Thanks for nothing
a Pacer fan

You got me laughing like crazy in my Job :laugh:

pacer4ever
01-25-2011, 03:14 PM
National open letter day ? Love this day

Sookie
01-25-2011, 03:14 PM
I'm one of Ford's biggest detractors, but I don't think that's fair.

TJ Ford, although playing crappy on the court, has been a professional throughout his ordeal with O'brien, and not many players could/would have been. He's also supported the younger guys, and seems to be very charitable in the community. Also seems to be a good guy with his head on straight.

So as much as I have no desire to watch him play. And as little as I think of his basketball skills. If he goes to another team and is successful, I'll be happy for him. And in general, I wish the guy the best.

In the end, being a good person is worth more than being a good basketball player. And I think Ford showed he had a lot of positive traits. (And I would have said this all even if he was still the backup pg)

DGPR
01-25-2011, 03:58 PM
And scene...

Unclebuck
01-25-2011, 04:08 PM
You suck.

Thanks for nothing
a Pacer fan

That is pretty low class

Pacers4Life
01-25-2011, 04:24 PM
I wish for this thread to be removed. Unfortunately then sookies kind (and far more accurate) statements go for naught.

Tj ford has been a consummate professional on and off the court. I'm going to love not paying him his 8 million dollars.. But I have no ill will towards him in any way.

spazzxb
01-25-2011, 04:26 PM
You suck.

Thanks for nothing
a Pacer fan

I am sure he would feel the same way about you, that is if he cared who you were.

no thanks deserved
a pacer fan

ColeTheMole
01-25-2011, 04:31 PM
He did lead the NCAA in assists his freshman year and also averaged 8 assists a game in Toronto in one season. If he can find the right system, he can be good.

But he does suck in Jim's system.

pacer4ever
01-25-2011, 04:34 PM
He did lead the NCAA in assists his freshman year and also averaged 8 assists a game in Toronto in one season. If he can find the right system, he can be good.

But he does suck in Jim's system.
he hadnt been the same since his neck injury. I think that injury limts his head movement. His vision just isnt the same any more it's a shame.

Since86
01-25-2011, 04:39 PM
he hadnt been the same since his neck injury. I think that injury limts his head movement. His vision just isnt the same any more it's a shame.

That might be part of it, but up until this recent shift in playing style, PGs don't look good in Jim's system.

While I don't like TJ in a Pacers uniform, that doesn't mean he won't be a good fit somewhere else.