PDA

View Full Version : DJ Paul B

MSA2CF
09-22-2004, 08:31 PM
Like him? Love him? Loathe him? Whatcha think?

MSA2CF
09-22-2004, 08:36 PM
Also, any kind of music you dislike/would like to hear in the Fieldhouse?

Lord Helmet
09-22-2004, 08:53 PM
I like to hear Rap/Rock but not all Rap.It seems like all they play is Rap and its not that I hate Rap its just the stuff he is told to play is the garbage Rap on MTV all day(Not all Rap on MTV is bad) I remember during the Kings game he played Jay-z's What more can I say during the pregame warmups when the players are on the court.That hyped everything up and it was awesome! ;) Isn't he on here as pb777 or something like that?I saw him on IS.How did he find out about PD?

SoupIsGood
09-22-2004, 09:28 PM
Who is this guy?

Kstat
09-22-2004, 09:30 PM
Who is this guy?

He's the son of DJ Paul A.

MSA2CF
09-22-2004, 09:31 PM
Who is this guy?

:rotflmao:

SoupIsGood
09-22-2004, 09:32 PM
My 3rd double post ever now... This makes me angry.

SoupIsGood
09-22-2004, 09:33 PM
Oh well that clears it all up right there.

birdman
09-22-2004, 10:12 PM
Who is this guy?

He's a DJ for 96.3, and also a DJ for Pacers games.

ImReppinBtown
09-22-2004, 10:17 PM
I want to hear some Lil Jon at Conseco

Peck
09-22-2004, 10:57 PM
He's also a loving member of our own forum guys.

PB777, is DJ Paul B.

Also, he is great at the games.

Bball
09-22-2004, 11:17 PM
If the Pacers are gonna have a DJ at the games they could do much much worse than DJ Pauly B.

I also like how he has polled the forum collective for ideas to integrate into the theme.... Not just anyone would do that or do it as smoothly as DJ Pauly B did (IMHO).

At least based on the games I attended last season....

-Bball

Hicks
09-22-2004, 11:54 PM
Hopefully Paul B will post his thoughts here again. That was nice last season. :)

Lord Helmet
09-22-2004, 11:57 PM
Hopefully Paul B will post his thoughts here again. That was nice last season. :)
He was on here a couple of weeks ago I think.Yea he should come back.Maybe during the games he can give a shoutout to Pacersdigest and advertise it. ;)

Hicks
09-22-2004, 11:59 PM
Heh, yeah, that'd be cool: "All right Pacer fans, it's time to let you in on a little secret I call, Pacers Digest. Just log on to pacersdigest.com and chat with the best Pacers fans in the world!" ;)

Lord Helmet
09-23-2004, 12:04 AM
Heh, yeah, that'd be cool: "All right Pacer fans, it's time to let you in on a little secret I call, Pacers Digest. Just log on to pacersdigest.com and chat with the best Pacers fans in the world!" ;)
Yea that would be awesome.I remember last season during one of the games I walked up there and talked to him.Someone probably could tell him to do that but I doubt he is allowed to do that.I guess we will have to do it the ol' fashioned way get Hanes white T's and write Visit Pacersdigest.com. :(

Bball
09-23-2004, 12:14 AM
Maybe you can get that guy that streaked during the Super Bowl to write PacersDigest.com on his chest and streak out on the court at a dead ball? :o

-Bball

MagicRat
09-23-2004, 12:53 AM
Maybe you can get that guy that streaked during the Super Bowl to write PacersDigest.com on his chest and streak out on the court at a dead ball? :o

-Bball

http://home.comcast.net/~magic_rat/pdstreaker.jpg

ChicagoJ
09-23-2004, 10:01 AM
I've seen Paul lurking around here a few times this summer.

I'm not a fan of the *idea* that the Pacers need a DJ during a basketball game, but I think Paul does a great job at what he's asked to do, and I think its cool that he's posted on here and considered our suggestions.

Doug
09-23-2004, 12:31 PM
I'm not a fan of the *idea* that the Pacers need a DJ during a basketball game, but I think Paul does a great job at what he's asked to do, and I think its cool that he's posted on here and considered our suggestions.

Agree. Again. <sigh>

I would be perfectly happy with no music, no cheerleaders, no Boomer/Bowser - just basketball. That said, I think Paul B does an excellent job.

pb777
09-23-2004, 12:39 PM
What's goin' on PD? I've been out of town a lot this summer, and I gotta tell you that PD has been a great way to make sure none of our Pacers (Ron or JB) got traded.

