PDA

View Full Version : How will Jackson help? Brunner, QOD

sweabs
09-21-2004, 10:52 AM
h

MagicRat
09-21-2004, 11:42 AM
There is one statistical area in which Jackson will have to improve, though: he ranked 16th in turnovers per game with a 2.79 average. As much emphasis as Carlisle places on protecting the ball and making sound decisions, it no doubt will be a point of emphasis for Jackson.

I hope it's also a point of emphasis for Ron, who ranked 17th at 2.77 to's per game......

Hicks
09-21-2004, 11:48 AM
There is one statistical area in which Jackson will have to improve, though: he ranked 16th in turnovers per game with a 2.79 average. As much emphasis as Carlisle places on protecting the ball and making sound decisions, it no doubt will be a point of emphasis for Jackson.

I hope it's also a point of emphasis for Ron, who ranked 17th at 2.77 to's per game......

Yeah; I noticed that too. Some are complaining that Jackson averaged 2.79 TO last season, well, Mr. "I should have been MVP" averaged 2.77 TO himself.

I would expect Jackson's to go down if for no other reason than because he won't have the ball as much here as he did in Atlanta.

Gyron
09-21-2004, 12:46 PM
What is that picture in your Avatar MR?

Its too small for me to make out.....