwback retro of JO Authentic!? Sweet...the damn swingmans sold for that much last yr. I think when i pick up my next paycheck i'll pick that up.
Oh wait...I gotta pay 1k towards my season tickets :(

ROCislandWarrior
09-24-2004, 11:27 PM
You want to hear a real sad jersey story?

Last year I bought a white Artest jersey from the Home Court gift shop only to have it ruined two months later by a trail of spagetti drop stains.

howboutanicebrew_er
09-25-2004, 12:10 PM
And of course, the Artest jersey would be ruined anyways after the number change from 23 to 91.

MSA2CF
09-25-2004, 02:50 PM
:laugh: Nice Foster jersey, BTW. I find it hilarious to see all these people walking around with Ricky Williams jerseys. A couple of big years and all these people flock to buy his jersey, then he goes and quits. :p

Lord Helmet
09-25-2004, 03:00 PM
I wouldn't get many Pacers jerseys this year since this is the last year for pinstripes.Unless you love the pinstripes or something.I hope the Pacers have another retro night because I want a road flo-jo Reg jersey.I want an authentic Marvin Harrison jersey too that would be sweet. :cool:

MSA2CF
09-25-2004, 03:01 PM
Yeah, same here, VA. I was going to buy a Tinsley one his rookie year, but then trade talk started brewing and I shyed away from it. I am actually more inclined to buy an Al jersey now; might be cheaper now that he's gone.

But yeah, I don't buy jerseys of guys I don't actually like or respect. I own a couple Mark Jacksons, a couple Reggie Millers, a Jerome Bettis, a Terrell Davis (Didn't like him, but it was 25c at a garage sale), and a Walter Payton. I go for proven, quality players.

MSA2CF
09-25-2004, 03:02 PM
Foster has been on my to-buy list for quite a while.

Lord Helmet
09-25-2004, 03:04 PM
I only buy jerseys of my favorite players and team.I don't just conform with what everyone else is buying.Right now the most popular jersey in the NFL is Vick :laugh: As in the NBA it is probably a Shaq in Blaq. :rolleyes:

Lord Helmet
09-25-2004, 03:08 PM
The jerseys I own are a swingman J.O. throwback a Artest swingman (road) It cost only $50 and I got it at finishline during the season.I have an authentic Puma Jalen Rose (road) and a swingman yellow Reg.In football I have a home Edge and a home Peyton(Both are Replicas the ones that have the numbers screenprinted on).Who do you have in your jersey collection VA? :)

Lord Helmet
09-25-2004, 03:17 PM
Yea chill with the jerseys man! :laugh: If we have another retro night that will probably be the only reason I would get a jersey this season.I will go on a jersey buying binge if I like the new Pacers jerseys though. ;)

MSA2CF
09-25-2004, 03:30 PM
Oh, and, maybe I shouldn't tell you guys this, but I have a Pistons jersey...

:gulp:

Grant Hill

MSA2CF
09-25-2004, 03:31 PM
Oh, and, maybe I shouldn't tell you guys this, but I have a Pistons jersey...

:gulp:

Grant Hill

Those darn garage sales...They're just so cheap!

sweabs
09-26-2004, 01:14 AM
lol, its all good, Hill went to my HS, and I have his autograph. I really like him, but I dont know if I could lower myself to sport his Det jersey :p

Grant Hill went to your highschool?

Did he grow up in a rich family? I heard that he asked his parents to pick him up from school in the family Volkswagon...not the Mercedes :laugh:

JOneal7
09-26-2004, 05:37 PM
man spaghetti sauce!~? I took my JO authentic to the dry cleaner for SHARPIE MARKER! (The bad thing about getting autos) and it came out. I was so happy. lol 160$ down the drain would have put me in sucha bad mood. (oh and yes all my tmac authentics have totally killed me, lmao)
I only have 3 pacer jerseys right now but plan on more. JO Home pinstripe authentic....JO All Star swingman and JO Swingman Throwback Retro Yellow.
lol@the foster jersey.