PDA

View Full Version : Jeff Fosters block - MIA

ColeTheMole
11-21-2010, 12:46 PM
Can anyone find the video of Jeff blocking Dwight Howard that ignited the Conseco crowd? I was in attendence so did not see it completely so I was trying to find it but cannot. It is not on the highlight video for nba.com or anything.

MLB007
11-21-2010, 02:24 PM
That's cuz it didn't happen.
Didn't you know that he's too old and broke down to be of any use??
Certainly couldn't block Dwight Howard. (ok, that IS surprising) :)

Roaming Gnome
11-21-2010, 04:08 PM
I'm sure whoever Dwight's biggest sponsor is confiscated...err purchased all the footage.

Yeah, I can see the NBA not really wanting to push that highlight of Jeff/lowlight of one of their marquee attractions. No surprise to me that they didn't use this in their highlight package.

Better yet, it's like MLB007 just said, "That's cuz it didn't happen."

ballism
11-21-2010, 04:32 PM
Well I have it on NBA league pass, but I have no idea how to cut it from there to put on youtube.

ChristianDudley
11-21-2010, 06:56 PM
I wish I had taken a video of that play as it happened right in front of me at last night's game!!!! AAAAAGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!

I was suprised by how good Jeff's D was last night.

MLB007
11-22-2010, 12:02 AM
I wish I had taken a video of that play as it happened right in front of me at last night's game!!!! AAAAAGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!

I was suprised by how good Jeff's D was last night.

Jeffs D has ALWAYS been good.
He's been our best interior defender for about 10 years now.

Deadshot
11-22-2010, 12:22 AM
He's been a good defender but blocking has never really been a strength of his game. If memory serves me correct he usually has a relatively low number of blocks every year.