01-30-2011, 01:33 PM
Best post ever.

pacer4ever
I'll see how much NBA LP is now.

just went on sell

Kraft
Hell. I said I'd go to the Toronto game tomorrow if they fired him. I would've preferred more than 30 hours notice, though, since I live three hours away.

EDIT: And they're on the road next weekend. Flock.

hoops_guy
01-30-2011, 01:35 PM
I will now be going to the games again after about a 10 game leave, but now I am happily going to watch them again.

I suggest we have many come to Conseco and give Vogel a warm welcome and Bird a warm applause. Starting now, we no longer have corruption at the top.

SMosley21
01-30-2011, 01:37 PM
Friday against the Nets was the first game that I didn't attend this season because I just didn't want to go. I am happy to report that I will be at every game the rest of the season and my tickets will be getting renewed (as long as there isn't a lockout).

Sidebar: would it be wrong of me to wear my Pacers Jarrett Jack jersey tomorrow?

Day-V
01-30-2011, 01:41 PM
Sidebar: would it be wrong of me to wear my Pacers Jarrett Jack jersey tomorrow?

Considering he's on the Hornets now and no longer with the Raptors, i don't see what the problem would be. :)

joeyd
01-30-2011, 01:46 PM
I am happy to report that I will be at every game the rest of the season and my tickets will be getting renewed (as long as there isn't a lockout).

That's great! I just posted on the other thread about how everybody with the "fire O'Brien" criteria for renewing and attending should be back rocking the house now. Really no excuses now!

SMosley21
01-30-2011, 01:48 PM
Considering he's on the Hornets now and no longer with the Raptors, i don't see what the problem would be. :)

I completely forgot about that. That link in the OP fooled me because it still has Jack as the player representing the Raptors.

chrisjacobs7
01-30-2011, 02:41 PM
Haven't been to a game this season since opening night... planning on going tomorrow now because of the news.

vnzla81
01-30-2011, 02:44 PM
Haven't been in the fieldhouse this year and now because of the news I'm going to buy some.:D

Trophy
01-30-2011, 02:50 PM
A soldout Monday night game against the Raptors? :buddies:

Unclebuck
01-30-2011, 02:56 PM
Bill I was going to give everyone a day to celebrate before I posted something like this, but I like your way of thinking. no time to waste

imawhat
01-30-2011, 03:00 PM
I'm thinking about coming to some games and I'm 2,093 miles away.

hoosierguy
01-30-2011, 03:02 PM
Unless the Pacers can win a few road games there is no way they will surpass their win total from last season looking at their remaining home schedule.

Naptown_Seth
01-30-2011, 03:38 PM
http://www.nba.com/pacers/news/pacers_onsale_2010.html
For the loss Bill.

You really think people like me were just talking s*** about this? You know what I did first thing when Gnome called me? Got on my email to send a response to a rep that I'd replied to about 2 weeks ago when he pitched a ticket offer. I repeated what I've said all along which is call me 5 minutes before the coach is dumped and I'll be at the arena with my checkbook to sign up for season tickets.

Well guess what, he emailed me before I could get to him and the purchase for a significant package to next season is on deck for Monday when he can talk to me. I already have tickets to 5 more games this year, not including paying a decent amount to sit next to the bench for the Orlando game. And we are looking at a quick trip to Texas which would include air fare that's a lot more than just a cheap game ticket.

So I might be limited in how many more games I buy this year simply because I still was going anyway, just for a lot cheaper than last season.

You're crazy if you think firing JOB won't bump up tickets sales or that people here aren't willing to back it up.

Bill I was going to give everyone a day to celebrate before I posted something like this, but I like your way of thinking. no time to waste Buck, I DARE you to meet me at Conseco tomorrow (I'll leave work early to make this happen) with a check for a couple of grand, we can put money down for seats next to each other.

Oh, wait, that's only for other people because only we have to put up or shut up. Are you going to drop your tickets now that JOB is gone...oops, you don't even have them as it is.

