PDA

View Full Version : What will you look for ?

Jose Slaughter
09-09-2004, 01:20 AM
Camp opens in a few short weeks.:champagne:

What are some of the things you will be looking at as the pre-season gets closer.

O'Neal's mobility ?

Jackson's range ?

Tinsley's condition ?

Harrison's positioning ?

Bender's place in the rotation?

MagicRat
09-09-2004, 01:22 AM
I'm interested to see how the rookie Pacemates blend in with the more experienced veteran Pacemates and whether or not they will be able make up for some key losses....

Natston
09-09-2004, 01:24 AM
I wan to know what the new offense, "The Quick II", will look like?

Anthem
09-09-2004, 02:10 AM
Can Pollard ever hope to contribute?

If not, can Harrison?

Peck
09-09-2004, 02:31 AM
I will be looking for the big man that won't be there.

Lord Helmet
09-09-2004, 08:49 AM
Yea where'd Primoz go?!:cry:

MagicRat
09-09-2004, 09:26 AM

Maybe the big man will show up after the "Vote for Change" tour is over?.....:whoknows:

ChicagoJ
09-09-2004, 09:43 AM
I don't know, he's injury prone.

I think he can still block out effectively, but its awfully hard for a "one-eyed saxaphonist" to actually get the rebound.

Hicks
09-09-2004, 11:38 AM
"Camp opens in a few short weeks.:champagne:"

:woohoo:

"What are some of the things you will be looking at as the pre-season gets closer.

O'Neal's mobility ?

Jackson's range ?

Tinsley's condition ?

Harrison's positioning ?

Bender's place in the rotation?"

Unless I notice something's wrong, I won't really pay attention to JO's mobility because I'm assuming he'll be fine with a summer's rest.

Same with Tinsley's conditioning, I expect him to be in last year's shape if not better.

Now, Jackson, Bender, and Harrison I want to watch a lot. I have LP, but I have the impression I don't get to use it until November :mad: so I won't be seeing more than one preseason game on TV :( But whatever one they choose, I'll really be watching those three. I want to see if Harrison looks any good yet, what Jackson may or may not bring, and how Bender looks. I'm looking forward to it.

DisplacedKnick
09-09-2004, 12:20 PM
Benders pecs for signs of growth.

Ooooh - boobies!

But Bender? :laugh:

Doug
09-09-2004, 12:24 PM
Foster's 10-12 foot jump shot or lack thereof.

Improvement in Foster's defense of "power" centers. He's gotten better every year. Let's hope he's gotten *alot* better with Shaq in the conference.

I can't help but feel that those two things are major keys to the season.

That, and improved outside shooting.

Fool
09-09-2004, 12:33 PM
That big shiny trophy sitting next to the other two trophies in the Palace of Auburn Hills.

That and the handicapped parking spaces to see what kind of cars half the Piston bench drives (see, I gloat but then I throw you a bone. One for me, one for you.).

sweabs
09-09-2004, 01:11 PM
I agree with Doug...I'm really counting on Foster this year.

Unfortunately, I think we have to.