PDA

View Full Version : how is it possible?

Scot Pollard
01-10-2011, 06:59 PM
i mean roy was scoring like 16-17 points a game and pulling down like 11 rebounds a game when we were winning a lot more and he was blocking nearly 3 shots a game

now danny...ugh

he cant buy a bucket and used to score 25+ points per game before and now hes lucky if he actually gets 20 and it was rare if danny scored below 25.
earlier in the season his defense was lockon and much better than it is now. now its like its always been nothing special

i just want to know how its possible these 2 key players have gotten so terrible. its almost like both guys got bumped on the head and forgot how to play like they did earlier in the season

i just wish dc could be averaging like 16 points and like 8 assists but when jim is gone he will definitly

Kstat
01-10-2011, 07:00 PM
It's called a slump. They happen. More frequently, actually, when the rotation is constantly in flux.

Scot Pollard
01-10-2011, 07:03 PM
its hurting us A LOT

its very upsetting that we were once a team that stayed above .500 for a month and now we see ourselves losing our playoff position and 6 games below .500

roy is doing a lot to get back to himself and to get better

danny....i hope he is too

lets be patient but we cant wait too long because we will fall back too much

Scot Pollard
01-10-2011, 07:03 PM
It's called a slump. They happen. More frequently, actually, when the rotation is constantly in flux.

...and thats why we hate jim obrien

he was running more consistent rotations and minutes per player back when we were winning

jhondog28
01-10-2011, 07:33 PM
I dont think the rotatins are the issue for those two. They get a ton of minutes and most of the plays are run through them. Granger just needs to drive more instead of settling for the 3 pointer which he does a ton of before any ball movement to get him a better look. Hibbert just is forcing it. He knows he is the central focus of the offense and is trying to make a play by scoring. What he needs to do is locate the cutter or make a move to the basket and look for another player if the shot is not there. I will finish this by saying I dont like JOBs roatations either, but with those two I dont think it is the problem.

pizza guy
01-11-2011, 04:15 PM
[/conspiracytheorist] Roy and Danny have decided to get JO'B fired and they're doing it by intentionally sucking and dropping out of the playoffs. [/conspiracytheorist]

31andonly
01-11-2011, 04:24 PM
[/conspiracytheorist] Roy and Danny have decided to get JO'B fired and they're doing it by intentionally sucking and dropping out of the playoffs. [/conspiracytheorist]

Hasn't that been the plan for three years now and it never worked?

Scot Pollard
01-11-2011, 04:27 PM
head coaching with this current roster projections

jim o'brien 36-46

lawrence frank/mike woodson/mike brown 46-36

SO YEAH FIRE JIM OBRIEN