PDA

View Full Version : Pacers Postgame vs Clips

pianoman
11-18-2010, 09:29 PM
Very good effort tonight. Great ball movement. Nothing much more to say, we expected this.

vnzla81
11-18-2010, 09:33 PM
Is time to start Rush and Hansbrough................ did anybody miss Dunleavy's high IQ today?

BringJackBack
11-18-2010, 09:34 PM
James Posey was +23 on the +/- tonight and Jeff was +9 (Which doesn't sound great, but had that been Solo we wouldn't have cut this lead open as much.)

Roy dunked the ball a whole lot and was 9-13. And AJ Price had a great game as he had 14 and 6 off the bench.

pianoman
11-18-2010, 09:34 PM
I still think Price makes Ford expendable. Ford's the guy that I expect to be traded at the deadline.

BringJackBack
11-18-2010, 09:35 PM
I sure hope so. It's time to turn the page.

PacerPenguins
11-18-2010, 09:35 PM
Is time to start Rush and Hansbrough................ did anybody miss Dunleavy's high IQ today?

we def need to start tyler...mcbob is just not getting it done

Kamiyohk
11-18-2010, 09:36 PM
AJ should backup collison (trade TJ)
posey can play SF but not PF
Rush = 40% Pacers defense
Start Tyler and Use Josh to play backup PF and Center (Maybe he play C better than PF in system)

PG: Collison, AJ
SG: Rush, Posey, "George'
SF: Granger, Posey
PF: Hans, Josh
C: Hibbert, Josh, Foster
(100 TIMES THAT I HATE MIKE)

9 - 10 man Rotation

PaceBalls
11-18-2010, 09:36 PM
Very good effort tonight. Great ball movement. Nothing much more to say, we expected this.

I expected us to lose this game, but then Mike had a new baby girl born tonight!!

Congratulations Mike!! :dance::happydanc:buddies:

BringJackBack
11-18-2010, 09:37 PM
Josh is confusing me. He isn't passing the ball as well anymore and Jeff Foster looks for his shot more than him. I suppose it is just growing pains.

I want to start Tyler too.

PacerPenguins
11-18-2010, 09:38 PM
i just cant wait to see how miami is gonna defend Roy

pianoman
11-18-2010, 09:39 PM

I think they might put the undersized Bosh on Hibbert.

Sookie
11-18-2010, 09:43 PM
Josh is confusing me. He isn't passing the ball as well anymore and Jeff Foster looks for his shot more than him. I suppose it is just growing pains.

I want to start Tyler too.

Josh is going to have growing pains too. It doesn't mean he's bad..he's shown he can be quite good..but he's also pretty young.

PacersPride
11-18-2010, 09:43 PM

other than O'brien, i cannot think of another soul.

congrats Mike.

* agee, Hansbrough needs to be starting, but his time will come.

PacersPride
11-18-2010, 09:46 PM
I still think Price makes Ford expendable. Ford's the guy that I expect to be traded at the deadline.

must be cold in h3ll b/c i nvr thought i would say this but ford has really played well in place of DC.

i just cant think of anyone at this time that would be willing to deal for ford. i vote dunleavy gets dealt first, but who knows.

was thrilled to see Foster in the lineup!!

Lance George
11-18-2010, 09:47 PM
Hansbrough equaled the NBA's 9th leading rebounder's (Blake Griffin) eight rebounds in nine less minutes.

PacersPride
11-18-2010, 09:51 PM

i dont think thats really fair. mike is a good player, but plays a position he is not suited for. put mike at sf and he becomes a very solid player worthy of starting on several teams.

mike can get you 12-15 pts, 4-6 assists, and 4-6 rebounds a game, and play solid [team] D against other SF's.

not his fault o'brien plays him as a SG.

ilive4sports
11-18-2010, 09:53 PM
AJ should backup collison (trade TJ)
posey can play SF but not PF
Rush = 40% Pacers defense
Start Tyler and Use Josh to play backup PF and Center (Maybe he play C better than PF in system)

PG: Collison, AJ
SG: Rush, Posey, "George'
SF: Granger, Posey
PF: Hans, Josh
C: Hibbert, Josh, Foster

9 - 10 man Rotation

Pretty much sums up my thoughts. I don't have too many complaints about TJ this year though. He certainly has been better than in the past.

Rush definitely needs to start. He's just a better player. Plus Mike will be better off the bench for us. He could bring ball movement and help open up the offense too.

Posey is much better at SF. When he is used correctly he is very valuable to this team with his shooting and leadership.

Hans is clearly better than Josh. No reason he shouldn't be starting. He is more of a liability on offense than Foster.

Great to have Foster back too. He looked good tonight. I want him to be back up C over Josh though. Keep josh at PF and put Foster at C. But we have to limit their time on the court together as neither is an offensive threat.

NapTonius Monk
11-18-2010, 09:53 PM
i just cant wait to see how miami is gonna defend RoyIlgauskas maybe? If they put Haslem on him, he'll be a tough cover for Roy on the defensive end. Roy has to make him pay on offense.

Sookie
11-18-2010, 09:54 PM
must be cold in h3ll b/c i nvr thought i would say this but ford has really played well in place of DC.

i just cant think of anyone at this time that would be willing to deal for ford. i vote dunleavy gets dealt first, but who knows.

was thrilled to see Foster in the lineup!!

