PDA

View Full Version : Bobblehead Promotion

I Love P
01-16-2011, 02:42 PM
Pacers bobblehead night at six upcoming Friday home games..

Jan 28 - Danny Granger
Feb 4 - Jeff Foster
Feb 11 - Darren Collison
Feb 25 - Roy Hibbert
March 18 - Tyler Hansbrough
April 1 - Paul George

Season ticket holders and fans who purchase "Pacers Collectible Friday" tickets will receive the bobbleheads on a first-come, first-served basis.

Hopefully being an Area55 member will guarantee me a bobblehead, if not I'll just show up when the gates open. Looking forward to collecting all six.

Pacers13Colts12
01-16-2011, 03:00 PM
I was hoping for a dunleavy Ford and posey

pacer4ever
01-16-2011, 03:05 PM

and solo

and JOB

SMosley21
01-16-2011, 03:08 PM
No offense but I don't think being an Area55 member should guarantee anything. You're already getting free tickets. From what I understand, you have to buy a special ticket for each game listed in the package. You get the bobblehead that corresponds with that specific game, or if you're a STH you have the chance to buy the whole set right now for $30. They sent out the email to STH's a couple days ago. I've got my set ordered.

joeyd
01-16-2011, 05:13 PM
sMosely21 is correct. I'm thinking about buying the set as well, although there are only a couple of players that I really want. But for an STH, buying the set is better than having to buy extra tickets I won't use for the privilege of buying just the ones I want.

SMosley21
01-16-2011, 05:16 PM
I wish the team would actually do giveaways with cool items like these. That's the one area that I can say I've been disappointed with PS&E the past few years, the game night giveaways.

pwee31
01-16-2011, 05:17 PM
Aww man, can I send a STH $30 for the set? lol. Work doesn't allow me to get to many games

SMosley21
01-16-2011, 05:23 PM
Aww man, can I send a STH $30 for the set? lol. Work doesn't allow me to get to many games

You might be able to find someone to do that. STH's can only order 1 set per account though, so you would have to find someone who doesn't want to order a set for themselves.

Pacers13Colts12
01-16-2011, 07:49 PM
If any STH would be willing to do that for me to that would be awesome.

ECKrueger
01-16-2011, 07:52 PM

I was going to say it is telling that they aren't giving away any of them...

Bball
01-16-2011, 08:05 PM
I was going to say it is telling that they aren't giving away any of them...

They probably know 90% of them would be handed back or left in the stands after the game....

Day-V
01-16-2011, 11:37 PM
I bet T.J. Ford's bobblehead plays better defense than the actual T.J. Ford.

travmil
01-16-2011, 11:40 PM
I bet T.J. Ford's bobblehead plays better defense than the actual T.J. Ford.

:rimshot:

He'll be here all week folks!

LA_Confidential
01-17-2011, 12:03 AM
No Rush? All because of those doobie snacks.

BringJackBack
01-17-2011, 12:08 AM
Damn, I'd love to get my hands on Paul George, Collison, and Hibbert's.

pacer4ever
01-17-2011, 12:19 AM
Damn, I'd love to get my hands on Paul George, Collison, and Hibbert's.

thats what she said

El Pacero
01-17-2011, 12:35 AM
And we're even cynical about these new awesome Pacers Bobble heads. This is the first Foster bobble head ever, which is a pretty big deal to me.

In defense of I Love P, Area 55 has a meetup w/ Roy soon and he's giving us a gift, so he may have assumed these were it.

This is basically a game giveaway, but you have to buy Friday night tix to get the bobble heads (except for season tix holders). This gets more fans to games. It's perfect to me.

smj887
01-17-2011, 12:50 AM
Are there any season ticket holders on here that aren't buying the set who would be willing to get it for me if I PayPal'ed them the money? I thought about just getting individual balcony tickets but just one is over $30.

