PDA

View Full Version : Pacers smashmouth basketball . . .lol

doctor-h
03-02-2011, 10:43 PM
I am really impressed with the Thunder's young players and their professionalism. They come off a losing streak and came ready to play from the get go. Our young team were not ready mentally to take on that kind of challenge. They looked intimidated the whole game. I would love to see Rush and George do something besides go stand in the corner and watch. We were not even in their league athletically. Our offense reminds me of watching an aau 10 year old team where every player catches the ball hears mom and dad scream drive and then proceeds to drive into trouble. What ever happened to moving the ball and yourself. Collison could not have played a worse game while still being rewarded with major minutes. Smashmouth basketball was played tonight but just by the Thunder, they made us look like a joke. Can't wait for Vogel big talk in the post game interview. Better shut up if you can't back it up.

Gold
03-02-2011, 11:09 PM
There's a post game thread good sir.

15th parallel
03-03-2011, 12:15 AM
Negativity overflowing.

kellogg
03-03-2011, 08:06 AM
Cool...

First Mark Boyle posts on PD, now Coach O'Brien's evil twin brother.

doctor-h
03-03-2011, 10:11 AM
I have never seen so many people on a forum that overreact to everything. Nothing has changed much for the pacers. They are still very inconsistent. Players play one night and are lazy the next. Their point guards are back-ups at best. The team has horrible decision making. Nobody steps up at crunch time in games against decent teams. The defense is laughable. Everyone wants to play one on one basketball when maybe only 1 or 2 players even have the ability to do so. We as fans are so desperate for something positive we over hype everything. Paul George is the second coming, Lance is the next great thing, Hibbert is a top flight center. Maybe they will be and I hope they are but they are nowhere close right now and have not even shown consistently that they are capable. Our talent level is nowhere close to what it needs to be. I think Vogel has done a good job under the circumstances. He has come in with positive energy, tried to give a boost of confidence to a young team that struggles in that area and has put the right players on the floor. The rest is up to these guys and I am not sure they have what it takes to get the job done. Everyone want to make the playoffs but do we just want to make them because everyone else has just managed to be worse than us. Or do we want to make them because we earned our way in.

Mr_Smith
03-03-2011, 11:01 AM
Once again....theres a post-game thread

doctor-h
03-03-2011, 11:05 AM
I don't remember saying this was a post game thread. Maybe you should give me the guidelines on what that is supposed to be.

ColeTheMole
03-03-2011, 11:06 AM
I have never seen so many people on a forum that overreact to everything. Nothing has changed much for the pacers. They are still very inconsistent. Players play one night and are lazy the next. Their point guards are back-ups at best. The team has horrible decision making. Nobody steps up at crunch time in games against decent teams. The defense is laughable. Everyone wants to play one on one basketball when maybe only 1 or 2 players even have the ability to do so. We as fans are so desperate for something positive we over hype everything. Paul George is the second coming, Lance is the next great thing, Hibbert is a top flight center. Maybe they will be and I hope they are but they are nowhere close right now and have not even shown consistently that they are capable. Our talent level is nowhere close to what it needs to be. I think Vogel has done a good job under the circumstances. He has come in with positive energy, tried to give a boost of confidence to a young team that struggles in that area and has put the right players on the floor. The rest is up to these guys and I am not sure they have what it takes to get the job done. Everyone want to make the playoffs but do we just want to make them because everyone else has just managed to be worse than us. Or do we want to make them because we earned our way in.

:haterade:

doctor-h
03-03-2011, 11:07 AM
Mr. Smith may you should read the very quote you have in your post from Hibbert. Did any of that sound true in last nights game or again is it just lip service.