PDA

View Full Version : odds on JB activated tonight and if so for who ?

able
02-06-2004, 02:54 PM
Ok, listened to RC last night on wibc and definitely got the impression that he was considering activating JB from the IRL.

So what are the odds and who would replace him on the IRL ?

I say 1/2 on and Brezec

:D

:stupid:

Mourning
02-06-2004, 03:22 PM
Hey Able where can I get that radio station???

Regards,

Mourning :cool:

Anthem
02-06-2004, 03:33 PM
I'd think odds would be low... surely we'd have heard by now.

Kegboy
02-06-2004, 05:30 PM
My first thought was it's pointless to activate him with only 3 games left before the break. However, maybe he should give it a go, get some minutes to get acclimated, so if he's sore he'll get the break to rest up. Ease him back into it, so to speak.

God I miss watching him on the court. I know alot of you aren't big fans, but when he's on he's a sight to behold.

Bball
02-06-2004, 05:38 PM
-snip-

God I miss watching him on the court. I know alot of you aren't big fans, but when he's on he's a sight to behold.

Pass me a bottle of what Keg's drinking! ;)

Man, I hope you are right about Bender but after 5 years I just don't see it. Granted, he's seems to be injured more times than not at this point but then that is part of the problem as well IMO.

-Bball

Kegboy
02-06-2004, 05:43 PM
-snip-

Pass me a bottle of what Keg's drinking! ;)

Man, I hope you are right about Bender but after 5 years I just don't see it. Granted, he's seems to be injured more times than not at this point but then that is part of the problem as well IMO.

-Bball

As I've said before, the best JB played was during the preseason of 02-03, which, granted, most people didn't see. He carried it over to a certain extent into the regular season, but then went down. :(