And if cash isn't that interesting (or just to sweeten the pot), I've got a code for 2 tickets to a choice of 6 upcoming home games. I looked and some of the seats available are club level, so if there are any balcony level STH's, I could offer cash plus an upgrade to club level.

As you can see, I'm very interested in these bobbleheads. :)

Trophy
01-17-2011, 12:50 AM
Damn. I really want one of them.

I wish you could purchase a set.

I'm going to Indy in a few months so hopefully I come for a Friday night game.

redfoster
01-17-2011, 12:55 AM
No offense but I don't think being an Area55 member should guarantee anything. You're already getting free tickets. From what I understand, you have to buy a special ticket for each game listed in the package. You get the bobblehead that corresponds with that specific game, or if you're a STH you have the chance to buy the whole set right now for $30. They sent out the email to STH's a couple days ago. I've got my set ordered.
AREA 55, BOO THIS MAN.

Why does everyone feel the need to bag on the Area 55 guys because a lot of them got tickets for free? I think Area 55 guys should get some bobble head love, too.

El Pacero
01-17-2011, 01:01 AM
Why does everyone feel the need to bag on the Area 55 guys because a lot of them got tickets for free? I think Area 55 guys should get some bobble head love, too.

Yeah, I spend more money each game on lovely beverages, merchandise and parking than many season ticket holders. Plus I'm standing up all game and cheering as loud as I can. I don't get the negativity towards Area 55.

Day-V
01-17-2011, 01:06 AM
Yeah, I spend more money each game on lovely beverages, merchandise and parking than many season ticket holders. Plus I'm standing up all game and cheering as loud as I can. I don't get the negativity towards Area 55.

:haters:

If anything, I'd give a set to each Area 55 member.

joew8302
01-17-2011, 01:15 AM

It isn't negativity, it is called being realistic. You get a free 60$ seat (estimating the price?) for 41 games per year. That is roughly 2,500$. Be happy with that. You aren't entitled to a bobblehead.

smj887
01-17-2011, 01:21 AM
You could look at it like they got $2,500 in tickets for free... Or you could look at it as they've had to watch JOB coach in person for half a season and deserve to be rewarded for their perseverance.

Either way, can't believe guys are really arguing over some bobbleheads...

Day-V
01-17-2011, 01:22 AM
It isn't negativity, it is called being realistic. You get a free 60$ seat (estimating the price?) for 41 games per year. That is roughly 2,500$. Be happy with that. You aren't entitled to a bobblehead.

I think they're more entitled to is than the folks who show up not even wearing Pacers colors and only getting out of their seat when Boomer starts launching T-shirts. Which lately has been every other section in the Fieldhouse (Ok, maybe not every other section, but pretty much!).

pacer4ever
01-17-2011, 01:25 AM
I think they're more entitled to is then the folks who show up not even wearing Pacers colors and only getting out of their seat when Boomer starts launching T-shirts. Which lately has been every other section in the Fieldhouse (Ok, maybe not every other section, but pretty much!).

not if thoes people are STH's

joeyd
01-17-2011, 01:26 AM
I also don't know that it's negativity that some people might be harboring. If anyone should get the free bobbleheads, one would figure that it's the STHs that have been with the team the longest.

As an STH (but not one with a long tenure and not one with a hugely expensive package like a courtside STH), I don't expect to get any freebies, but if I did, then it's just icing on the cake. If Roy wanted to give these out to his peeps in Area 55, that's certainly his prerogative, and I'd be happy for each of the recipients.

Trophy
01-17-2011, 01:28 AM
I think they're more entitled to is then the folks who show up not even wearing Pacers colors and only getting out of their seat when Boomer starts launching T-shirts. Which lately has been every other section in the Fieldhouse (Ok, maybe not every other section, but pretty much!).

I went to a Pacers/Sixers game in Philly I remember and it was like Sixers t-shirt night and they gave me one as I was walking into the arena wearing my Pacers gear and I said I don't want it. Save it for someone else.

Yeah I get it, people who paid for their ticket should recieve whatever is offered, but those who are wearing the opposing team's gear aren't going to want it so they shouldn't offer it to them.

Trophy
01-17-2011, 01:39 AM
So can I buy a $7 ticket and not even go to the game and still get a bobblehead mailed to me?

CircleCity3318
01-17-2011, 01:44 AM
I would love to get my hands on a Darren bobblehead

LA_Confidential
01-17-2011, 01:51 AM
AREA 55, BOO THIS MAN.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/SHoNWwhzh3M?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/SHoNWwhzh3M?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

El Pacero
01-17-2011, 02:17 AM

I don't think I'm entitled to a bobblehead! If we don't get them as a gift, I'll probably buy the package and give away the tickets to Pacers fans on twitter just to get them. Not calling Steve or anyone else out... I am not complaining about Area 55, I'm complaining about the people complaining about Area 55 ha.

Anypacersways, the bobbleheads will be added to my collection.

joeyd
01-17-2011, 04:14 AM
For those who might be interested in only a couple of these bobbleheads, I might be willing to sell off the ones I do not wish to keep in order to make someone's bobblehead dreams come true. As an STH, I'll buy the whole set, but right now I am leaning toward keeping Foster, George, and maybe Hansbrough (pending approval by the wife and kids). Any interested party would need to buy the rest, as I won't have time to make arrangements to sell them individually, and I'd also want to hand them off at an upcoming game. Might be a bunch of us that are willing to sell the ones we don't want at face value. As someone else already mentioned, STHs can only purchase one set. Anyway, if interested in the others, the first person to PM me can probably have Hibbert, T.J. and Granger.

SMosley21
01-17-2011, 09:19 AM
I'm not "hating" on Area 55. I just feel like to be getting free season tickets and then also feel entitled to getting more free stuff is just a tad ridiculous and greedy. Who do I feel is entitled to free bobblehead set? El Pacero for sure because he would have been at pretty much every game anyway, even if the team hadn't given him A55 tickets, and he's a true fan that does his "job" in A55 (unlike some others in the section who actually bash some of our own players and coach, but that's a whole other topic). I hope Roy does give you all bobblehead sets because they're a cool gift, but I just think it's really greedy to feel entitled to a set.

duke dynamite
01-17-2011, 01:35 PM
I'm just happy I have a shot at buying these as a complete set.

duke dynamite
01-17-2011, 01:38 PM
he's a true fan that does his "job" in A55 (unlike some others in the section who actually bash some of our own players and coach, but that's a whole other topic).
I'll claim to be that person. I'll openly admit to it.

There is a caveat, however.

SMosley21
01-17-2011, 01:51 PM
I'll claim to be that person. I'll openly admit to it.

There is a caveat, however.

I've never actually heard you down there. There is a group that sits about 5 rows up into the section that is pretty crazy though when it comes to bashing on our own players. I have no idea who they are.

pacer4ever
01-17-2011, 01:54 PM
I've never actually heard you down there. There is a group that sits about 5 rows up into the section that is pretty crazy though when it comes to bashing on our own players. I have no idea who they are.

The imfamous row 5 no one has liked them all season

SMosley21
01-17-2011, 01:55 PM
The imfamous row 5 no one has liked them all season

lol! Glad to know I'm not the only one who feels that way.

pacer4ever
01-17-2011, 01:56 PM
lol! Glad to know I'm not the only one who feels that way.

Ya they never where Pacers gear and are big jerks Normaly cheering for the other team. Showing up way past game time normally at halftime.

