PDA

View Full Version : A few simple questions before game 1 of this new era

Trader Joe
01-31-2011, 11:25 AM
Just for fun...

1. Who Starts tonight?

2. Excluding unforeseen foul trouble or an injury, who is the first person off the bench?

3. Who is in a suit?

4. How deep into our bench will we go?

Trader Joe
01-31-2011, 11:27 AM
1.) Collison
George
Granger
Hansbrough
Hibbert

2.) McRoberts

3.) D. Jones
S. Jones
J. Posey (Once Rush is healthy)

4.) We will use 5 players off our bench regularly, AJ Price, McRoberts, Dunleavy, Foster, and Brandon Rush.

BillS
01-31-2011, 11:32 AM
1) Collison, Dun, Granger, Josh, Roy. They've started well, no reason to change that lineup unless you are severely demoting Dun. The change will be in the TIME Dun is on the floor, not the starters, at least until Brandon is back.

2) PG

3) Lance, Brandon, Posey if Hans is healthy

4) 10-man main rotation but spot minutes for almost everyone unless the veterans (Posey most likely, possibly TJ) play themselves completely out of the rotation.

90'sNBARocked
01-31-2011, 11:35 AM
Starters: DC, Dun, Granger, McBob, and Roy

First off the bench: PG

Inactive: Lance, Solo, Rush

Rotation: Starters 30-35 minutes, shorten the bench

AJ/PG/Ty

Peck
01-31-2011, 12:15 PM
1. DC, Dun, Granger, McBob & Roy

2. Paul George

3. Lance, Rush, D. Jones (assuming Tyler is healthy, if not then D. Jones get's to dress)

4. 10-12 deep every night until he get's a real determined lineup and even then I think you will still see a deeper bench.

naptownmenace
01-31-2011, 12:20 PM
I'm not sure that AJ should be playing over TJ Ford. His play has been very disappointing to me. He can hit the three but that's the only thing he seems to do better than TJ.

However, I don't think TJ has a future here in Indy so I don't expect him to play much. And with AJ getting more playing time TPTB will know whether he's the the Pacers backup PG of the future.

flox
01-31-2011, 12:22 PM
1. Who Starts tonight?

Collison
Dunleavy
Granger
McRoberts
Hibbert

2. Excluding unforeseen foul trouble or an injury, who is the first person off the bench?

George

3. Who is in a suit?

Lance, Jones, Jones

at least 9

Sookie
01-31-2011, 12:27 PM
DC, Dun, Danny, Josh, Roy

PG, Tyler, and AJ will come in together

Lance, Rush, Solo

After the first three, I think Posey will get a few minutes, I also think Ford might get a few to go a bit small.

xIndyFan
01-31-2011, 12:33 PM
1. Who Starts tonight?

darren collison
mike dunleavy
danny granger
tyler hansbrough
roy hibbert

paul george

3. Who is in a suit?

solomon jones
dahntay jones
brandon rush

with brandon hurt, the rotation will be 9 deep. paul, jeff, josh and AJ

tyler and lance seems to be birds fair haired guys right now. so AJ and josh may have to sit more than might be expected. not sure bird thinks josh [or AJ] is a rotation player or a guy in the future plans of the organization.