He had one turnover (although a couple of Roy's turnovers were Ford's fault..but..) In 2 games as a starter. That's pretty darn good for TJ.

Price is still better though, and proved he should be playing. But TJ playing well makes it easier for us to trade him.

sunsun
11-18-2010, 10:01 PM

i just cant wait to see how Brandon Rush is gonna defend LBJ/Wade

pizza guy
11-18-2010, 10:02 PM
Good game. TJ and AJ both looked good, but I thought AJ outplayed TJ. Hibbert was good, but I think he needs to be more of a focus on offense still. Hans pretty clearly outplayed McBob, but that alley-oop!! Wow!

Rush and Posey both played pretty well, I thought. And Danny had a usual 22 point outing and was effective.

After the first quarter, I was really glad to see some adjustments and see the team not get beat mentally. They fought back, and then beat the Clippers into the ground. Games like this make you think we've actually got a really good team -- if only we can find some consistency.

--pizza

judicata
11-18-2010, 10:04 PM
I'm not sure what the think about Josh. He is letting this opportunity slip away.

It really seems like when things don't go his way he lets it undermine his game.

But its not time to get carried away. Tyler has plenty of room to improve. His screens need work. I have no idea what his role in the offense is because he either shoots a 15' jumper or takes it to the rack. His greatest contribution at the moment is that he knocks the snot out of the other team. All this is great, but a starter needs more.

Still, the Pacers are starved for choices.

ilive4sports
11-18-2010, 10:05 PM
I'm not sure what the think about Josh. He is letting this opportunity slip away.

It really seems like when things don't go his way he lets it undermine his game.

But its not time to get carried away. Tyler has plenty of room to improve. His screens need work. I have no idea what his role in the offense is because he either shoots a 15' jumper or takes it to the rack. His greatest contribution at the moment is that he knocks the snot out of the other team. All this is great, but a starter needs more.

Right now he does more than Josh.

Hoop
11-18-2010, 10:09 PM
I really like AJ's game, he should be backing up DC.

TJ has not been awful, but I've already seen the TJ story, over and over, don't care to ever see him on the court again.

PacersPride
He had one turnover (although a couple of Roy's turnovers were Ford's fault..but..) In 2 games as a starter. That's pretty darn good for TJ.

Price is still better though, and proved he should be playing. But TJ playing well makes it easier for us to trade him.

seems like ford has accepted his role in this (O'briens) offense.. or has a better understanding, cannot put my finger on it so to speak, maybe he is less selfish than he has ever been before. whatever it is, he is becoming a very quality backup pg.

im not sure price is better in every way, but price is also a second year player and has shown he has alot of potential to be a very good point in this league. i havent followed price's career as much as some, but he has a nice shot from deep, looks for his teammates, is unselfish, and plays good D, not sure how high his ceiling is at this time, but Bird did a helluva good job bringing price in.

i guess the story is that price had some issues in college, not real clear on what those were, but his position in the draft fell due to them i believe. its very rare you find guys that make the roster who were drafted in the second. price is a very solid player, he is the backup pg for this team primarily due to the youth movement and no reason to resign ford regardless of performance.

with DC and Price at point we should be set.

good win tonight, orlando will be a real test for us on saturday.

PaceBalls
Hah, all you guys talking about the Heat game coming up. How well do you think Mike Dunleavy will do against Dwayne Wade for 35 minutes? That is going to be fun to watch... in morbid fascination.

PacersPride
11-18-2010, 10:11 PM
i just cant wait to see how Brandon Rush is gonna defend LBJ/Wade

the way rush is playing D, he might be considered for the all defensive team this year. there is no doubt he needs to be starting for this team, and if consistently knocks down shots like he did tonight, we will be real tough going forward.

BlueNGold
11-18-2010, 10:24 PM
We don't matchup great with Miami...and I expect that to cause us problems.

Miami cannot handle the big, heavy frontcourts ala San Antonio, Boston and LA. That's one reason they will not win a championship. Unfortunately, the Pacers' strengths are more finesse and on the wing. Roy will have to have a monster game in terms of good defense and scoring.

pacer4ever
11-18-2010, 10:25 PM
Great Game great 2nd half still have lots of work to do. but im happy after that win.

PacersPride
11-18-2010, 10:30 PM
Great Game great 2nd half still have lots of work to do. but im happy after that win.

im pretty happy after any win! Hansbrough is a beast!

pacer4ever
11-18-2010, 10:32 PM

i will admit i was wrong but part of that was vinney del negros falut. He went away from what worked agasit the Twolves. Blake looked really tired 2 nite.

xBulletproof
11-18-2010, 10:39 PM
i will admit i was wrong but part of that was vinney del negros valut. He went away from what worked agasit the Twolves. Blake looked eally tired 2 nite.

It worked because it was the Twolves. ;)

graphic-er
11-18-2010, 10:40 PM
Just got back from the game, really great time. One of the best Pacer victories I've seen. Clippers showed why they are 1-11 right from the moment they started warming up. Half their team was practicing their dunks during the layup line.

You guys are really dumping over Josh but he did play very good D against Griffin (as did Hans!). I think Josh's main problem is that he lets the officiating get to him. If you just compare Josh to Tyler, when a call goes against them. Tyler literally shrugs it off and goes aiming to take it out on the entire opposing team. Josh literally has a hissy fit on way back up the court. Then commits another foul soon after because he is just flustered.