SMosley21
01-17-2011, 02:04 PM
All of your statement was true but this part. though i hate them, ive never heard them root for the other team. i sit behind them every game, and at one point sat right beside them. never heard them cheer the other team. but they are still jerks

I could be wrong, but he might be referring to how much they chant for the other team, albeit negative chants. I hear them yelling disrespectful chants for the other team more than I hear them cheering for the Pacers. One of them was referring to every single Pacers player as either "Reggie" or "Rik" during the Dallas game. It was pretty damn annoying.

duke dynamite
01-17-2011, 02:16 PM
you already have one too many bobble heads....
I also have another two that are totally off limits.

kielbeze
01-17-2011, 05:41 PM
I'm not "hating" on Area 55. I just feel like to be getting free season tickets and then also feel entitled to getting more free stuff is just a tad ridiculous and greedy. Who do I feel is entitled to free bobblehead set? El Pacero for sure because he would have been at pretty much every game anyway, even if the team hadn't given him A55 tickets, and he's a true fan that does his "job" in A55 (unlike some others in the section who actually bash some of our own players and coach, but that's a whole other topic). I hope Roy does give you all bobblehead sets because they're a cool gift, but I just think it's really greedy to feel entitled to a set.

I did win free tickets. I also bought a set for my wife so That does make me a sth i don't understand all the hate here I attend every game and hell yes I talk trash about the coach and some players. I want what is best for my team.
Each and every time I see JOB do something I like I give him credit likewise for our players. Its what being a fan is all about. I drive 120 miles a night and i put my butt in the seat.

kielbeze
01-17-2011, 05:43 PM
lol! Glad to know I'm not the only one who feels that way. Lol although row 5 does suck I will say they have been alot better at the last 2 1/2 games they have been to in the last 2 months.:buddies:

kielbeze
01-17-2011, 05:50 PM
http://www.2kgs.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/haters_gonna_hate3.jpg

Man you know as Kat Williams says if you aren't increasing the amount of haters you have every day your not doing your job. GOOD JOB AREA 55! :swordfigh

redfoster
01-17-2011, 05:51 PM
SMosley, if you could turn in a list of everyone who deserves a bobblehead to PS&E by Friday, that would be spectacular.

Thanks again for deciding who deserves Pacers toys and who doesn't!

kielbeze
01-17-2011, 05:51 PM
I also have another two that are totally off limits.
I have a new bobble head dukie i am gonna have to have greenway come over and check it out sometime lol.

SMosley21
01-17-2011, 06:10 PM
Again, who is "hating" on Area 55, and how so? I think you guys might have a very skewed view of "hate".

I think the general idea of Area 55 is great, and a lot of the members there do a good job during games. I do notice that some of the members there suck when it comes to doing what Roy asked of the group and don't deserve their seats, let alone more free stuff on top of that.

SMosley21
01-17-2011, 06:17 PM
SMosley, if you could turn in a list of everyone who deserves a bobblehead to PS&E by Friday, that would be spectacular.

Thanks again for deciding who deserves Pacers toys and who doesn't!

No problem, but why wait? I'll be sure to get it in to the team ASAP, Wednesday at the latest.

kielbeze
01-17-2011, 06:18 PM
lol look at this mans location on his bio!

SMosley21
01-17-2011, 06:20 PM
lol look at this mans location on his bio!

I'm not being given free tickets to CHEER for our team.

redfoster
01-17-2011, 06:29 PM
So, you kind of just look like a jealous and petty man when you do this, Mosley. First, you claim we are greedy to want bobbleheads because some of us got free tickets (I paid for mine) and then you try and tell us we don't cheer enough now (except El Pacero, of course)?

Generalizations like that rarely hold much credibility and in this specific instance, I would say you are pretty off base. You also talked about Roy not getting what he wanted out of us. Well, how about you back off and let Roy make that call?

I guess my problem with what you are saying is that it doesn't seem to be any of your business or concern who gets a bobblehead and what Area 55 does.

I honestly feel pretty damn ridiculous for even responding to this, so I will now back away, but think about if you really want to be that guy that spoils peoples' fun for no real reason. Is that really you or are you just having a bad day? Do you really care if we get bobbleheads or not?

SMosley21
01-17-2011, 06:32 PM
So, you kind of just look like a jealous and petty man when you do this, Mosley. First, you claim we are greedy to want bobbleheads because some of us got free tickets (I paid for mine) and then you try and tell us we don't cheer enough now (except El Pacero, of course)?