Step out of the glass house before releasing the projectile.

I'm so harsh and PO'd specifically because of this double standard and holier-than-thou attitude. You and Bill are going "gotcha" to people that you haven't even caught in a double standard yet. You are ASSUMING people still won't buy even though they said they would and then said "see".

Maybe wait till it's true first if you want to maintain some credibility. The attitude by you and Bill in this thread/creating it come off as petty and bitter, not mature.

The title says it all when it comes to attitude.

Those of us that are happy about it would have started something like "Let's show the team some support for this move and try to pack the house for ...Upcoming Game X". That's how WE feel.

Trader Joe
01-30-2011, 03:45 PM
Whoa

Hoop
01-30-2011, 03:56 PM
I already have season tickets, but I've only been to 1 game in 2 months. Health permitting I'll be at every game the rest of the season.

I will now renew my tickets ASAP, I'll even sign up for playoff tickets now!

I was not getting playoff tickets even if we made it, if JOB was still here. I was on the fence as to renewing for next season, after 25 years. I still had a fear that he might be back.

SMosley21
01-30-2011, 04:09 PM
I'm thinking I'm going to get the playoff package, as long as if we don't make it that money goes towards my tickets for next season.

Hicks
01-30-2011, 04:27 PM
I wasn't planning on going tomorrow. I am now.

Shade's press conference inspired me. ;)

Hicks
01-30-2011, 05:03 PM
If I knew I wasn't going to be working nights next season, I'd get my season tickets back ASAP, by the way. Of course, that's truly the reason I didn't have them this year anyway, not Jim, but at least now I WANT THEM again.

travmil
01-30-2011, 05:08 PM
So, put up or shut up huh? This is what it's come to these days to be a fan of the Pacers? Just FYI, not that I owe anyone an explanation, my son and I will be attending our first game of the season tomorrow. I'm going to drink a beer, we're going to have a hot dog, might even take him down to homecourt and get him a jersey. That's how happy I am that the clown is gone. Put up or shut up? How about just shut up!

imbtyler
01-30-2011, 06:59 PM

With the money for it, I'm thinking about going the 900+ miles for the Detroit-Utah-Phoenix series in late February. Why not, right? My favorite rivalry, at least.

beast23
01-30-2011, 07:15 PM
I think it would be a wonderful idea for everyone to step back, take a deep breath and soak it all in.

For the first time since the Murphy for Collison trade, we should be UNIFIED and rejoicing in finally being able to move ahead. One of our most important issues has been decided.

So, how about it? Are we UNIFIED or not?

graphic-er
01-30-2011, 07:21 PM
I already had my tickets for tomorrows game, they were free!

Shade
01-30-2011, 07:32 PM
I wasn't planning on going tomorrow. I am now.

Shade's press conference inspired me. ;)

Hell, I'll go tomorrow too if by some miracle I get my paycheck that I should have gotten Friday.

ilive4sports
01-30-2011, 07:34 PM
Hell, I'll go tomorrow too if by some miracle I get my paycheck that I should have gotten Friday.

Wait, our coach wont be there for his first game?

xBulletproof
01-30-2011, 09:36 PM
Well, I bought my section 4 tickets for tomorrow right behind the bench.

I'm excited again.

maragin
01-31-2011, 02:33 AM

I think it's time for the West Coast PD gathering.

Midcoasted
01-31-2011, 02:41 AM
I'm trying to March 18th for the Bulls. Sister's b-day and Howl at the Moon. :buddies:

travmil
01-31-2011, 08:58 AM
I just got off the phone with my former rep. Two club level tix for tonights game. Happy?

Trader Joe
01-31-2011, 09:03 AM
I just got off the phone with my former rep. Two club level tix for tonights game. Happy?

Pffft, you didn't spring for court side? You're not a true fan.

Dr. Awesome
01-31-2011, 05:11 PM
just went on sell

How much? I was trying to look it up without calling in right away.