PDA

View Full Version : Corey Brewer

Wylder1324
01-15-2011, 11:41 PM
I mentioned Kris Humphries earlier as a possible help in FA inside.....but what about adding some wing depth ? Rush, George, and Granger are likely a part of the core.....but with Dunleavy, Jones, and Posey certainly not being so and Lance still being an enigma we could stand to add another swingman. Brewer is still young, has incredible size and length at the position and defense is def his forte and he has shown an emerging offensive game.......I could def envision a 6'9" Brewer & 6'8" George combo at the 2 & 3 in the Future....thoughts ?

BringJackBack
01-15-2011, 11:52 PM
Not an upgrade for a starter at all. He'd be a nice third wing for a couple of teams, but we have basically the exact same player in Rush, only Rush is a better shooter.

I just don't see it. We need to aim much, much higher.

King Phoenix
01-15-2011, 11:59 PM
Ather have afflao or Thornton but I wouldn't be totally against it. I mean he's way better overall than inferno and a good lil defensive mentor to lance like artest was to granger. I mean hey it seems as tho our young players all have a lil group anyway.

Roy, pg THE FUTURE
lance, inferno, and add brewer will be the Last Line of Defense
lol jus having some fun

joew8302
01-16-2011, 12:15 AM
No thanks. We have Rush, who is just as good, if not better. We are also trying to develop George at the 2 spot. We are set there and have no use for Brewer.

Psyren
01-16-2011, 12:39 AM
No thanks.

I like Brewer a lot as a player. But a lot of the players people are mentioning simply aren't upgrades over what we have. We are loaded with good role players, but we need another allstar to get this team going.

hoops_guy
01-16-2011, 01:48 AM
Hell no.

He's averaging 8.5 for a disgustingly pitiful team, and there is no way he can possibly start for us or even come close to being our future other wing.

xIndyFan
01-16-2011, 10:02 AM
when he was drafted, i thought he would become a really good player. evidently that was a mistake. no thanx to cory. just not enough offensive skill to go with his level of defense. nice defender but not great. not much of a scorer.

Sparhawk
01-16-2011, 11:39 AM
I like Brewer, but we have too many wing players.