PDA

View Full Version : Pacers Video request

Mourning
08-28-2004, 04:30 AM
Just a little bit OT here, but I was wondering if it would be possible to create something like a video "corner", somewhere on the Forum? Hicks video of "return of the Pacers", but also Magicrats video with Bruce Springsteen's music under it would be great to watch .... and watch over and over again;).

Regards,

Mourning:cool:

TheSauceMaster
08-28-2004, 08:14 AM
Why didn't you just download them when they were visable ? :p:p:p

I am sure those threads are still around , now finding them , hmm that's another story.:laugh::laugh:

TheSauceMaster
08-28-2004, 08:18 AM
took me about 1 min too find it in the search :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

http://www.pacersdigest.com/yearend_magicrat.wmv

Right Click save as , windows media player format :)

TheSauceMaster
08-28-2004, 08:19 AM
Delete please ..Double post :mad::mad::mad:

Mourning
08-28-2004, 11:38 AM
WELL, MAYBE just MAYBE, I already KNOW where they are and MAYBE just MAYBE, I already have downloaded them, is it so hard to imagine it might be nice for say... people new to the forum or browsers to see them grouped together aswell:confused::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rol leyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Just a suggestion, nothing more nothing less ...

Congratulations on your "1 minute job" btw:wah:

Regards,

Hicks
08-28-2004, 11:42 AM
Right now I can't upload new files to replace old ones on PD (probably with my ftp access), but when I get that back, I can slap them up on the main "Fundamentals" page.

Mourning
08-28-2004, 11:45 AM
Thanks! :angel:

TheSauceMaster
08-28-2004, 07:10 PM
WELL, MAYBE just MAYBE, I already KNOW where they are and MAYBE just MAYBE, I already have downloaded them, is it so hard to imagine it might be nice for say... people new to the forum or browsers to see them grouped together aswell:confused::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rol leyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Just a suggestion, nothing more nothing less ...

Congratulations on your "1 minute job" btw:wah:

Regards,

np , don't take it personal :p:p:p:p