PDA

View Full Version : Pacers vs. Jazz 2/25/11: For those of you who are attending...

Hibbert
02-24-2011, 02:12 PM
I can't make tomorrow nights game, I have to work. My 4yr. old son and I are big Roy fans and tomorrow is the Roy Hibbert bobble head giveaway. If anyone on here is going to the game tomorrow night and gets one of those bobbleheads I will buy it off anyone who is willing. Please keep me posted. Thank you.

ColeTheMole
02-24-2011, 02:26 PM
I bought the entire set, then just last night I got one for my perfect attendance for area 55. Since I have two, one will definitely go to you. Just tell me how to get it to you (meet at a game, mail, etc.) and it will be as good as yours.

pacer4ever
02-24-2011, 02:31 PM
I bought the entire set, then just last night I got one for my perfect attendance for area 55. Since I have two, one will definitely go to you. Just tell me how to get it to you (meet at a game, mail, etc.) and it will be as good as yours.

I orderd my bobble heads damm near a month ago and still haven't got a email saying they are readdy. whats up with that?

ColeTheMole
02-24-2011, 02:43 PM
Just walk up and try to get them man. Maybe they just didn't email you.

pacer4ever
02-24-2011, 02:46 PM
Just walk up and try to get them man. Maybe they just didn't email you.

Where do I go is there a booth or something?

ColeTheMole
02-24-2011, 02:48 PM
After you scan your tickets, there is a stand as soon as you get up the stairs on the far right.

PacerGuy
02-24-2011, 02:48 PM
I will be there!!!
But... I have a Bobble-Q for anyony who might know:
The seats we have are season tickets on the lower level. My buddy's work has them & splits them up over the season. Not sure the number/section, but we are just accross the aisle & about 5 rows back from where Larry sits if that helps. My question is:
Does this section get a Bobble, or do we need the "voucher"?

BillS
02-24-2011, 02:49 PM
Now you probably need to go to the B&G Elite kiosk by the broadcast booth.

BillS
02-24-2011, 02:49 PM
I will be there!!!
But... I have a Bobble-Q for anyony who might know:
The seats we have are season tickets on the lower level. My buddy's work has them & splits them up over the season. Not sure the number/section, but we are just accross the aisle & about 5 rows back from where Larry sits if that helps. My question is:
Does this section get a Bobble, or do we need the "voucher"?

You need the voucher, STHs don't automatically get them as they aren't a "give-away" as such.

PacerGuy
02-24-2011, 02:50 PM
You need the voucher, STHs don't automatically get them as they aren't a "give-away" as such.

Thanks. Anywhere/ anyway to still get one?

BillS
02-24-2011, 03:19 PM
Thanks. Anywhere/ anyway to still get one?

If you mean the bobbles, I thought someone said they were going to be on sale in the gift shop after the season.

If you mean a voucher, I don't know any way other than buying the special ticket. If you know the ticket rep for the season tickets you share, you could ask them if there's anything that can be done to add a voucher.

Speed
02-24-2011, 03:21 PM
If you mean the bobbles, I thought someone said they were going to be on sale in the gift shop after the season.

If you mean a voucher, I don't know any way other than buying the special ticket. If you know the ticket rep for the season tickets you share, you could ask them if there's anything that can be done to add a voucher.

I did not realize that, I had planned on buying one tomorrow night. Thanks!