PDA

View Full Version : Our record

Arcaneknight
03-05-2011, 11:24 AM
What is our record without Dunleavy? Seems as though we have took a step back without him. And more than just our record while he has been out, but the games haven't seemed as competitive for some reason. I support Mike, he is one of my favorite players and I know a lot of posters on here don't feel the same way, but I don't see how you can argue with the fact that he is a very important player for the pacers. What do you think?

yoadknux
03-05-2011, 11:25 AM
I'd say it has more to do with us playing against better teams...

Eleazar
03-05-2011, 11:33 AM

Ditto

BlueNGold
03-05-2011, 11:34 AM

This. Dun can be very effective depending on matchups, but that is the minority of the time and one reason he's never sniffed the playoffs in his career.

BTW, OKC and Dallas are two of the best teams in the west. Nobody under .500 in the east should be beating those teams. One has extreme talent and the other has extreme experience and very good talent. Goodness, when Shawn Marion comes off the bench for you, you have to be pretty darn good.

Also, if anyone thinks Vogel is supposed to take this team from sub .400 play (maybe sub .300 in Dec. and Jan) to contender we may want to put him on the HOF ballot right now. Dude still has a winning record as a head coach...