What I'd like to see happen is for JOB to actually run a few plays for Josh in the half court set. Some easy open jumpers to force the other team to respect him instead of cheating off like Josh Smith did. Get his confidence going at the beginning of the game so he isn't so quick to blow up on himself.

I'd also like to know who works with him on his shots near the rim. I've never seen somebody get blocked so easily near the rim. A guy with his athleticism should be able to shoot it over the defender's arms near the basket. He seems to keep the ball near his chest when going up for shot. Easily blocked.

pacer4ever
11-18-2010, 10:43 PM
It worked because it was the Twolves. ;)

no he had a completly different game plan(not 20 ft jump shots for blake). But i think Blake was gased he was barley making it up the court in the 2nd half.

Young
11-18-2010, 10:58 PM
What I'd like to see happen is for JOB to actually run a few plays for Josh in the half court set. Some easy open jumpers to force the other team to respect him instead of cheating off like Josh Smith did. Get his confidence going at the beginning of the game so he isn't so quick to blow up on himself.

I was thinking the same thing watching the Hawks game. It's not like Josh is Reggie Evans on offense.

Hicks
11-18-2010, 11:01 PM
I'm so disappointed I missed more than half of the game. Damned Comcast DVR freezing up on the recording in the 2nd quarter! :mad:

I really feel left out.

spazzxb
11-18-2010, 11:02 PM
His roomate got caught selling stolen laptops and AJ knew about it. He also had some major health issues that caused him to miss a season at UConn.

Here is some background. Its long and it takes a while before it mentions missing his freshman season with a bleeding brain. there are better articles but i found this fast.

http://www.norwichbulletin.com/sports/x811420842/UConn-Mens-Basketball-A-healthy-Price-now-ready-for-even-more

IndyPacer
11-18-2010, 11:07 PM
................ did anybody miss Dunleavy's high IQ today?

Yeah, the Clippers.

They also missed his team defense.

BringJackBack
11-18-2010, 11:09 PM
I'm so disappointed I missed more than half of the game. Damned Comcast DVR freezing up on the recording in the 2nd quarter! :mad:

I really feel left out.

You didn't go to the game, bro?

If not, I'm pretty sure they'll have the replay On-Demand. Albeit, for me anyways, it is muted for some odd reason..

Dr. Awesome
11-18-2010, 11:09 PM
We don't matchup great with Miami...and I expect that to cause us problems.

Miami cannot handle the big, heavy frontcourts ala San Antonio, Boston and LA. That's one reason they will not win a championship. Unfortunately, the Pacers' strengths are more finesse and on the wing. Roy will have to have a monster game in terms of good defense and scoring.

I disagree, I think we match up well with Miami(with Rush starting that is).

Granger seems to be back to his old defensive ways and always seems to bring it against LeBron.

Having Rush/Granger on Wade/LeBron is probably one of the best defensive wing combo's the Heat will see all year. To go with that we have Collison and Hibbert to go against where the Heat are very weak.

Bosh is the one spot I don't think we can cover. I mean, Wade and James are going to go off on everyone anyway, but I think Rush and Granger can cover them as good if not better than any other wing combo.

I still think the Heat will beat us, but I also think we match up with them fairly well.

Dr. Awesome
11-18-2010, 11:10 PM
Yeah, the Clippers.

They also missed his team defense.

POTY?

JonnyB83
11-18-2010, 11:11 PM
AJ is too good not to be playing....

Justin Tyme
11-18-2010, 11:21 PM
Did anyone else notice the Pacers stretch forward shot 7 shots and ALL were 3's? Give credit to JP due to him hiting 4 of them. Jimmy just can't do w/o his security blanket........ 3 pt shooting.

HeliumFear
11-18-2010, 11:25 PM
Haven't got to see the game. The AP report makes it sound like Eric Gordon lit up Rush,then struggled vs Granger.

Is this true? Danny's defense has been impressive.

Hicks
11-18-2010, 11:28 PM
I will say that from the part of the game I DID get to watch, Danny continued to play good defense tonight!

BringJackBack
11-18-2010, 11:31 PM
Danny's defense was very, very good tonight. Very good. He forced a lot of turnovers, contested shots, and I think he might have had a couple blocks.

What do you guys think is a good second unit now? Im thinking:

AJ
Mike
Posey
McRoberts
Foster

I'm not too sure about this one, and at this point, once George begins to come around and stop struggling, I want to see him take Mike's spot. I am very fortunate to have Foster back, and when things are going well, James Posey always stockpiles more points on to a lead. These past four games, besides the Atlanta game, he's played very well.

Day-V
11-18-2010, 11:36 PM
This might be an unpopular statement, but.....

I'm really starting to become a James Posey fan.

pwee31
11-18-2010, 11:39 PM
We didn't match up well with the Heat w/o Lebron and Bosh... with Rush starting. I don't think we match up well with the Heat at all.

Lebron and Wade kill the Pacers all the time, I don't see this year being any different. Best hope is they settle for jump shots and we hit 3's or Roy dominates down low

xBulletproof
11-18-2010, 11:42 PM
Anyone who recorded the game. Watch when the telecast returns after commercials around the 5 minute mark in the 4th quarter. There was a scene with A55'ers dancing on each other in a manner that was very disturbing. I would have been disturbed if they were using a pole to dance like that. The fact that it was 2 men using another man as a stripper pole .... was very disturbing.

