PDA

View Full Version : Selling a couple CHEAP club level tickets to the Orlando game

smj887
01-23-2011, 04:01 PM
I have 2 club level tickets to the Orlando game on Wednesday for sale. They were free with a promo code, but we ended up buying a couple courtside tickets to the same game - so figured I'd see if anyone here is interested in the old ones. Asking $15 for the pair, helps me save a little on gas and gets a PD'er in the game for cheaper than StubHub or where ever.

Tickets are in the 3rd or 4th row of the club level, section 104/105 I believe. I can get specifics if necessary. If anyone's interested PM me.

pwee31
01-23-2011, 04:05 PM
Usually I would jump on this, but seems like a wasted trip nowadays.

Thanks for the offer though! It's definitely appreciated

SMosley21
01-23-2011, 04:15 PM
I have 2 club level tickets to the Orlando game on Wednesday for sale. They were free with a promo code, but we ended up buying a couple courtside tickets to the same game - so figured I'd see if anyone here is interested in the old ones. Asking $15 for the pair, helps me save a little on gas and gets a PD'er in the game for cheaper than StubHub or where ever.

Tickets are in the 3rd or 4th row of the club level, section 104/105 I believe. I can get specifics if necessary.

What's the promo code :D

smj887
01-23-2011, 04:18 PM
What's the promo code :D

If it was a reusable one I'd definitely post it lol. Went to the Granger meet and greet a couple weeks ago with my GF and in lieu of the Miami Heat tickets they were giving out, they gave us each a card with a promo code for free tickets on it. I still have the other one, but she wants to use it to go to a game with her dad. If that ends up not happening, I'm just gonna give it away randomly on here if anyone's interested. But with these, I already paid the Ticketmaster fees so I'd like to at least recoup that, and the extra few dollars would help cover the gas getting there since I live in Muncie.

joeyd
01-23-2011, 05:15 PM
Wait a minute. You mean they were giving out tickets to the Heat game to season ticket holders? I certainly did not receive that offer. Maybe it was only to STHs with courtside seats?

I'm a little concerned to hear that they are giving tickets away to the Heat game. How can that game not already be a sell out?

PacerPenguins
01-23-2011, 05:17 PM
Wait a minute. You mean they were giving out tickets to the Heat game to season ticket holders? I certainly did not receive that offer. Maybe it was only to STHs with courtside seats?

I'm a little concerned to hear that they are giving tickets away to the Heat game. How can that game not already be a sell out?

yeah they did, my dad got 4 courtside tickets a couple monts ago for free, just bc he is a ticket holder

smj887
01-23-2011, 05:23 PM

Maybe I misspoke. The DG meet and greet wasn't for STH's. It was open to the public at the Verizon store in Plainfield. If you brought two new/used children's books, they gave you two tickets to the Heat game - not sure if they were balcony or club level. Anyway, the Heat tickets were of a limited quantity, and since me and my GF were there together, the lady running it asked if we'd be okay with each getting a promo card for free tickets to different games instead of giving 4 tickets to 2 people.

At first I was a little concerned too that they were giving out Heat tickets, but I think at most they gave out 50, and it helped some kids out there get reading material too so not a big deal IMO.