PDA

View Full Version : what do you think..

ImReppinBtown
09-21-2004, 08:20 PM
Will Rhodes fill in nicely against the Packers? Do you think Edge will play? Who will win? Whos going to have a big game?

Lord Helmet
09-21-2004, 09:00 PM
I think Rhodes will do well.He is a decent RB.I think there is a 60% chance Edge will play.I heard that he said he feels like he can and I'm sure he does but I also think its up to the coaches.So I wouldn't expect him to play.I am not going to say who will win I think it will be a great game and I hope we can get a win.I think Peyton will have a big game.On the Packers I think Green will have a good game too.He should be good and pissed about his fumble returned for a TD last week agianst the Bears :shudder:

obnoxiousmodesty
09-21-2004, 09:03 PM
The Colts are going to play it safe--barring a miracle, Edge won't play. I think Dom will do a fine job in there. I have a lot of confidence in his ability. He did gain well over 1,000 yards in just 10 games not too long ago and has ran well this preseason and early in the season when given the opportunity.

I think the Colts will win by 6-10 points. It's a home opener, a sellout, with lots of cheeseheads undoubtedly in the stands creating noise Peyton won't notice. The Packers have good corners with a decent defensive line so I'd look for TEs Pollard or Clark to have a good game. Stokely, coming out of the slot, should continue his stellar play as well. The middle of the field should provide open opportunities in the passing and running game.

I'm looking forward to it. I love playing "local" NFL teams.

MSA2CF
09-21-2004, 09:14 PM
I think the Colts will get blown out. The Packers run screens and run the ball an awful lot and do it well, which are exactly what the Colts defense is bad against.

:nyuknyuknyuk:

SoupIsGood
09-21-2004, 09:37 PM
What's the colts defense good at?

TheSauceMaster
09-21-2004, 10:51 PM
Surely if the Bears can Beat the Packers , we can also ;) Packers run defense is horriable , I think Rhodes shoould easily get 100 yards.

I dunno after seeing the our Defense in the 1st half and then the complete turnaround in the 2nd half , I gotta be pretty pump as poor as our defense is that they played so well last week.

Edge has said he may play , I think maybe the colts may have jumped the gun saying he probably won't , it will defintely be a last minute decision on sunday.

Ethier way I think Rhodes will do well against the Packers ,Turnovers will be important I think , we need to have a turnover free game if that is possiable.

ImReppinBtown
09-22-2004, 12:55 AM
Colts after 2 games have the 30th ranked defense in the league and 3rd ranked offense. The Packers are 12th in offense and 13th in D. Our past defense is last with 306 yards a game, they give up 208. Packers give up 110 on the ground. We give up 117.

ImReppinBtown
09-22-2004, 12:56 PM
pass*