...... but oh so freaking funny.

joeyd
11-18-2010, 11:52 PM
Great to see Jeff back. He was doing all the little things just like he always did, and I don't recall seeing the guys he was defending score on him when he was in the game.

Also loved to see Tyler and Jeff in the game at the same time. Did a good job of boxing out and securing the rebounds.

ilive4sports
11-18-2010, 11:58 PM
This might be an unpopular statement, but.....

I'm really starting to become a James Posey fan.

Its because he was used properly tonight.

Jon Theodore
11-19-2010, 12:10 AM
AJ Price was ridiculously impressive tonight. He played excellent defense and ran the offense well. I also LOVED Foster and Hansbrough on the floor together. I don't see how you can justify starting Dunleavy for the next game, hopefully he will make the proper adjustment.

LoneGranger33
11-19-2010, 12:24 AM
Haven't got to see the game. The AP report makes it sound like Eric Gordon lit up Rush,then struggled vs Granger.

Is this true? Danny's defense has been impressive.

Brandon Rush let Gordon get past him quite a few times. I was disappointed in his on-ball defense tonight. With the five blocks he recorded, it looks like he had a great night, but I couldn't help but feel - as a Rush fan - that it wasn't one of his better defensive efforts. He shot pretty well, though, and has now made 7 of 8 free throws on the season (a low number, but a good percentage).

Trader Joe
11-19-2010, 12:25 AM
My gut reaction is that we haven't seen this Danny Granger in some time after just getting back from the game. IMO he is playing the best defense of his entire career, when he and Rush are on the court together, we still have plenty of outside shooting to space the court and Good Lord our defense is something else. Granger is playing with a serious chip on his shoulder, when he got matched up on Gordon he was PHYSICAL the entire time. I'm loving watching this Danny play.

Psyren
11-19-2010, 12:30 AM
As said before, I'm really warming to James Posey a lot.

He is not physically gifted, but he's a good defender for his age and lack of mobility. The 3 point shot is as close to consistent as it gets. His leadership seems to be a great quality.

When JOB uses him the right way, Posey is a great player for us.

Trader Joe
11-19-2010, 12:30 AM
Brandon Rush let Gordon get past him quite a few times. I was disappointed in his on-ball defense tonight. With the five blocks he recorded, it looks like he had a great night, but I couldn't help but feel - as a Rush fan - that it wasn't one of his better defensive efforts. He shot pretty well, though, and has now made 7 of 8 free throws on the season (a low number, but a good percentage).

Not his best one on one D effort, but he was great on help D tonight and on rotations. He made those blocks and got into passing lanes. He was a very disruptive force. Gordon was a little quicker than him and Rush had him early in the game where Gordon played much better as he was trying to make a statement coming back to Indy I think. He scored 10 in the 1st quarter, and after that he came back to Earth and Rush looked fine.

Trader Joe
11-19-2010, 12:39 AM
Oh BTW, my favorite play of the game, was definitely Hans lowering his shoulder and putting Griffin on his A$$ before finally drawing a foul. Griffin sat their like a little kid that just got hit by a truck looking for a foul. I couldn't help but yell "WEIGHT ROOM GRIFFIN WEIGHT ROOM" Hans is strong, he's crazy strong. I wouldn't wanna **** with him, and he put Griffin on his *** on that play.

Hicks
11-19-2010, 12:58 AM
Oh BTW, my favorite play of the game, was definitely Hans lowering his shoulder and putting Griffin on his A$$ before finally drawing a foul. Griffin sat their like a little kid that just got hit by a truck looking for a foul. I couldn't help but yell "WEIGHT ROOM GRIFFIN WEIGHT ROOM" Hans is strong, he's crazy strong. I wouldn't wanna **** with him, and he put Griffin on his *** on that play.

I wish I could see video of that. Happened during a part of the game my crappy DVR ate.

Trader Joe
11-19-2010, 01:01 AM
It was great live, Hans just kind of sized him up, then ate his freakin' lunch.

CableKC
11-19-2010, 01:03 AM
I love that we actually use a REAL PF/C rotation with Hibbert/McBob/Hansbrough/Foster. As a result, I like that this means that it shifts Posey as a SF in the lineup. I love that AJ did a really good job running the point and was an effective scorer. If Dunleavy was able to do what BRush is doing on the offensive end....specifically hitting his shots....I don't think that he'd be getting so much hate on this board so early on. Our offense works when our wing Players hit their shots.

I pray that JO'B sticks with using real PFs even if McBob and Hansbrough are struggling....I also hope that Foster is able to contribute the same # of minutes as he did in this game.

vnzla81
11-19-2010, 01:06 AM
Hans was taking it really personal with Griffin, it seems to me like he wanted to make an statement, too bad he was taken out of the game and didn't get to play that much against Blake.

spazzxb
11-19-2010, 01:07 AM
I wish I could see video of that. Happened during a part of the game my crappy DVR ate.

I didn't dvr this game but what are the laws about posting clips on youtube recorded via phone from the television screen, Or legit video capture. Can we post these types of clips here or on youtube? How about videos taken at the game?

