PDA

View Full Version : Mark Montieth: Pacers Q September 15

Detlef 11
09-15-2004, 01:02 PM
Va,

Looks as if you got yourself in print by asking my question to Mark about merchandising. Just giving you a hard time.

MSA2CF
09-15-2004, 04:56 PM
Hey, good job, "Adam." ;) I'm famous too; I've had some questions "published" by Mark M., and also Conrad B...and Larry B on one edition of his thing...

But we're still not as famous as Big Smooth (GO BIG RED) and JOneal7....;)

Lord Helmet
09-15-2004, 06:56 PM
Hey, good job, "Adam." ;) I'm famous too; I've had some questions "published" by Mark M., and also Conrad B...and Larry B on one edition of his thing...

Wasn't GO BIG RED on an IS article?And what did JOneal7 do?I must have missed that.

Ultimate Frisbee
09-15-2004, 08:15 PM
I was a Pacers.com Question of the Day last year once! :)

MSA2CF
09-15-2004, 08:19 PM

Wasn't GO BIG RED on an IS article?And what did JOneal7 do?I must have missed that.

Both were....GBR was the Chuck Person jersey guy & JOneal7 was the Jermaine guy with the basketball cards in Orlando or Miami, I forget which.

Lord Helmet
09-15-2004, 09:09 PM

Both were....GBR was the Chuck Person jersey guy & JOneal7 was the Jermaine guy with the basketball cards in Orlando or Miami, I forget which.
Was there an article on IS that had a picture of JOneal7?If so please attach the picture because I want to see what JOneal7 looks like;) I have already seen GO BIG RED he looks funny in his picture :laugh: but man was he gloating on the IS boards :laugh:

MSA2CF
09-15-2004, 09:26 PM
I'm too lazy; look for it yourself. :p

Lord Helmet
09-15-2004, 10:58 PM
I'm too lazy; look for it yourself. :p
I dunno where to look.Was the JOneal7 article in IS?If so I could maybe find it.;)

MSA2CF
09-16-2004, 04:40 PM
Yes, he was.