PDA

View Full Version : The NBA immortalizes Larry Johnson for all posterity...

Kstat
09-14-2004, 11:35 PM
As a tribute to the 35th anniversary of the 3-pointer in the NBA, NBA.com released its top 10 3-pointer moments of all time. Larry Johnson's 3 in 1999 came in seventh......

On the plus side, Reggie's 2 threes in 6 seconds against NY in 1995 came in third.;)

Anthem
09-14-2004, 11:58 PM
His three? Or his 4?

My first thought when seeing the name of this thread was "Yeah, he does have a big posterity... kinda like A.Walker's "ample booty."

fwpacerfan
09-15-2004, 08:30 AM
See even the NBA doesn't recognize that Johnson's '3' resulted in 4 points. We were screwed....

smoothie
09-15-2004, 12:01 PM
i am shocked that mario ellie's "kiss of death" against the suns did not make the list. the rockets had thier backs against the wall, and only because of that shot did they go on to win. not just the game, but the series and then the tittle.

MSA2CF
09-15-2004, 05:28 PM
I didn't like seeing Robert Horry's as #2. :huh:

clownskull
09-16-2004, 12:29 AM
See even the NBA doesn't recognize that Johnson's '3' resulted in 4 points. We were screwed....

i don't think they would dare mention something like that. the folks who put that thing together aren't likely to tell the truth about such things especialy when it involved the knicks winning. it would be nice nice not to mention fair and accurate if they did say "oh yeh, that was a complete b.s. call and should never have been allowed -- but hey what a great shot." that play will always go down as one of the biggest screw jobs in pacer history.:mad: