PDA

View Full Version : hate it

BigDawg44
09-18-2004, 10:52 AM
I HATE IT when announcers and hosts of shows get something wrong. I just watched the preview of the Colt-Titan game. Chris Carter comes on and says "The Titans dominated the Colts last year" When we swept them.

Miller_time04
09-18-2004, 01:15 PM
Thats because Cris Carter, and Cris Conlinsworthless hate the Colts.

Lord Helmet
09-18-2004, 02:26 PM
Doesn't the media hate all the Indiana teams?It pisses me off too.I say screw them.

TheSauceMaster
09-18-2004, 05:35 PM
I just Turn On the Radio and Mute the TV volume , Solves the Whole Problem :p:p:p

Natston
09-19-2004, 05:34 AM
I just Turn On the Radio and Mute the TV volume , Solves the Whole Problem :p:p:p

But a shoddy costume has lead to a 5 second delay between radio and tv broadcasts... :mad:

Suaveness
09-19-2004, 09:51 AM
I actually saw that yesterday. Pissed me off to no end. Colts are the best team in the AFC, and they will prove it this year. They shouldve won last week, they killed themselves, not the Pats. We can beat them, and we will beat Tennessee

Lord Helmet
09-19-2004, 11:56 AM
I actually saw that yesterday. Pissed me off to no end. Colts are the best team in the AFC, and they will prove it this year. They shouldve won last week, they killed themselves, not the Pats. We can beat them, and we will beat Tennessee

I agree with that we beat ourselves, not the Pats.If only Edge didn't fumble.:(

TheSauceMaster
09-19-2004, 01:37 PM

I agree with that we beat ourselves, not the Pats.If only Edge didn't fumble.:(

Many factors we lost that Game , you Don't give up that Much Yardage in the Air and Win , the Defense was the problem also , But Turnovers are a Greater Factor IMO.