CableKC
11-19-2010, 01:07 AM
As said before, I'm really warming to James Posey a lot.

He is not physically gifted, but he's a good defender for his age and lack of mobility. The 3 point shot is as close to consistent as it gets. His leadership seems to be a great quality.

When JOB uses him the right way, Posey is a great player for us.
I hope that we use Posey as a SF...and an "In case of emergency" PF on occasion.

MagicRat
11-19-2010, 01:12 AM

I really feel left out.

The games are on Comcast On Demand. Not in HD, but better than not seeing it at all.....

Sookie
11-19-2010, 01:14 AM
I have no problem using Posey so long as he can do what we ask him to do in that game. (So long as his player isn't the one killing us because he's on him..type of thing) He's a good shooter, a smart player and a winner. THAT's the kind of vet leader a young team needs.

judicata
11-19-2010, 01:31 AM
Tonight's Posey was just what this team needs and what people were cheerful about when the trade for DC went down.

Day-V
11-19-2010, 01:38 AM
I had a feeling he'd play good. Me and my buddy played the matchup on 2K11 last night. Posey had 7 total 3's, lol.

ApNeDtRiEeW
11-19-2010, 01:40 AM
Posey=Big Smooth pt.2

Day-V
11-19-2010, 01:41 AM
Posey=Big Smooth pt.2

I had that same feeling, as well.

All we need to do now is have Posey grow some nasty Cornrows, and not jump at all on his three point shot.

pizza guy
11-19-2010, 01:49 AM
What are the odds Area 55 starts the "SMOOOOOOOTH" chant when Posey shoots?

This game is an example of why teams like guys like Posey. He played well and helped the team. Early on, when (I believe it was) Rush got a foul he didn't think he deserved, Posey was talking to him after the play on the way back down the court. It was clearly one of those, "Here kid, let me tell you somethin' about this here NBA" moments. It was nice to see a vet help a young player, and the young player listen.

--pizza

Day-V
11-19-2010, 01:53 AM
This game is an example of why teams like guys like Posey. He played well and helped the team. Early on, when (I believe it was) Rush got a foul he didn't think he deserved, Posey was talking to him after the play on the way back down the court. It was clearly one of those, "Here kid, let me tell you somethin' about this here NBA" moments. It was nice to see a vet help a young player, and the young player listen.

--pizza

If there's one thing you can say about Posey so far this season, is that. He has been a TREMENDOUS team player and has done a great job of helping the young guys with advice and motivation.

Yup. I might as well admit it. I love James Posey.

15th parallel
11-19-2010, 02:36 AM
It's an overall team effort and a good way to win the ballgame to stay on the 0.500 purgatory. Everything has been said about this game but I'll just list here the positives and negatives I saw:

- Danny Granger had another efficient and complete game. He scored his 22 points on very few attempts, so that's very encouraging not only to his offensive performace but also on the team's offense that he gets so much help with his teammates on his scoring load. That in turn has made his defense better by shutting down Gordon on the middle part of the contest and by grabbing rebounds. 8 out of 10 good games is not too shabby for our All-star.

- Roy Hibbert also made his presence felt inside by scoring down low with a better FG% and swatting opponent's shots. If he's scoring that well inside, great things happen.

- Brandon Rush also had a great all-around game, featuring him tying his career-high 5 blocks and contributing on the offensive end of the floor. His defense really has been solid thus far in the early part of the season, and he's also becoming more aggresive on offense. Just what we need out of him.

- Tyler Hansbrough...the DEMOLITION MAN. His energy and power is unmatched in this game, even Griffin had a taste of his force and presence. In limited time he grabbed about 8 rebounds. Just imagine if he's playing more minutes...he can be a monster rebounder ala Griffin.

- AJ Price makes quality minutes by contributing 14 points and 6 assists as a backup to TJ. Really solid effort to help out on offense. With the acquisition of Darren and improved play from TJ, the PG spot has become really solid this season.

- James Posey is simply a steady presence especially when used more on the SF spot. Hitting 4 treys, excellent veteran leadership, good defense...just what I expect out of him.

- Jeff Foster has instantly made his presence felt through his rebounding. Now that he's palying it improves our backup C spot, and together with Hansbrough they are providing hustle and rebounding for the Pacers.

- The offensive flow was really smooth from 2nd quarter onwards. And our defense was really impressive, limiting the Clippers to 80 points. It may also be due to Clippers being tired after playing back-to-back but the defense especially on Gordon tightened up to limit the Clippers offense. And we have outrebounded them. That shows the overall improvement of the team with regards to rebounding.

- Paul George seemed rusty on this game. But so far I'm not yet concerned since he's still raw and he's been on the bench for quite a while. Hopefully he'll show improvement as the season progresses.

- Josh McRoberts has been awful this game, save the alley-oop dunk. I think he should play more under control and he should improve his offense aside from his dunks. He should be assertive to sometimes look for his shots and be able to knock down short-range and medium-range jumpers because right now he's weakness on offense is well exposed.

PaceBalls
11-19-2010, 02:48 AM
If there's one thing you can say about Posey so far this season, is that. He has been a TREMENDOUS team player and has done a great job of helping the young guys with advice and motivation.

Yup. I might as well admit it. I love James Posey.