Generalizations like that rarely hold much credibility and in this specific instance, I would say you are pretty off base. You also talked about Roy not getting what he wanted out of us. Well, how about you back off and let Roy make that call?

I guess my problem with what you are saying is that it doesn't seem to be any of your business or concern who gets a bobblehead and what Area 55 does.

I honestly feel pretty damn ridiculous for even responding to this, so I will now back away, but think about if you really want to be that guy that spoils peoples' fun for no real reason. Is that really you or are you just having a bad day? Do you really care if we get bobbleheads or not?

Nope. I really don't.

Can we be friends now? :buddies:

SMosley21
01-17-2011, 06:41 PM
I really didn't want to come off as a "hater" or that I don't like Area 55. I do like A55. I just think the general principle of someone getting something for free, and then asking for more free stuff is greedy and I don't agree with it. I should have just kept that to myself and kept to the topic of bobblehead goodness instead of getting derailed. I wish for everyone to receive bobblehead and many Pacers victory celebrations.

kielbeze
01-17-2011, 06:50 PM
I'm not being given free tickets to CHEER for our team.

again i will say I got one set bought another you are hating on area 55 saying we talk crap about the coach and team never ever will you hear an area 55 cheer hating on a player or coach there may be members who voice the opinion they please to. They are free to just as you are but I just think you sound a little jealous myself.

kielbeze
01-17-2011, 06:52 PM
Nope. I really don't.

Can we be friends now? :buddies:
Were all friends here:buddies:

SMosley21
01-17-2011, 06:57 PM
again i will say I got one set bought another you are hating on area 55 saying we talk crap about the coach and team never ever will you hear an area 55 cheer hating on a player or coach there may be members who voice the opinion they please to. They are free to just as you are but I just think you sound a little jealous myself.

I assure you that's not the case.

and again, I pointed out that there are specific people who do the things that I was referring to. Other A55 members even verified that I wasn't wrong in that assessment.

kielbeze
01-17-2011, 07:06 PM
I assure you that's not the case.

and again, I pointed out that there are specific people who do the things that I was referring to. Other A55 members even verified that I wasn't wrong in that assessment.

Good because right now I am jealous of the clippers. I never thought that was possible.

Deadshot
01-17-2011, 07:07 PM
Geesh, just talk about the bobbleheads. Slumps are frustrating, but we shouldn't act like this is something we're not used to.

Anyway, I think these bobbleheads are pretty nice. Too bad I'm out of state. Someone else already posed the question but I'm wondering if there is a way to buy a ticket for the game just to get the bobblehead.

El Pacero
01-17-2011, 11:28 PM
And now back to your regularly scheduled Pacers Dork Discussion...

http://elpacero.com/pics/bobbleheads.jpg

(These are not in my bedroom as to avoid scaring the ladies. A little tip from your uncle El Pacero.)

SMosley21
01-18-2011, 09:36 AM

(These are not in my bedroom as to avoid scaring the ladies. A little tip from your uncle El Pacero.)

Is that Barbie decked out in the blue n' gold???? You win sir!

I really like that Reggie bobblehead in the front left of the picture. I was given one just like that Mark & Slick broadcast table bobble. Very cool piece.

pacerfreak
01-18-2011, 09:45 PM
Sorry to derail the Area 55, umm I mean bobblehead thread, but does anyone find it interesting that there is no MD or BR? Are we possibly looking at who TPTB plan on being our core players next year with a new free agent? Seems odd to me.

El Pacero
01-18-2011, 10:37 PM
Is that Barbie decked out in the blue n' gold???? You win sir!

I really like that Reggie bobblehead in the front left of the picture. I was given one just like that Mark & Slick broadcast table bobble. Very cool piece.

Yup, real genuine Pacers Barbies. They keep the players company.

