PDA

View Full Version : Any news on Doss?

Lord Helmet
09-11-2004, 01:07 PM
He hurt his hamstring during the game and I was wondering how he is doing.Most of the time hamstring injuries are bad :shudder:

Lord Helmet
09-11-2004, 01:40 PM
Great :sarcasm: Man I am pissed at Sanders he had to get his contract and wait so long he doesn't know any of the plays.Greedy punk he better do well when and IF he plays.

Natston
09-11-2004, 02:48 PM
I want Macklin back... :cry: Seriously... :devil:

Lord Helmet
09-11-2004, 04:05 PM
I want a Defense.

obnoxiousmodesty
09-12-2004, 01:28 AM

Yep, when you want David Macklin on your team, things definitely are not looking good. :uhoh:

cramerica
09-12-2004, 02:20 AM

NO NO NO!

Natston
09-12-2004, 05:29 PM

NO NO NO!

HE couldn't have done any worse than any of our corners did against the pats Thursday... :p

TheSauceMaster
09-14-2004, 02:33 AM
I want a Defense.

Best Words Spoken in the Thread :p

Lord Helmet
09-14-2004, 06:22 PM
I want a Defense.

Best Words Spoken in the Thread :p

Yea I know :cool: I surley hope we can get a win this Sunday at the Titans.I don't want to have to look at a 0-2 record:mad: I have heard Dungy is changing up the D for this weeks game and hopefully we can stop the Titans passing game.I do know one thing don't EVER sleep on the Titans!!We better not make the same dumbass mistakes we made last week or I will not be a very happy PD poster:mad::devil: Edge better not fumble it once!And if you think about it there should not have been any mistakes last week I mean didn't we plan for that game ever since the AFC Title game?I'm sorry for this rant I just can't get over the fact that we still STILL couldn't beat the Pats and to think we would have if Edge wouldn't had fumbled it!

TheSauceMaster
09-14-2004, 08:49 PM
Well The Pats made the Defensive Plays when they had too , they played a great game and yes it's annoying they won , but the better team won. I won't even panic if we go down 0-2 ..I get really nervous when we have long win streaks , Vikings are a perfect example of that last year start off 6-0 and they Finished 9-7..let's get the losing outta the way early.

Titans have always been a tough team for us so I don't think it will be a easy game , and it's possiable we could lose it , I mean the injuries are really hurting us , we should have did more on Defense this offseason , your not gonna win a SB with a Defense like the Colts have right now.

Lord Helmet
09-14-2004, 09:00 PM
Well The Pats made the Defensive Plays when they had too , they played a great game and yes it's annoying they won , but the better team won. I won't even panic if we go down 0-2 ..I get really nervous when we have long win streaks , Vikings are a perfect example of that last year start off 6-0 and they Finished 9-7..let's get the losing outta the way early.

Titans have always been a tough team for us so I don't think it will be a easy game , and it's possiable we could lose it , I mean the injuries are really hurting us , we should have did more on Defense this offseason , your not gonna win a SB with a Defense like the Colts have right now.
Yea I agree we should have done more on D this offseason.And yea it would be nice to get the losing out of the way.I think though as long as our D plays decent we can beat the Titans.I also think that since we lost last Thurs we will come out :mad: and play harder.