PDA

View Full Version : Al's bad habits: MYSTERY SOLVED

Hicks
02-05-2004, 09:56 PM
"It's always fun to see J. Rose," said Al Harrington. "J. Rose was one of my teachers when I first got here, so it's going to be fun to see him. Everybody always says that once you move to a different team that friendships don't last or they're not as strong as they were when you were on the same team, but when our season is over we're close."

So THAT's what this is about. :laugh:

Natston
02-05-2004, 09:58 PM
:puke: Un-Mini-Rose....

MSA2CF
02-05-2004, 10:01 PM
edit: Who's Jalen Rose? :whoknows:

;)

indygeezer
02-05-2004, 10:02 PM
Nah, he doesn't stand around carping at the stripes while his man runs upcourt to score an uncontested layup. :rolleyes:

I see him pulling the Travis Best routine out at the top of the circle more than anything...or trying to imitate JO's turn-around jumper.

obnoxiousmodesty
02-05-2004, 10:11 PM
Oh dear.

http://www.digikitten.com/playhousev2/files/kia/borgnana1.gif

MSA2CF
02-05-2004, 10:14 PM
Oh dear.

At first I thought it said "Resistance is Flutie."
(As in the QB)

Ragnar
02-06-2004, 09:10 AM
Al at least plays D.

indygeezer
02-06-2004, 09:15 AM
Al at least plays D.

True that

Peck
02-06-2004, 09:17 AM
Oh dear.

Dear God we must have this smiley!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hicks
02-06-2004, 09:17 AM
Al at least plays D.

True that

See, then that goes back to what I was saying in the trade Al thread:

If we can get an all-star center and an all-star small foward for Jalen Rose, surely we can at least nab an all-star guard for Al, plus a forward who can at least patch the hole that might be created if he leaves..

*shrugs*

indygeezer
02-06-2004, 11:15 AM
The only question is in how we value Al. As to how much he is worth,well that is really for the other GM's to decide. I see him having value but others may see him having MORE value than I do.

ROCislandWarrior
02-06-2004, 11:45 AM
The only question is in how we value Al. As to how much he is worth,well that is really for the other GM's to decide. I see him having value but others may see him having MORE value than I do.

Ok....If Al was given starters minutes (about three more than what he averages now :laugh: ) and he was the first or second option (right now he is numba 3) how well do you think al would play? I am going to guess he would get around 20/8 a game.

Here is my approach to harrington

In the playoffs this year, I beleive reggie will be stellar (Maybe not 20+ ppg but he will fill our void at the guard pos.)

JO will be a monster and ron will be ron (hopefully he will not shoot as many illadvised shots)

If harrington pulls another no-show....then we trade him

waxman
02-06-2004, 01:25 PM
Behind JO.... Al is probably one of the top 5 post players in the east, ...one of the better defenders when he wants to be...and an efficent rebounder... whats that worth?