The Reggie is on ebay every once in a while. A friend who worked at Chase gave me the extra one he got working there. The top of the base looks like a cool ticket and the bottom says there were 5,000 made. You've reminded me Reggie was my first bobblehead and is to probably blame for the future El Pacero Museum.

pacerfreak - They used all the guys on the Billboards and main advertising so I don't think it's weird. Plus Foster deserved a bobblehead after all these years.

Trophy
01-18-2011, 11:43 PM

I have the Boomer one.

I really wish to add on to my "collection" by trying to get the set of bobbleheads.

SMosley21
01-18-2011, 11:53 PM
I have the Boomer one.

I really wish to add on to my "collection" by trying to get the set of bobbleheads.

The Boomer is limited to 5,000 and there is currently one on ebay for like $60. There are also several of the J.O. on ebay, and one of the Travis Diener Marquette bobbles.

El Pacero
01-19-2011, 12:03 AM
Ive been trying to find a scoreboard like the one in the picture. can you tell me anything about it so i can search for one.

I've only seen one other one on ebay. I bought it so long ago I don't have the listing or anything anymore, but I know it was a Marsh / Pacers promotion. It plugs in and lights up, might be made of ceramic or some kind of plastic and was distributed by http://www.fareastbrokers.com/ in unknown year (I'm thinking early CFH.)

I've only seen the Boomer go under $60 once or twice. I think there is one on craigslist for like $10 though. (There's also the new Boomer available) I missed a Jonathan Bender for $4 last week and was kinda mad, but not really.

SMosley21
01-19-2011, 12:58 AM
I think i know why you missed the bender...I bought it. Sorry. link for the boomer?

http://cgi.ebay.com/BOOMER-2002-Indiana-Pacers-Mascot-Bobble-Bobblehead-SGA-/380226735165?pt=US_Basketball_Fan_Shop&hash=item5887478c3d

has a BIN price of $59.99 + $10 shipping (expedited). Seems a bit much to me, but if you've got the cheese, go for it :dance:

joeyd
01-19-2011, 01:38 AM
El Pacero: I either have a J. Bender or an Isaiah Thomas bobblehead somewhere in my house. I'll try looking for it this weekend. May be able to sell you or trade you the Bender if I indeed have it. I remember we got a few of these at a giveaway when my family went to a game, but most, if not all, got tossed in the "great purge" to make room for other stuff.

El Pacero
01-19-2011, 01:54 AM
I think i know why you missed the bender...I bought it. Sorry.

Also I know you like beer/pacer items... http://indianapolis.craigslist.org/clt/2139588410.html

First person I thought of when the J Bender auction was over.... you. ha. Nice buy.

The Pacers / Bud Lite items are common, but Miller Lite is super super rare! Hit me up if you find one. I have a beer tap with a basket, but that's it... want a neon sign.

joeyd: I'd be interested in the J Bender booblehead, but I only bid $3 on it. ha

I have still yet to reveal my ultimate Pacers find this season... I'll try to leave this bobblehead related.

Heisenberg
01-19-2011, 01:59 AM
I'm sorry, but this thread is ridiculous. Are we arguing about how you're supposed to express your fanhood? C'mon fellas.

Kstat
01-19-2011, 02:01 AM
:lurk:

El Pacero
01-19-2011, 02:11 AM
I already referred to this as the Pacers Dork Discussion. Some of us are "collectors" ha.

Deadshot
01-19-2011, 12:56 PM
I know we have a thread for cards but no one ever uses it...I would love to help set up a network with Pacers fans sometime to trade extras or buy and sell.

SMosley21
01-19-2011, 01:43 PM
I know we have a thread for cards but no one ever uses it...I would love to help set up a network with Pacers fans sometime to trade extras or buy and sell.

You have a link to this thread?

Deadshot
01-19-2011, 01:48 PM
http://www.pacersdigest.com/showthread.php?t=13780

Its in the Market Square for some reason. Perhaps with the permission of the mods, we could get a thread in this forum for Pacers cards?

