PDA

View Full Version : Agree or Disagree part 7

debohstheman
08-31-2004, 12:43 PM
I would rather have Bender on my team than Darko.

I would rather have Bender on my team next year than Darko.

agree? disagree?

debohstheman
08-31-2004, 12:47 PM
i tend to think Bender will have an overall larger impact both next year and in the long run in the NBA than Darko.

Specifically for the Pacers, i think Bender's skill set (shot blocking, perimeter shooting, and ability to get his own shot) meets the pacers needs very well....

im confident a big year is in store for him..

unstandable
08-31-2004, 01:02 PM
Next year, Bender by far.

Long term, who knows? Both guys are unproven but have lots of potential. If I had to guess who will be better in the end, I'd say Darko. So I guess I'd take him.

Ultimate Frisbee
08-31-2004, 01:05 PM
Bender!

ChicagoJ
08-31-2004, 01:07 PM
Now we're really getting bored, aren't we?

(I'd prefer neither player was on the roster of my favorite team, to tell the truth).

MZahm
08-31-2004, 02:21 PM
Next year it would have to be Bender.

In the long term, I'd take Bender if he stays reasonably healthy. It's difficult to say with Darko though. With Bender at least there have been glimpses of his potential on and off. Darko hasn't been on the floor long enough to make any real impression, other than making the usual super-raw rookie mistakes.

Bball
08-31-2004, 03:42 PM
Hmmm which player drafted higher than where they should've been would I choose?

We've already wasted half a DECADE with Bender so I'm not sure why we I'd cut my losses now and take on another project. Therefore, next year I'd just keep Bender. He is the 'devil we know'.

I'm having a much harder time with the answer to the first part. Bender is likely never going to be starter material for the Pacers IMHO. Could Darko ever be starter material? Would it be worth the wait? Hmmmm.

I am very sour on 'projects' so having neither player would be my preference. I want no question marks about my top (supposedly) 6-7 players.

-Bball

Clarifying

Unclebuck
08-31-2004, 04:43 PM
Now we're really getting bored, aren't we?

This is the only post I have agreed all day

(I'd prefer neither player was on the roster of my favorite team, to tell the truth).