PDA

View Full Version : Chandler or Gallinari

pwee31
01-21-2011, 09:55 PM
If the Nuggets do end up trading Melo to the Knicks, do you think the Knicks will have to trade Gallinari and Chandler in order to strike a deal?

My guess is it will be one them, Landry Fields, Curry for salary and picks.

If you had to choose one, which player would you want in a deal? Wilson Chandler or Danilo Gallinari?

ChristianDudley
01-21-2011, 09:58 PM
I think Denver likes Gallinari better, but I think Wilson Chandler would fit in better. I think they should keep Fields, though. Honestly, for the Knicks' sake, they shouldn't break their team up as they've got something good going for them now. If they REALLY want Melo, just wait until free-agency starts and grab him up then. But as a Pacers fan, I hope they blow up their roster and trade all their assets to Denver lmao.

vnzla81
01-21-2011, 10:09 PM
Both + picks + a car + a house

pwee31
01-21-2011, 10:31 PM
I would rather have Chandler. I think he's a really underrated player. Gallinari is a lot better than I thought he would be though, and he would likely have more buzz than Chandler.

If Nuggets can get both and picks without having to move Billups, I think the Nuggets will be pretty competitive while getting younger and rebuilding.

LA_Confidential
01-21-2011, 10:56 PM
Im a Pacer fan through and through, but If the Knicks do get Melo, I hope they can keep Wilson Chandler. That would be best for them.

90'sNBARocked
01-21-2011, 11:51 PM
Great poll man, interesting question. All things considered I would probably lean more to Chandler for all around game, but Gallo is a stud too

pwee31
01-22-2011, 12:22 AM
I'm surprised Gallo has only gotten 2 out of 14 votes so far. I went with Chandler as well, but it was a tough call

Dr. Awesome
01-22-2011, 12:22 AM
Blah, I meant to vote Chandler. I'm not a big fan of Gallo.

CableKC
01-22-2011, 01:40 AM
Both + picks + a car + a house
Don't forget a Twix Bar as well.

CableKC
01-22-2011, 01:44 AM
Given the HUGE @ss price that the Nuggets FO had DEMANDED from the Nets....I'd think that the Nuggets would ask for both Gallinari and Chandler, while taking on Renaldo Balkman's Contract, getting whatever draft pick that the Knicks can from Randolph and DW to go over and wash Stanley Kroenke's car.

But of course, the Nuggets won't cuz Melo and the Knicks will simply force the Nuggets to take the poo-poo platter of Curry+Randolph ( or 1st round pick from said trade of Randolph )+Landry Fields.