Me too, I am starting to like him. But I absolutely hate him at the PF spot. Especially with Tyler sitting on the bench and itching to play. He is a great sub in for Danny and I hearby endorse 1/4 of Mike Dunleavy's minutes go to Posey, along with Paul, Dahntay and Brandon.

DonSwanson
11-19-2010, 02:56 AM
I know this has probably been said before but man, we have zero homecourt advantage. I watched some Sacramento and Cleveland games recently--packed houses and it can get loud at times when the team is playing well. For us? We make 20 shots in a row and even then it still feels like church. I can understand it not being sold out but geez, if we expect to beat some of the top teams like Orlando at home then we better get a 6th man assist from the home crowd.

PaceBalls
11-19-2010, 03:16 AM
I know this has probably been said before but man, we have zero homecourt advantage. I watched some Sacramento and Cleveland games recently--packed houses and it can get loud at times when the team is playing well. For us? We make 20 shots in a row and even then it still feels like church. I can understand it not being sold out but geez, if we expect to beat some of the top teams like Orlando at home then we better get a 6th man assist from the home crowd.

The ONLY way more people are going to go to the games and really get into the team is if they win and make the playoffs, and even then it won't be till the year after, assuming they continue to win.

Good news is, that should be in a couple years.

Speed
11-19-2010, 06:10 AM
AJ's Points Per Minute has to be one of the highest on the team over the last year or so. The guy can really score in bunches.

D-BONE
11-19-2010, 07:13 AM
Win a game you should win at home over a bad team. I'll take it and the .500 mark and continue with an open mind.

Two points from the thread that I especially agree with - Posey is not PF and Dun is no SG. Prefer to not see them log minutes out of position.

skip2mylou
11-19-2010, 07:20 AM
Posey is cleary too slow to play SF, he's gonna get killed from more skilled SF.

I really don't understand you guys here. Sometimes i doubt he's fast enough to play C the way he moves.

danman
11-19-2010, 07:20 AM
My gut reaction is that we haven't seen this Danny Granger in some time after just getting back from the game. IMO he is playing the best defense of his entire career, when he and Rush are on the court together, we still have plenty of outside shooting to space the court and Good Lord our defense is something else. Granger is playing with a serious chip on his shoulder, when he got matched up on Gordon he was PHYSICAL the entire time. I'm loving watching this Danny play.

Your gut reaction is right. I don't know why, but Granger has far more of an edge playing D this year. Maybe he's p1ssed about the pine time during the summer, Iguodala got PT because of his D. I hope he stays angry.

He's been better in every respect. My favorite thing is when he gets his man to pick up his dribble along the baseline... he goes into abusive aggression mode. Maybe he remembers that from Ron Ron.

It will be interesting to see whether our D progresses to "on a string" level. Not there yet. And still too many lapses for layups. But even when we're beat, we're getting some shot blocking on recovery.

Trophy
11-19-2010, 07:33 AM
Danny's playing above average D. Between the scoring and now this lock on D, he's looking like an All-Star again.

Brandon and Tyler need to be starting getting a bunch of minutes in order for both to help us to a win.

I still missed DC though. Hopefully he's good to go Saturday. We need him.

McKeyFan
11-19-2010, 07:41 AM
Did you see when Hans knocked over Griffin, who looked up with a stunned face, wondering what happened?

Unclebuck
11-19-2010, 07:48 AM
Even I forgot just how many little things Foster does when he plays. His ability to get to rebounds/loose balls is incredible. If he can play 10-15 minutes every game the rest of the way - that is worth 5 wins right there. I think he has a huge positive impact.

Trophy
11-19-2010, 07:51 AM
Even I forgot just how many little things Foster does when he plays. His ability to get to rebounds/loose balls is incredible. If he can play 10-15 minutes every game the rest of the way - that is worth 5 wins right there. I think he has a huge positive impact.

I agree.

He's always done the little things to help us win.

Jeff's our backup center. No need to go out and find another one.

We just need Jeff to stay healthy and like you said give him 10-15 minutes behind Roy and we have a pretty good bench.

McKeyFan
11-19-2010, 07:56 AM
AJ's Points Per Minute has to be one of the highest on the team over the last year or so. The guy can really score in bunches.
He is the best scorer on our team. So it's important to keep him in street clothes.

-- Jim O'Brien

cdash
11-19-2010, 08:01 AM

Yeah it's kinda funny. You don't really miss him a great deal when he isn't playing, but when he is in the game you think the guy is indispensible. Winning teams need guys like Foster, which is why he was so highly sought after when he was healthy.

Anthem
11-19-2010, 08:10 AM
I missed the game... I was flying back home from Milwaukee. But the box is really interesting.

Granger had 22 points with a decent percentage, but he did it while also getting 7 rebounds / 5 assists and (according to you guys) playing excellent defenses. Also hit 6 free throws. I'd rather that kind of game than watch him bomb away for 30.

Rush scored 14 points with a good percentage, and also had 5 rebounds and 5 blocks.

This is the wing combo I've been waiting for. Show me more, Jim!

p.s. Do you guys realize that Roy's averaging 16 and 10? With 3 blocks and 3 assists per game? That's fantastic, and he's still getting better. I never expected him to be so effective as a rebounder.

Speed
11-19-2010, 08:17 AM
He is the best scorer on our team. So it's important to keep him in street clothes.

