PDA

View Full Version : Reggie Miller has a Mitchell and Ness jersey

ROCislandWarrior
09-01-2004, 01:28 PM
I would buy it...but not for $350:o

sweabs
09-01-2004, 06:37 PM
Awesome.

I am in Las Vegas right now...and saw this same jersey in a store for $250. I was tempted to buy until I knew for a fact it was real...looks like I'm getting it!

By the way...yesterday while walking down the main strip here in Las Vegas I passed Kenny Anderson and Jerome Williams! I was tempted to say something to Kenny...but I held back...haha.

Lord Helmet
09-01-2004, 06:39 PM
Yea that jersey is sweet.You know Reg is old when he has his own "Throwback":laugh:I hope they make a swingman of this jersey.

MSA2CF
09-01-2004, 07:47 PM
Yea that jersey is sweet.You know Reg is old when he has his own "Throwback":laugh:I hope they make a swingman of this jersey.

Exactly---are there any other plays still playing today who have actually played in their "throwbacks"? I know that sentence doesn't work grammatically, but you know how it is...

Lord Helmet
09-01-2004, 11:34 PM

Exactly---are there any other plays still playing today who have actually played in their "throwbacks"? I know that sentence doesn't work grammatically, but you know how it is...

Yea I understand.:laugh:

Kstat
09-01-2004, 11:44 PM
I actually own that one, from back in the day......

Lord Helmet
09-01-2004, 11:49 PM
I actually own that one, from back in the day......
Sweet :cool: How much did you pay?If you can remember.:laugh:

Kstat
09-01-2004, 11:50 PM
Couldn't have been more than $150

I remember a Chuck Person one was available too, but I could never stand him. He was a Larry Bird-wannabe without the IQ or the skill.

Lord Helmet
09-01-2004, 11:55 PM

I remember a Chuck Person one was available too, but I could never stand him. He was a Larry Bird-wannabe without the IQ or the skill.

Don't say that to Jay.:laugh:

LouisvilleLip
09-01-2004, 11:56 PM
Awesome.

I am in Las Vegas right now...and saw this same jersey in a store for $250. I was tempted to buy until I knew for a fact it was real...looks like I'm getting it!

By the way...yesterday while walking down the main strip here in Las Vegas I passed Kenny Anderson and Jerome Williams! I was tempted to say something to Kenny...but I held back...haha.

Bring me back one!

sweabs
09-02-2004, 03:54 PM
Haha - Louisville...I'll be the only one in London with that jersey eh? Probably the only one in Ontario or Canada for that matter - heh.

I'm going to the store today to just check if they have my size and to make sure all is authentic!

Kstat
09-02-2004, 04:25 PM
I think you'll be the only one in Ontario with a basketball jersey of ANY kind.......

Hicks
09-02-2004, 04:27 PM

Don't say that to Jay.:laugh:

Bumping this to see Jay defend it.

LouisvilleLip
09-02-2004, 04:33 PM
I think you'll be the only one in Ontario with a basketball jersey of ANY kind.......

Psh, thats not true. I have two reggie jerseys and 1 oneal. Ive actually seen quite a few O'neals around my area and Toronto there are lots.

ChicagoJ
09-02-2004, 06:19 PM
:pissed: :pissed: :pissed: :pissed: :pissed: :pissed: :pissed: :pissed: :pissed: :pissed: :pissed: :pissed: :pissed: :pissed: :pissed: :pissed: :pissed: :pissed: :pissed: :pissed: :pissed: :pissed: :pissed: :pissed: :pissed: :pissed: :pissed: :pissed: :pissed: :pissed: :pissed: :pissed: :pissed: :pissed: :pissed: :pissed: :pissed:

Kstat, I think we're going to have to step outside to resolve this one.

:box: :box: :box: :box: :box: :box: :box: :box: :box: :box: :box: :box: :box: :box: :box: :box: :box: :box:

In all fairness to Chuck, Larry Bird is one of the all-time greats in terms of Bball IQ and skill, so I can't argue, with a straight face, on that point.

:punch: :punch: :punch: :punch: :punch: :punch: :punch: :punch: :punch: :punch: :punch: :punch: :punch: :punch: :punch: :punch: :punch: :punch: :punch: :punch: :punch:

But Chuck was no Bird-wanna-be. Had Bird stayed healthy, the Chuck/ Bird rivalry was about to explode into something very, very entertaining.

:soundoff: :soundoff: :soundoff: :soundoff: :soundoff: :soundoff: :soundoff: :soundoff: :soundoff: :soundoff: :soundoff: :soundoff: :soundoff: :soundoff: :soundoff: :soundoff: :soundoff: :soundoff: :soundoff: :soundoff: :soundoff:

And to think, I was arguing that the Pistons should be #1 on the power rankings thread, and this is how you return the favor?

:nunchuck: :nunchuck: :nunchuck: :nunchuck: :nunchuck: :nunchuck: :nunchuck: :nunchuck: :nunchuck: :nunchuck: :nunchuck: :nunchuck: :nunchuck: :nunchuck: :nunchuck: :nunchuck: :nunchuck: