PDA

View Full Version : Starting Line-ups from Pacers V Raptors

Roaming Gnome
02-02-2011, 01:10 AM
I was just messing around with the video mode on the new camera I just purchased. I figured our starting lineups would be a great place to start since I'm looking to record the starting lineups in OKC, DAL & HOU for the Pacers road trip that Seth, myself and our significant others are going on in early March. I figure it would be nice for the forum fans that don't really get to the see the starting lineups because they rarely do them on TV.

It doesn't hurt that we are introducing a new coach in this game...
I apologize in advance for shaky camera work.... I'm not an expert by any means!

<iframe title="YouTube video player" class="youtube-player" type="text/html" width="560" height="345" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/0L1z1VUiEJM?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowFullScreen></iframe>

sobleski
02-02-2011, 01:15 AM
It's nice that they actually announce our coach with the team now!

CableKC
02-02-2011, 01:23 AM
Wait a sec....a small contingent of PD Members are going to take a road Trip to follow the Pacers around the NBA?

presto123
02-02-2011, 02:31 AM
Thanks.....I enjoyed that. Been a while since I've been down there. More cheerleader ZOOM next time:dance:

Peck
02-02-2011, 02:56 AM
d@mn makes me sick to my stomach that I didn't make that game.:(

Thank you for sharing that. God I wish I could have been there to see Vogel's first game.

CircleCity3318
02-02-2011, 03:49 AM
That was great thanks!

31andonly
02-02-2011, 05:04 AM
I love the Zombie nation tune in Conseco.

Kaufman
02-02-2011, 06:17 AM
awesome to see that after being away for indy for a number of years now and no televised home games for those away.

just out of curiosity - are you not legally violating NBA copyright policies by "redistributing" a videocast of a game on this website without their expressed written consent? i was initially surprised that you could show the pregame footage but i was really thinking by including video of the game after the tipoff you would really be on dicy ground?

Roaming Gnome
02-02-2011, 06:34 AM
awesome to see that after being away for indy for a number of years now and no televised home games for those away.

just out of curiosity - are you not legally violating NBA copyright policies by "redistributing" a videocast of a game on this website without their expressed written consent? i was initially surprised that you could show the pregame footage but i was really thinking by including video of the game after the tipoff you would really be on dicy ground?

I'm pretty sure that if there is an issue with my video, I'll be notified sooner than later. The personnel that handle this sort of thing for PS&E know me. On top of that, they know how and where to find me. If they do have an issue, I will respectfully follow their wishes and stop it before the tip or take it down altogether.

able
02-02-2011, 07:51 AM
no copyright violations exist if they are flashes of under a minute or so
on top of which they are private recordings, like snapshots, not hd tv quality here.

see we changed specialty kaufman ?

littlerichard54
02-02-2011, 08:50 AM
Good to see that the weather didn't affect attendance.

BRushWithDeath
02-02-2011, 09:06 AM
Good to see that the weather didn't affect attendance.

It very much did.

SMosley21
02-02-2011, 09:13 AM
I can see myself at the end of the video. Just above the left side of the back is my girl, me, and 2 of my buddies (right to left).

Kaufman
02-02-2011, 09:38 AM
see we changed specialty kaufman ?

in what way?

Kaufman
02-02-2011, 09:41 AM
I'm pretty sure that if there is an issue with my video, I'll be notified sooner than later. The personnel that handle this sort of thing for PS&E know me. On top of that, they know how and where to find me. If they do have an issue, I will respectfully follow their wishes and stop it before the tip or take it down altogether.

yeah i was just wondering. i thought they got downright nasty about this kind of stuff. but honestly not being to a game in years (5+) it was nice to see pregame, which you miss even if you catch them on tv. one of the overwhelmingly interesting observations i made was how sparse the crowd was. was it a bad weather night or is this what the crowds usually look like at tip-off?

SMosley21
02-02-2011, 09:57 AM
yeah i was just wondering. i thought they got downright nasty about this kind of stuff. but honestly not being to a game in years (5+) it was nice to see pregame, which you miss even if you catch them on tv. one of the overwhelmingly interesting observations i made was how sparse the crowd was. was it a bad weather night or is this what the crowds usually look like at tip-off?

Weather. It was the first night Icepocolypse.

90'sNBARocked
02-02-2011, 10:31 AM
Gnome,

You and Seth are my role models. You guys got wifey to go with you guys on a Pacers road trip?

Thats hot man, sounds like a lot of fun

Tell Seth to represent Nap , and be that "pain in the a$$ fan from the other city"

Day-V
02-02-2011, 12:11 PM
Tell Seth to represent Nap , and be that "pain in the a$$ fan from the other city"

This + Turtlenecks.

BillS
02-02-2011, 12:45 PM
We missed the introductions due to various things. In the video I was hoping to hear the crowd cheer for Vogel , but all I heard was Gnome ... :-o

sobleski
02-02-2011, 05:22 PM
haha u can see me sittin there with my parents at 5 seconds into the video... i'm sittin there with the new hansbrough jersey on :D