PDA

View Full Version : Dunleavy Traded?

Ganrush2
02-23-2011, 09:44 PM
For some reason, I have this gut feeling that Dunleavy is on his way out. This injury is one of those "about to be traded" things.

Anyone think it's possible?

pacer4ever
02-24-2011, 01:08 AM
the injury he has likly puts him out 6-8 weeks. I doubt anyone will wait 6-8 weeks for Dunleavy unless they just want his contract.

Psyren
02-24-2011, 01:11 AM
I don't think so.

I think we're stuck with him. It does seem like a "convenient" injury, but I still don't think he'll be traded.

We'll see though. Tomorrow is a new day.

crunk-juice
02-24-2011, 01:12 AM
potentially misleading title

got my hopes up

Psyren
02-24-2011, 01:17 AM
Also, I don't expect a trade tomorrow.

With Dunleavy hurt, and the rumor from Wells that TJ will be gone if we can't trade him (I don't think anyone will pay for him), then we need Rush.

Dahntay can't start, and I don't really want Paul to. Therefore, keeping Brandon seems like a must, unless we can bring back a SG in some type of trade.

My gut feeling says this will be the typical Pacer trade deadline.We'll likely get a quote from Larry along the lines of "We talked to some people, but just didn't feel like we could improve. This is a good team, and we can make the playoffs"

Then, we all come here to b***h about Larry like usual :D

PaceBalls
02-24-2011, 01:20 AM
If this was a fake injury then they broke out the props and everything. He had a cast thing on his hand. You think Mike would agree to that?

Psyren
02-24-2011, 01:24 AM
If this was a fake injury then they broke out the props and everything. He had a cast thing on his hand. You think Mike would agree to that?

Agreed.

If this was for trade purposes, it seems they would've just gone with the "Mike is feeling 'a tad under the weather' tonight" route.

Putting a cast and everything on seems like an awful lot of work if you have a trade planned.

However, don't get me wrong, I'd LOVE it if he was traded :D Gee, I sure hope those were just some damn good props we used...:D

pacer4ever
02-24-2011, 01:24 AM

More props than the dunk contest lol