Good news for some of you, bad news for others:laugh: -

I'll be back this season at Conseco:dj:

Like I said last season, I know I cant please everyone with every song. there will always be people that dont like me or the idea of a dj in Conseco. I just focus on the positives. I try to play something for everyone at least once a game. I play everything from ACDC to Lil Jon to Run DMC to house music to Sinatra to Long Tall Glasses. It's like a dream come true to be able to dj for the pacers, not to mention all the fun and the great experience I'm gaining from it.
Throughout the season I'll be around more in discussions and taking requests from everybody. You guys really helped me out last yr by diversifying my playlist. If I never thanked you for it , :thankyou:

Reppin - We'll def get crunk!
PacerFan - I actually do play some rock, even mix it with rap. When my goal is getting the crowd hype I tend to play songs everyone is familiar with (MTV ****), when I'm playing warmups or halftime, I can play the good stuff:yes:

Kstat - nice one, u got jokes

You know everything is politics. I can only mention sponsors of the team or of Conseco at games. We need to work on the streaker idea, maybe a hot chick would be more effective?
Thanks for the support, looking forward to another fun Pacers season!

:dj::gopacers: :dj::gopacers: :dj::gopacers:

Hicks
09-23-2004, 12:45 PM
So if I became a Pacers sponsor.... :D I'll pay them a dollar a month for a random DJ Paul B shout out :laugh:

ChicagoJ
09-23-2004, 12:49 PM
What if you dedicated "Long Tall Glasses" to your friends at PD? Could you get away with that?

TheSauceMaster
09-23-2004, 04:03 PM
Glad your back and safe DJ Paul B , I will be looking forward to another fresh year of tunes at the games.
Like you said though you can't please everyone , you just need to find a majority and run with it .

:dj: The Bells

Lord Helmet
09-23-2004, 05:53 PM
What's goin' on PD? I've been out of town a lot this summer, and I gotta tell you that PD has been a great way to make sure none of our Pacers (Ron or JB) got traded.

Good news for some of you, bad news for others:laugh: -

I'll be back this season at Conseco:dj:

Like I said last season, I know I cant please everyone with every song. there will always be people that dont like me or the idea of a dj in Conseco. I just focus on the positives. I try to play something for everyone at least once a game. I play everything from ACDC to Lil Jon to Run DMC to house music to Sinatra to Long Tall Glasses. It's like a dream come true to be able to dj for the pacers, not to mention all the fun and the great experience I'm gaining from it.
Throughout the season I'll be around more in discussions and taking requests from everybody. You guys really helped me out last yr by diversifying my playlist. If I never thanked you for it , :thankyou:

Reppin - We'll def get crunk!
PacerFan - I actually do play some rock, even mix it with rap. When my goal is getting the crowd hype I tend to play songs everyone is familiar with (MTV ****), when I'm playing warmups or halftime, I can play the good stuff:yes:

Kstat - nice one, u got jokes

You know everything is politics. I can only mention sponsors of the team or of Conseco at games. We need to work on the streaker idea, maybe a hot chick would be more effective?
Thanks for the support, looking forward to another fun Pacers season!

:dj::gopacers: :dj::gopacers: :dj::gopacers:
Yea I know you play rock.You need to give a shoutout to Pacersdigest :cool:To get more people on here. Are you a Colts fan?You should get the Thunder Dome crunk! :laugh: I cant wait to go for the Home opener this Sunday.

able
09-23-2004, 05:57 PM
LOL threads like this make it at least partially funny to log on now and then (yes yes i know i have a lot to do here, hand on heart: next week)

Paul, I will be visiting the Thanksgiving weekend, and know some decent Tull songs you can play to honour that occassion, after all, not many people attending will be flying in from EU (UK in this case) just to see some games and meet some fans on the PD meet :D

you have my email :D :D

SoupIsGood
09-23-2004, 07:07 PM
I prefer rock really, but I really never once noticed the music. Except when it's like De-Fence and stuff. Otherwise I'm either caught up in the game or talking to someone.

When does the music play? While the ball is in play, or what? I've really never noticed it. And I've been to a good amount of games.

Shade
09-23-2004, 09:07 PM
We need more rock and metal. Rap is garbage, IMO -- at least 90% of it, anyway.

PistonsDynasty
09-26-2004, 12:01 AM
Who is this guy?

I know I'm late but :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: LMAO!! Good one Kstat.

I was thinking more on the line of DJ Paul Bunyan.

But Mr Mr. Dj Paul B. you are aware that there is already a Dj Paul (Three 6 Mafia).

**But I think it'll be funny if you played "I Know I Got Skillz" or any of Shaq's wack tracks when Jermaine scores on him this season. LMAO!!