PDA

View Full Version : What to look for in this road trip

90'sNBARocked
01-17-2011, 12:25 PM
So the Pacers begin their first road trip of the year out west. There are some winnable game like at LA Clippers tonight and at Golden State. However as we know, they could just as easily go 0-4.

What I am looking to see:

Will we run the PnR extensively, and continue giving the keys to DC
Will Lance play at all? AJ?
Will Tyler still play the majority of minutes in the 4th quarter?
Will Roy ever get out of his funk?
Will we get back to playing stifling defense, like earlier this year?
Will Jim return to coach the team if things go bad on the road trip?

vnzla81
01-17-2011, 12:31 PM
The answer to all those questions is no.

90'sNBARocked
01-17-2011, 01:11 PM
Well if the answers to the first 5 questions is no, then question number 6 should be a resounding YES!!

Tom White
01-17-2011, 01:35 PM
So the Pacers begin their first road trip of the year out west.

If you mean the first western road trip of 2011, you are correct. If you mean the first one of this season, you forgot about the one at the end of November - early December. LAL-SAC-Utah-Phoenix.

90'sNBARocked
01-17-2011, 01:46 PM
If you mean the first western road trip of 2011, you are correct. If you mean the first one of this season, you forgot about the one at the end of November - early December. LAL-SAC-Utah-Phoenix.

Lol,

Should have clarified but I was referring to the first trip of 2011

sunsun
01-17-2011, 02:57 PM
Pacers' decline began on the last west trip...I just hope pacers can get back on track from this trip

Sookie
01-17-2011, 02:59 PM
No
No
No
Maybe
No
Yes

CircleCity3318
01-17-2011, 03:01 PM
Ball movement, hibbs playing anywhere close to the level that he can play, Paul George being able to create his own shot, and hopefully some wins

kester99
01-17-2011, 03:11 PM
Taking 2 of these 4 would be great.

90'sNBARocked
01-17-2011, 03:48 PM
Taking 2 of these 4 would be great.

any two or did you cite 2 specific one's my friend?

kester99
01-17-2011, 03:54 PM
any two or did you cite 2 specific one's my friend?

The first two seem more likely.

pwee31
01-17-2011, 08:38 PM
0-1. I expect the Warriors game to be high scoring as well. Thankfully the Warriors don't have Blake Griffin (who's a freak of nature). Monta Ellis is capable of torching us, and has in the past, I hope Rush has a better defensive effort than he had with Gordon today.

The Warriors are the type of team I expect Hansbrough should have a good game against, but after Posey hit three 3's I don't expect to see much Tyler Wednesday.

Same goes for Roy again also. I expect a helpful heaping of Foster and small ball. Hopefully Dunleavy can't make a shot against his former team as he was woeful today

xIndyFan
01-17-2011, 08:58 PM
So the Pacers begin their first road trip of the year out west. There are some winnable game like at LA Clippers tonight and at Golden State. However as we know, they could just as easily go 0-4.

What I am looking to see:

Will we run the PnR extensively, and continue giving the keys to DCWill Lance play at all? AJ?
Will Tyler still play the majority of minutes in the 4th quarter?
Will Roy ever get out of his funk?
Will we get back to playing stifling defense, like earlier this year?
Will Jim return to coach the team if things go bad on the road trip?

this is starting to look like the pacers goto move. what they go to when things start to go wrong. the collison/foster plus 3 shooters. that is something the pacers haven't had in the recent past.

russkiy
01-17-2011, 09:41 PM
this is starting to look like the pacers goto move. what they go to when things start to go wrong. the collison/foster plus 3 shooters. that is something the pacers haven't had in the recent past.

I am looking for them to loose all four games and better be blowen out by 20 or more points in at least two games. This will hose the coach and make the Pacers management to make difficult but nessecery decision to fire O'Brien!!!!