PDA

View Full Version : Profile Editing Problem ?

TheSauceMaster
09-24-2004, 02:22 AM
Well I have tried to update my profile so I get pm email's and no email seems to validate , and I always get this error , I thought it was a fluke when I added a hotmail address and I changed it to my gmail and I still get this error:

We could not validate the e-mail you entered. Do you want to continue with it anyway?

Hicks
09-24-2004, 12:12 PM
When it asks, just click yes. It should work. If not, able is the tech man here. I think he'll finally have time next week to start updating the software again, and hopefully that will mean fixing things like this as well. Sooner or later, we'll get it.:cool:

TheSauceMaster
09-25-2004, 02:00 AM
Yes , I hit yes but I still do not get emails through the board , I sometimes don't even notice I have pm's :laugh::laugh::laugh:

penbert66
10-06-2004, 05:17 PM
i am having the same problem:mad: any idea when this will get fixed.

Thanks
Scott

TheSauceMaster
10-08-2004, 04:53 AM
It always says that for me, but I've never had a problem actually getting the emails.

Never have gotten one email from a pm since the new board , always got them on the old boardwith no problems.

TheSauceMaster
10-08-2004, 05:01 AM
Even worse now my profile which I had filled out is all blank now :mad: When I try to re add everything I fill it out and it says Username and Email are missing , this happen both in IE and Firefox , so I can not update my profile period now and yes , I looked and I was logged in.

Logged in as: TheSauceMaster

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Hicks
10-08-2004, 08:44 AM
That I did notice as well. I think that problem started when able upgraded the software last week. Things just aren't perfect yet *sigh*

penbert66
10-19-2004, 08:11 AM
any one know of an ETA when this will be fixed?

Hicks
10-19-2004, 03:53 PM
Only able has an idea; and I doubt he has an exact date. Maybe he'll chime in here in a bit.