PDA

View Full Version : James Jones Trying to Leave?

SoupIsGood
09-20-2004, 11:37 PM
Are the Pacers going to lose James? :cry:

http://www.realgm.com/boards/viewtopic.php?t=283309

Kstat
09-20-2004, 11:40 PM
Can you blame him? He has a career to think about, and it doesnt look like he's going to get PT anytime soon....

SoupIsGood
09-20-2004, 11:47 PM
When the Front Office finally decides Bender is a flop and trades him for a pick, I'd like to see James playing Back-up sf/sg.

Kstat
09-20-2004, 11:48 PM
You're waiting for management to give up on bender?:laugh::laugh::laugh:

And you wonder why JJ wants to leave......

beast23
09-21-2004, 12:10 AM
Not a problem.

Release him to play in Spain if he is willing to sign a document giving the Pacers first rights to him when he comes back to the NBA in a couple of years.

Kstat
09-21-2004, 12:27 AM
Not a problem.

Release him to play in Spain if he is willing to sign a document giving the Pacers first rights to him when he comes back to the NBA in a couple of years.

That kind of contract is illigal. You're only allowed to retain the rights to foriegn players.

If a guy doesn't want to be there, you don't force him to stay. Guys liek that can be bad for chemistry.

The Pistons let their 2nd rounder Ricky Paulding leave overseas as well.

Kegboy
09-21-2004, 12:47 AM
Peanut Butter would never have cut and run. :cry:

:tongue:

MagicRat
09-21-2004, 12:50 AM
I heard Higgins called him back to Hawaii to work on a big case.......

http://home.comcast.net/~magic_rat/magnumjj.jpg

Shade
09-21-2004, 01:22 PM
I heard Higgins called him back to Hawaii to work on a big case.......

http://home.comcast.net/~magic_rat/magnumjj.jpg

:lolchair:

I hope we don't lose him. :cry:

TheSauceMaster
09-21-2004, 04:58 PM
Do you blame James Jones , No One who thinks they have Talent like's sitting on the bench Forever ;)

MSA2CF
09-21-2004, 06:02 PM
TSM, why do you capitalize words that don't require it? It bugs the heck out of me. :laugh:

Bball
09-21-2004, 06:24 PM
TSM, why do you capitalize words that don't require it? It bugs the heck out of me. :laugh:

Hmmm That seems Petty. I wouldn't Let something like that Bother you. There's lots Of other problems in this World to worry over. We need to Sort that type of stuff out First. As a matter of Fact, I don't even know why you are Complaining in the first place.

Can't We all just Get Along?

:devil:

:p

;)

-Bball

TheSauceMaster
09-21-2004, 07:43 PM

Hmmm That seems Petty. I wouldn't Let something like that Bother you. There's lots Of other problems in this World to worry over. We need to Sort that type of stuff out First. As a matter of Fact, I don't even know why you are Complaining in the first place.

Can't We all just Get Along?

:devil:

:p

;)

-Bball

I'll just start using Bold words , it usually means someone is trying to emphazie a word or words in a sentence , but I agree ..very petty thing to complain about ..I had someone contact me privately about it .

Much respect to that person , who I won't name.

:p:p:p:p

MSA2CF
09-21-2004, 07:54 PM
It wAsN'T mE.

TheSauceMaster
09-21-2004, 08:04 PM
It wAsN'T mE.

Exactly , and there are people who post like that here :laugh::laugh: no names mentioned :p:p:p

I will try to improve , I gotta get that most improved award next year :laugh::laugh:

SoupIsGood
09-21-2004, 08:24 PM
You know, I used to do that, to emphasize certain words, but I kind of quit doing it. I noticed Sauce had done it in a post last night, I was like cool... I'm not the only person who does that.

One problem with my posts is I use elipsis (sp?) a lot. When I post, my thoughts all just kind of run together, so I use them a lot. I also probably space my posts out too much, normally there would be a few more paragraph breaks in this post.

I think it's mostly because I post in prose, if that's what you want to call it, except it's more of how I think rather than how I speak. A lot of information all ran together, and then a big break before the next truckload of thought.

That's part of the reason I like posting on this board, I love to write (I know that sounds odd, but it's really relaxing), but this is a nice change-up from traditional book-style writing, I just write down my thoughts, get them out, and grammar and spelling and how nice it sounds really doesn't matter (to most people). And plus I can use these to describe emotion, instead of lengthy descriptive sentences. :devil:

Okay, I'm done, back to my writing.

Jermaniac
09-21-2004, 08:47 PM
He has a career to think about, he wont be getting any playing time in Indiana. I wish James the best of luck with what ever he choses to do

SoupIsGood
09-21-2004, 09:13 PM
actually Soup those are parentheses(). An ellipse is the mathematical term for an oval.;)

No... although I do use paranthesis every now and then, elipsis (once again, not sure of spelling, but I think I'm close, and to lazy to look it up) is the term for those three nifty little dots I put at the end of random thoughts.

Sorta like this...

They are meant mainly to be used in quotes, but I don't care. :p

Bball
09-21-2004, 11:37 PM
You're waiting for management to give up on bender?:laugh::laugh::laugh:

And you wonder why JJ wants to leave......

Is there a 'nail on the head' emoticon anywhere?

:amen:

-Bball

Bball
09-21-2004, 11:43 PM
As far as James Jones leaving the team....

It kinda makes me think:

If a tree falls in the forest ....

As others have said, I can't blame the guy if he really wants to play and get minutes. If he just wants to earn a check there's no better team than the Pacers tho (as long as he is a good trooper, shows up for practice, is loyal, etc)..

-Bball