PDA

View Full Version : Counting the Days ...It's painful

TheSauceMaster
09-18-2004, 04:28 PM
Were So close to Camp and before you know it Preseason and :o:o The Season , I feel like a small child at christmas and counting the days.

October 11th is the First Preseason game :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Kstat
09-18-2004, 04:32 PM
I Can't wait till opening night.....it'll be cool to get a look at the new rings, and raise thet third banner t the rafters.....I wasn't able to attend the last two times we raised one.

sweabs
09-18-2004, 04:36 PM
I Can't wait till opening night.....it'll be cool to get a look at the new rings, and raise thet third banner t the rafters.....I wasn't able to attend the last two times we raised one.

Yes KStat...we know...Pistons won...:shakehead:

:laugh:;)

Kstat
09-18-2004, 04:40 PM

Yes KStat...we know...Pistons won...:shakehead:

:laugh:;)

Wasn't rubbing it in, its a thread on what excites people about opening night, and I put in my two bits.....if things were reversed, %99 of everyone here would be excited about most of the same things....

Frankly, I'm excited about being the one team in the NBA that everybody wants to knock off. I love the added pressure of people giving you their best game night in and night out.

sweabs
09-18-2004, 04:43 PM
Wasn't rubbing it in, its a thread on what excites people about opening night, and I put in my two bits.....if things were reversed, %99 of everyone here would be excited about most of the same things....

Hence the :laugh: and ;) smilies.

Destined4Greatness
09-18-2004, 04:51 PM
You know the Reason 99% of people here would be excited if the situation was reversed. BECAUSE THIS IS A PACERS WEBSITE. NOT A PISTONS. Try to stay on topic, it is very easy.

We play the Wizards on the 11th IIRC if anybody wanted to know.

SoupIsGood
09-18-2004, 05:01 PM
You know the Reason 99% of people here would be excited if the situation was reversed. BECAUSE THIS IS A PACERS WEBSITE. NOT A PISTONS. Try to stay on topic, it is very easy.

We play the Wizards on the 11th IIRC if anybody wanted to know.

Pacer's Digest - Pacers - "The place to talk Pacers and the rest of the NBA."

Emphasis on the "Rest of the NBA." That's the second time you done this man, take it easy on KStat. He's not doing anything wrong.

Ultimate Frisbee
09-18-2004, 05:06 PM
Notice that KStat is the #1 poster that you most like to hate... :laugh::laugh:

You gotta learn to vibe with him...

TheSauceMaster
09-18-2004, 05:15 PM
Yeah that should be awesome Kstat , Just wish it was the Pacers :cry:

But seriously , Damn were so close ..I have football to keep me going til then , so that makes it better :p

I don't always agree with Kstat , but it Nice to have a Non Homer View Around here , I love the Pacers but damn if I am gonna be a Pacers Homer :p:p:p

Kstat
09-18-2004, 06:04 PM
But seriously , Damn were so close ..I have football to keep me going til then , so that makes it better

......and I have football to get me all ruthless and pissed off by november.....

TheSauceMaster
09-18-2004, 07:57 PM
But seriously , Damn were so close ..I have football to keep me going til then , so that makes it better

......and I have football to get me all ruthless and pissed off by november.....

Yeah I guess if your a Lion's Fan it could do that :p:p

Lord Helmet
09-18-2004, 08:39 PM

I agree.We may be that way also if our D never decides to show up. :mad:

Dr Huxtable
09-18-2004, 09:32 PM
I agree.We may be that way also if our D never decides to show up.

^^ Our D isn't that bad. You have to remember that last game we were playing against the Patriots, who made our D look horrible. (although their running D was awful last Monday. Or I like to think it asEdge is back to his old self)

However, Nick Harper getting hurt... :mad:

Fool
09-20-2004, 03:14 PM

Maybe not this year sir. The Lions aren't winning the division or anything but they seem to be winning the games they are supposed to for the first time in a while.

As for me, I can't wait to have something to watch every other day. I would also like to see what this place is like durring a regular season.

Kstat
09-20-2004, 03:27 PM
As for me, I can't wait to have something to watch every other day. I would also like to see what this place is like durring a regular season.

Its about the same as it is now, just a lot more traffic.

Also, you have more material for topics.

Shade
09-20-2004, 03:54 PM
I hate the offseason. Having a game to watch helps me relieve tension, so I tend to be considerably more down and irritable during times like these. I used to play a lot in the offseason, but it's really hard to do now that my knees are damaged. :cry:

TheSauceMaster
09-20-2004, 04:04 PM
I dunno , I have taken a several month serious break from basketball and the forum , posting average was up to 23 post per down , down to 14 per day now ...I am sure I will be working it out this year.

It will be my First Full Season here at PD :devil::devil::devil: