PDA

View Full Version : EVERYONE ON THE FORUM READ....

Zesty
08-26-2004, 08:22 PM
Classy. :rolleyes:

sweabs
08-26-2004, 08:25 PM
Wow...you should be thankful for what a great moderator Hicks is - making this one of the best forums on the internet.

Since you have no respect at all for Hicks or the others on this message board - do us all a favour...leave.

MSA2CF
08-26-2004, 08:27 PM
It's a disgrace that you call yourself a Pacers fan, XxSaSsXx31.

edit: Though you may be a Reggie Miller and Pacers fan, XxSsAaSsXx31, or whatever your name is, you're no friend of mine.

FD:LSJFKL

MSA2CF
08-26-2004, 08:29 PM
It's a disgrace that you call yourself a Pacers fan, XxSaSsXx31.

Since I was 10, and I don't live in Indiana...and I don't disrespect Reggie Miller who made the Pacers what they are.

:therock: Okaaaaaaay....:disturbed:

MSA2CF
08-26-2004, 08:30 PM
I can't believe I even posted in this monstrosity of a thread...Sorry, folks.

sweabs
08-26-2004, 08:36 PM
http://www.ebaumsworld.com/forumfun/sucks8.jpg

burnzone
08-26-2004, 08:38 PM
...I saw the forum party picture and it is pathetic what type of people some of these people are, and how they feel so powerful online......

Well Sassan, it shows what type of person you are, to judge a bunch of people by a forum party picture.

Whether your problem is with Hicks specifically, or not, your blanket statement there seems to cover everyone who was there that evening, and since you were not, I don't think you're qualified to be an adequate judge as to what people are like outside of an internet forum.

I'm sure that your 'I'm better than all of you' attitude will make you a welcome guest at the next gathering in November, if you would like to show up to that one, and voice your opinion as to "what type of people some of these people are", since you're such an expert.

I know that I will be at that one this coming November, and since I was one of the people in the forum party picture that you've felt so compelled to pass judgement on, feel free to show up to that one in person, and see what kind of reaction you get from me to your talking ***** about "what type of people" we may be.

Shade
08-26-2004, 08:41 PM
I can't believe this hasn't been caught yet.

It's already been stated ad nauseum that if you have a problem with this, take it up privately with Hicks. If you can't be respectful of the rules, I'll show you the door.

EDIT - Nevermind. I just read the rest of your post. You're gone.

Hicks
08-26-2004, 08:56 PM
Shade already did what I would have if I'd found this first. This is done.

Peck
08-26-2004, 08:59 PM
You know Sasson I've stood by you many many times over the years.

I went to the forum adm. at the star board on your behalf when you were 15 & asked him to let you keep posting even though they were going to kick you off.

I've known you since what? You were 11 I think when I first met you.

You've always been a little on the differant side of life & you & I have never really had a run around.

But in this case my young friend I don't think I can even begin to support you on any of this.

If you have a problem with Hick's thats your business. However your insult about everybody at the party was totally uncalled for.

I was one of those overweight fools in that picture & in the past I've gone out of my way to be nice to you.

I've met Hick's in person & I think he is a nice young man.

I'd like to say the same thing about you, but unfortunatley you've just made that impossible.

It's been good knowing you for all of these years & I guess I will just always try & remember the good kid who loved Reggie Miller & had an ever expanding jersey collection. I'd much rather remember that than the hate filled speech you just gave.

Hicks
08-26-2004, 08:59 PM
And admit it, Sas, bullet typed that out FOR you, didn't he? You're not that articulate.

Shade
08-26-2004, 09:10 PM
Far be it for me to twist the knife, but I have to get in a closing shot, Sassan.

You say you're not here to make cyber-friends, but you went on a little rampage to defend your cyber-friend.

You both broke the rules, and you're both history.