-- Jim O'Brien

I suspect we'll see a two Point Guard line up soon, so AJ can get on the floor. I'm torn because I really want AJ to play, but I don't want a two guard Point Guard line up, at all.

I guess for me, it's encouraging for next year knowing they have two PGs in DC and AJ that are young and good.

McKeyFan
11-19-2010, 08:19 AM
I never expected him to be so effective as a rebounder.
There's nobody next to him anymore with rebound stats written into their contract.

cdash
11-19-2010, 08:26 AM
I am just now getting around to watching the game. My first reaction: That dunk by Gordon over Roy was filthy.

I echo the sentiments of others around here--I think it's time for Tyler to start over Josh. I think their defense is very close, but I like Tyler's better because he is a little tougher. He's got a mean streak. I also think it's really tough to justify not playing AJ Price at this point. TJ has been okay this year, but AJ is better I think. Gotta get him out there.

cdash
11-19-2010, 08:27 AM
There's nobody next to him anymore with rebound stats written into their contract.

Yeah, but even in college he wasn't a very good rebounder. I'm with Anthem, I'm surprised his rebounding numbers are where they are. Not gonna complain about that at all. His turnovers are up because his usage rate is up, but he still needs to cut them down. He is turning the ball over way too much.

Brad8888
11-19-2010, 10:00 AM
I suspect we'll see a two Point Guard line up soon, so AJ can get on the floor. I'm torn because I really want AJ to play, but I don't want a two guard Point Guard line up, at all.

I guess for me, it's encouraging for next year knowing they have two PGs in DC and AJ that are young and good.

In my opinion, it wouldn't be a two point guard lineup. Price would be the point guard, as he should be, and Ford / Collison would be the shooting guard for that lineup because scoring is what both are best at. Which one plays would depend on whether Collison could get back into the lineup with Ford playing as well as he has been, which is questionable at best.

Of course, in my opinion, being the best point guard on the team in practice and in games has done little for Price to the point, and I look for him to pick up his suits from the dry cleaners soon and he will resume his business-attired place next to Stephenson behind the bench in the very near future when Collison returns, at which point the passionate firey chorus of "Fire O'Brien" will loudly erupt from those of us who don't like O'Brien or his coaching methods or rotations.

redfoster
11-19-2010, 11:33 AM
TJ is terrible. He takes shots without looking for other options, will just run into the lane and jump up without knowing what he is going to do with the ball, he has no court awareness (see: shot clock violations). He is awful. The other players make one mistake and get yanked. O'Brien leaves him out there to make 5 before he gets benched.

We need to trade him already and give AJ the backup spot.

imawhat
11-19-2010, 11:42 AM
It always feels like we're playing two games when TJ is out there. One is against the opponent and the other is against the shot clock.

Peck
11-19-2010, 12:00 PM
I missed the game... I was flying back home from Milwaukee. But the box is really interesting.

Granger had 22 points with a decent percentage, but he did it while also getting 7 rebounds / 5 assists and (according to you guys) playing excellent defenses. Also hit 6 free throws. I'd rather that kind of game than watch him bomb away for 30.

Rush scored 14 points with a good percentage, and also had 5 rebounds and 5 blocks.

p.s. Do you guys realize that Roy's averaging 16 and 10? With 3 blocks and 3 assists per game? That's fantastic, and he's still getting better. I never expected him to be so effective as a rebounder.

What makes it even more increadable to me is that I don't feel Roy has really had an outstanding game yet from beginning to end. Can you imagine what that will look like when he puts together a solid game from start to finish?

CableKC
11-19-2010, 12:09 PM
Posey is cleary too slow to play SF, he's gonna get killed from more skilled SF.

I really don't understand you guys here. Sometimes i doubt he's fast enough to play C the way he moves.
He's to small and weak to really play against bigger and stronger PFs.....what's your point?;)

His role on the team yesterday was perfectly suited...he was one of the Wing Players in the 2nd unit that primarily played with AJ and PG against most of the Clips backups. I'd much rather have him doing what he did yesterday as a veteran presense at the SF spot then what we had him doing before.

90'sNBARocked
11-19-2010, 12:11 PM

I really feel left out.

LOL

thank sucks, I hate when that used to happpen to me

CableKC
11-19-2010, 12:14 PM

I really hope not that we don't revert back to our 2 PG on the floor at the same time. I think that we are so much more effective with a BRush/Granger/Posey/Dunleavy/PG Wing rotation then going really small with 2 PGs on the floor at the same time.

90'sNBARocked
11-19-2010, 12:14 PM
One thing I will definitley give Jim O'Brien props for

After Gordon was tourching us in the first quarter , he switched and put Danny Granger on Grdon and he proceeded to go 2-12 the rest of the night

If you bash when he is wrong, got to give it up when he was right

Good Call Jim

OakMoses
11-19-2010, 12:25 PM
Awesome game. I love winning.

Thoughts:

The last 2 games from Granger have been outstanding - probably as good as I've ever seen him play. He's been efficient on offense and has been looking to attack the basket. In addition, he's played fantastic defense. It seems like he's embracing the role of guarding the other team's best scorer and doing his best to shut them down. Last night his passing was as good as I've ever seen it. If he can keep playing at this level, I could see some really good things happening.

I love seeing Foster play. UB said it best in his post above. The transition from a player who negatively impacts the game (Solo), to a place-holder guy (McRoberts), to a guy who makes a positive contribution (Foster) is fantastic.