SMosley21
01-19-2011, 02:04 PM
I just posted a little of my Pacers collection in the thread.

pristinecollector
01-19-2011, 09:10 PM
It sucks that I already purchased tickets. Just flat out purchased them without any incentive...Wish I would have waited and purchased some when this promotion was announced. Oh well.

I'll pay the $30 to anyone who doesn't want their bobbleheads too. Just PM me. Thanks.

joeyd
02-01-2011, 03:24 PM
I picked up my set of bobbleheads the other day, and I gotta say, they look pretty neat. Foster looks good, as does DC, and my kids commented about Tyler's muscle tone being about right. Hibbert and and Granger are OK, and Paul looks funny with his little goatee. They look pretty sturdy. Don't know that I'd pay $15 each (though I can see these going for that much at hobby shops), but IMO, $30 for the set of 6 is a great deal for the STH's.

SMosley21
02-01-2011, 03:35 PM
I picked up my set of bobbleheads the other day, and I gotta say, they look pretty neat. Foster looks good, as does DC, and my kids commented about Tyler's muscle tone being about right. Hibbert and and Granger are OK, and Paul looks funny with his little goatee. They look pretty sturdy. Don't know that I'd pay $15 each (though I can see these going for that much at hobby shops), but IMO, $30 for the set of 6 is a great deal for the STH's.

Got mine at the game last night, as did quite a few other STH's, and I only opened 1 so far. The Hibbert bobble looks pretty cool. I'm going to set them all up with my Mark & Slick announcer's table bobble.

Deadshot
02-04-2011, 04:01 PM
Just thought I would throw this out there, but is there anyone on here who's going to end up with an extra Jeff Foster bobblehead after tonight's game? I would go myself if I didn't live in Charlotte. I'd be willing to pay to have it shipped (as long as its reasonable). Thanks

Deadshot
02-26-2011, 12:17 PM
Still wondering if there are any extra bobbleheads floating around out there?

SMosley21
02-26-2011, 12:36 PM
Still wondering if there are any extra bobbleheads floating around out there?

http://pacersgear.com/pacers-7-bobbleheads.html?SID=rdujcpdoujj15jhhbugv9818c0

You're welcome ;)

Deadshot
02-26-2011, 01:09 PM
Thanks - didn't realize they were online already. But if anyone happens to have an extra for some reason from some promotion I would be very interested. I would go to the games and get them myself but I'm stuck here in Charlotte going to Bobcats games lol :)

travmil
02-26-2011, 02:13 PM
I could have gotten more Hibbert bobble heads last night than I could carry. My son and I got walk up tix in the balcony and happened to be sitting with a large group of Brownsburg students who were there to see Hayward. When I say large I mean like 100 or more. Each of them had been given a voucher for a Hibbert bobblehead and almost NONE of them wanted it. I literally could have had so many I would have needed a cart to get them back to the van. The girl in front of me turned around asked me who Roy Hibbert was. I explained to her that he was the starting center for the Pacers. She shrugged her shoulders and handed me her voucher and so did all of her friends. I ended up with 10 vouchers and turned away more folks who were trying to give me theirs. I kept 5 for myself, my son, and my nephews and gave the other 5 away to folks who walked by the pick up table.

Deadshot
02-26-2011, 11:01 PM
Any chance you have any extras?

travmil
02-27-2011, 02:21 AM
Afraid not. I'm keeping one in the box, giving one to my son, and the other three are being given to my nephews. I guess if for some reason one of them doesn't really want theirs I'd have and extra but they are all Pacers fans so I think that's a long shot. They shouldn't be all that hard to track down though. The Pacers have already given away tons and judging by the number of them that were unclaimed as of the end of the game they still have tons.

Deadshot
02-27-2011, 02:43 AM
Before they showed up on the website I contacted the Pacers 2 or 3 times about them and received no answer. I'll keep an eye out though