PDA

View Full Version : Your favorite Pacer game ever.........

Kstat
09-22-2004, 03:50 PM
Just thought I'd add this poll out of curiosity, since you don't really have an NBA championship to point to, so what's the most memorable?

Kstat
09-22-2004, 03:54 PM
And I realize half of you will be voting in the empty spaces, just to be smart-asses, so this is meant more as a discussion point.

I also forgot to include game 4 of Last Season's ECF.

MagicRat
09-22-2004, 04:00 PM
since you don't really have an NBA championship to point to....

Yeah, well you don't really have an ABA championship to point to......:mad::tongue::mad::p

Kstat
09-22-2004, 04:02 PM

Yeah, well you don't really have an ABA championship to point to......:mad::tongue::mad::p

I considered that, but most of the board hasn't been around that long. Thats why I posed the question.

ROCislandWarrior
09-22-2004, 04:30 PM
"Harpers on Miller...McKey gets it into Miller for the Win...(Up Roar) FOUR TENTHS OF A SECOND! OH BABY! OH BABY!"

Sollozzo
09-22-2004, 05:30 PM
Game 6 of the 2000 ECF's.....thats one major game deep into the playoffs on the road that we didnt choke. That and game 7 of the 95 semis.

Reggie's 25 fourth quarter performance against NY in game 5 of 1994 was a helluva performance, but we lost the series so it really means nothing. We had a 3-2 lead, choked infont of our hometown fans in game 6, and of course we were scared in game 7.

Game 4 of the 1995 ECF's........Great moment, but too bad we blew game 7 on the road to a team we had swept the previous year.

Reggie's shot against the Bulls......Cool moment, but we were afraid to beat the Bulls when it mattered. That shot would have been nice in game 7, game 4's mean nothing. All Reggie's shot did was extend the series, whoopdedo.

Seeing your list really ticks me off. It reminds me how close we have been over the years, but were afraid to close teams out when it mattered. Championships are all that matters, and every year with those teams, we found a new way to get close and blow it.

TheSauceMaster
09-22-2004, 05:38 PM
I can't just pick one , so here are some of my favorites :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

http://www.nba.com/pacers/history/fantastic_finishes.html

:boomer:

Lord Helmet
09-22-2004, 05:50 PM
Game 6 of the 2000 ECF's.....thats one major game deep into the playoffs on the road that we didnt choke. That and game 7 of the 95 semis.

Reggie's 25 fourth quarter performance against NY in game 5 of 1994 was a helluva performance, but we lost the series so it really means nothing. We had a 3-2 lead, choked infont of our hometown fans in game 6, and of course we were scared in game 7.

Game 4 of the 1995 ECF's........Great moment, but too bad we blew game 7 on the road to a team we had swept the previous year.

Reggie's shot against the Bulls......Cool moment, but we were afraid to beat the Bulls when it mattered. That shot would have been nice in game 7, game 4's mean nothing. All Reggie's shot did was extend the series, whoopdedo.

Seeing your list really ticks me off. It reminds me how close we have been over the years, but were afraid to close teams out when it mattered. Championships are all that matters, and every year with those teams, we found a new way to get close and blow it.
Don't worry I think we have a good chance NOT
to choke this year.

ChicagoJ
09-22-2004, 06:06 PM
Game #4, 1991 EC First Round.

MSA2CF
09-22-2004, 06:20 PM

:unimpressed:

Sollozzo
09-22-2004, 06:27 PM
He's right, we don't have an NBA championship to point to. We should, but we blew it time after time.

MSA2CF
09-22-2004, 06:28 PM
He's right, we don't have an NBA championship to point to. We should, but we blew it time after time.

:unimpressed:

Kstat
09-22-2004, 07:33 PM
Game #4, 1991 EC First Round.

:o:o:o

Wow.

I was actually going to list that game, just to tease you, Jay:laugh:

sweabs
09-22-2004, 09:43 PM
I voted for blank #1.

SoupIsGood
09-22-2004, 09:50 PM
I have already voted in this poll!

Even though I haven't. Kind of like when I was banned from RealGM, even though I had never been there before, I think someone has a close IP address to me, which means it's someone that lives nearby...

Who is the pacer fanatic near me? Time to snoop.

Edit - Wait, I really did vote in this one. Oops. :laugh:

But I still want to know who the RealGM fanatic near me is.

tora tora
09-22-2004, 10:21 PM
The first game of last season was pretty sweet ;)

Lord Helmet
09-22-2004, 11:52 PM
The first game of last season was pretty sweet ;)
I agree.We won that game by one last stop.89-87 if I remember right.

Bball
09-23-2004, 01:03 AM
"Your favorite Pacer game ever........."

Any game where they beat your Pistons! :devil:

-Bball

sweabs
09-23-2004, 10:33 AM
Seriously, I would have to say my favourite Pacer game ever would be Game 4 of last years ECF against the Pistons...mostly because it was my first ever playoff game I had attended...and we won of course.

I can't explain the feeling I had after that game...walking through the Palace in my bright yellow Artest jersey hearing the names being called at me from every angle...ahhhh - that was when I thought we had it.......:cry: