PDA

View Full Version : Pistons going to work

Roaming Gnome
02-06-2004, 11:09 PM
Looks like this is going to be a game tonight...The Hornets started the Q. with a 12 point lead, now it has been cut down to 8 with the momentum on the side of the Pistons

Shade
02-06-2004, 11:11 PM
I'm following along here. (http://hornetsreport.com/vBulletin/showthread.php?s=85cb2973d41e74cfeae3d1f630c9ae60&threadid=15409&perpage=20&pagenumber=14)

GO :hornets:!

dipperdunk
02-06-2004, 11:21 PM
The Hornets are KStat's favorite team :) if the Pistons lose to them again he might blow a gasket. :laugh:

Hicks
02-06-2004, 11:22 PM
The Hornets are KStat's favorite team :) if the Pistons lose to them again he might blow a gasket. :laugh:

And I'll sit back and read it. :laugh: :cool:

Cactus Jax
02-06-2004, 11:23 PM
Mashburn's on fire, good for my fantasy team :dance:.

91-79 Hornets with 2:13 left.

efx
02-06-2004, 11:24 PM
Pretty much over. Puts some space between us again. :pepper:

Roaming Gnome
02-06-2004, 11:25 PM
"If you don't like Darvin Ham, there is something wrong with you..."
George Blaha (Piston's broadcast announcer)

He has made some great plays tonight and has single handedly kept this from being a 20 pt. blowout!

Cactus Jax
02-06-2004, 11:26 PM
A 4 game lead sounds nice right about now. :D :) :dance:

Mourning
02-06-2004, 11:26 PM
Indeed! :dance:

Regards,

Mourning :cool:

Hicks
02-06-2004, 11:28 PM
:rock:

Cactus Jax
02-06-2004, 11:31 PM
I believe Detroit plays in Dlaas next, so they could be even further behind the Pacers.

EDIT: Where do I delete a post?

Cactus Jax
02-06-2004, 11:32 PM
I believe Detroit plays in Dallas next, so they could be even further behind the Pacers.

Hicks
02-06-2004, 11:32 PM
In other news, Celtics lost again. :devil: To the Hawks. :darkness:

Shade
02-06-2004, 11:33 PM
FINAL

:pistons: 81
:hornets: 92

:dance:

Kstat's gonna blow a gasket. :devil:

Kstat
02-06-2004, 11:40 PM
Eh, I knew this game was a loss the second I found out Memo was a scratch with back spasms.

We run an inside-FIRST offense.

Memo IS our inside game.

Without Memo, Ben steps into the slot as the team's #1 option on offense, and well the results are on the scoreboard. Ben got more shots than Chauncey, and almost TWICE as many shots as Rip.

We couldnt beat CLEVELAND without Okur. And it wanst a fluke. We could play cleveland in the Palace 10 straight games starting Seldom Campbell, and we'd LOSE at LEAST 8 of them. As long as hes out, we will lose, be it to NO, Cleveland, or the 1972 76ers.

Dumars is going to scrap half the team by the trade dealine anyway. If he doesnt get us one more low-post guy, we may as well forefit the playoffs and start fresh next year when Darko is ready to play.

Cactus Jax
02-06-2004, 11:49 PM
Eh, I knew this game was a loss the second I found out Memo was a scratch with back spasms.

Memo IS our inside game.

Without Memo, Ben steps into the slot as the team's #1 option on offense, and well the results are on the scoreboard. Ben got more shots than Chauncey, and almost TWICE as many shots as Rip.

We couldnt beat CLEVELAND without Okur. And it wanst a fluke. We could play cleveland in the Palace 10 straight games starting Seldom Campbell, and we'd LOSE at LEAST 8 of them. As long as hes out, we will lose, be it to NO, Cleveland, or the 1972 76ers.

Dumars is going to scrap half the team by the trade dealine anyway. If he doesnt get us one more low-post guy, we may as well forefit the playoffs and start fresh next year when Darko is ready to play.

Wow the Pistons went from title contenders to the crappiest team in the league in a matter of a week or two. Are the Pistons on a big road trip right now, I know they play in Dallas tomorrow, just not sure if they play like all the Texas teams or something.

Hicks
02-06-2004, 11:50 PM
Kstat = The Big Bipolar :)

:flirt:

Shade
02-06-2004, 11:51 PM
Kstat = The Big Bipolar :)

:flirt:

Sorry, that's already been taken by Bill Walton. :neutral:

Cactus Jax
02-06-2004, 11:52 PM

Memo IS our inside game.

Wow the Pistons went from title contenders to the crappiest team in the league in a matter of a week or two. Are the Pistons on a big road trip right now, I know they play in Dallas tomorrow, just not sure if they play like all the Texas teams or something.

Nevermind, I just cheacked their schedule and they could get pretty far behind the Pacers with their next three games in Dallas, in New Jersey, and at home vs Sacramento with the last two being back to back. :o That's pretty tough right there.

Shade
02-06-2004, 11:54 PM

Memo IS our inside game.

Nevermind, I just cheacked their schedule and they could get pretty far behind the Pacers with their next three games in Dallas, in New Jersey, and at home vs Sacramento with the last two being back to back. :o That's pretty tough right there.

Holy crap. That's killer.

I just hope the Pacers take advantage. They could pretty much clinch the #1 seed during that stretch.

Cactus Jax
02-07-2004, 12:00 AM
I'm Kstat embraced this article with open arms whenever he probably read it. ;) :unimpressed:

http://www.freep.com/sports/pistons/pcorn6_20040206.htm

It's about the Pistons not giving Darko anything other than scrap minutes the rest of this season.

Kstat
02-07-2004, 12:20 AM
I'm Kstat embraced this article with open arms whenever he probably read it. ;) :unimpressed:

http://www.freep.com/sports/pistons/pcorn6_20040206.htm

It's about the Pistons not giving Darko anything other than scrap minutes the rest of this season.

Eh, I dont really care much. Its pretty much common knowledge that if Larry Brown crosses the line with not playing Darko he's going to get canned.

Id rather Joe pulled a deal to get a big man that can score in the paint. Id kinda like to COMPETE this season...

Anthem
02-07-2004, 12:32 AM
Id rather Joe pulled a deal to get a big man that can score in the paint. Id kinda like to COMPETE this season...

We've got this great guy named Austin on our team... :dance:

ROCislandWarrior
02-07-2004, 12:43 AM
RICHARD HAMILTON G 30 1-6 0-0 2-2 0 0 0 5 3 0 3 1 4
CHAUNCEY BILLUPS G 25 3-10 1-5 2-2 0 1 1 2 3 0 3 0 9

Billups and Rip combined for 13 points??? ouch

Hicks
02-07-2004, 12:45 AM

Harrington for Billups! :dance: :rock: :D

ROCislandWarrior
02-07-2004, 12:51 AM
Harrington for Billups!

Just what they need...another undersized big man