As for Paul George, I thought we were seeing some things from him offensively that we haven't seen before. When he first came into the game he was aggressive. There was one play where he drove and then pulled a quick spin as he entered the lane. He didn't finish the play, but he showed me some sudden quickness that I didn't know he had. He also seems to have some pretty good court vision. However, once LA zoned up, he was terrible and O'Brien had to take him out of the game.

It was interesting to watch us play against the zone. We had 2 guys who really seemed to know how to beat it: Price and Hansbrough. I don't think it's a coincidence that they are 2 guys who played a lot of college ball for very good coaches in the recent past.

I love watching AJ Price play. I feel like I understand why DC and TJ are playing ahead of him, but he's a heck of a player. In all honesty, I think he's as good or better at executing the offense as any player on the team.

I'm a Rush fan, but he got destroyed by Eric Gordon in the 1st quarter. He got beaten so badly that he was subbed out for Paul George after about 5 minutes of play and didn't come back in until after Dahntay Jones had been put in the game. I even commented to my wife that Rush must have really pissed O'Brien off if he was going to sit on the bench while DJones played. You've also got to consider that Rush hit 2 threes during that 5 minute span and still got benched. He responded to it well though, and he played much better during the 2nd half.

I mentioned this briefly above, but I think it deserves more of an explanation. Sometimes when I think of certain players and positions, I label them in my mind as placeholder guys. These are guys who you put on the floor because you feel like their net impact on the game will be null. You play these guys because you feel like they won't make many mistakes even though they won't do a ton of positive stuff either. To me this term best applies to two players on the Pacers right now: Josh McRoberts and James Posey. Last year's version of Brandon Rush could probably fit into this category also, but I'm hoping this year's version is a bit different. When O'Brien puts these guys on the floor, he's not expecting a whole lot. They're low usage guys who have a pretty good understanding of the system. They get to the right place, are willing to move the ball, and - most of the time - aren't liabilities in their individual defensive matchups.

I don't know if the above concept really gets us anywhere, but I thought I'd share it. It helps me explain to myself why these guys are on the floor when I'd much rather watch Hansbrough or George play.

For all the anti-smallball folks, you should have loved last night's game. At one point Granger was playing SG while we had a Posey-Hansbrough-Hibbert frontcourt. That's big.

PaceBalls
11-19-2010, 12:31 PM
I loved that Granger Posey Hans Hibbert lineup. I also liked seeing Tyler and Jeff out there together, talk about a wrecking crew.

thewholefnshow31
11-19-2010, 12:35 PM

I love the fact we are seeing Granger take defense more seriously these past few games. Early on in this season he seemed like he didn't care like he use to, but these past few games he has really stepped it up.

You add Rush and we know the type of defense we will get with him and we will have a nice wing combo out there.

Rush's defense is exactly why Dunleavy needs to be in the second unit. Rush provides our first unit with something that Dunleavy will never give to the first unit. His scoring talent is needed much more with the second unit then it is with the first unit.

I am just glad to see this team beat a team they are supposed to and did not play down to their level.

Day-V
11-19-2010, 01:50 PM
It always feels like we're playing two games when TJ is out there. One is against the opponent and the other is against the shot clock.

I wonder if the NBA will let T.J. change his number to #4 mid-season?

Psycho T
11-19-2010, 04:47 PM
Video Here! (http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xfp3nn_psycho-t-runs-over-blake-griffin_sport)

I took this short clip of when Tyler ran over Griffin. I was going to use youtube but I am not sure on their policies on some stuff. So I used dailymotion instead and as far as I can tell they do not provide embed links.

Justin Tyme
11-19-2010, 04:51 PM

5 wins!! Lets not get carried away. If he can give 10-15 minutes a game at Center, it would really help, but he's not worth 6.6 mil for that amount of minutes... maybe in his prime when he played more minutes, but that train left the station years ago.

Justin Tyme
11-19-2010, 04:55 PM
I agree.

He's always done the little things to help us win.

Jeff's our backup center. No need to go out and find another one.

We just need Jeff to stay healthy and like you said give him 10-15 minutes behind Roy and we have a pretty good bench.

Foster is "another injury" away from putting the Pacers in the need of a b/u Center, so lets not quit looking! Just remember it's a long season for Foster to have to stay injury free.

Justin Tyme
11-19-2010, 05:01 PM
TJ is terrible. He takes shots without looking for other options, will just run into the lane and jump up without knowing what he is going to do with the ball, he has no court awareness (see: shot clock violations). He is awful. The other players make one mistake and get yanked. O'Brien leaves him out there to make 5 before he gets benched.

We need to trade him already and give AJ the backup spot.

It's one thing wanting Ford traded and another thing finding a team that wants him. IOW, you can't trade what no one wants.

Gamble1
11-19-2010, 05:08 PM
It's one thing wanting Ford traded and another thing finding a team that wants him. IOW, you can't trade what no one wants.
Wow your an optimist today.

I think teams want Ford for his expiring but we also want something back that actually upgrades a position. Bird isn't stupid. He wants a deal that will make us better. IMO he isn't going to do a deal for the sake of making a deal but to say no one wants Ford I think is wrong.

BringJackBack
11-19-2010, 05:17 PM
New Orleans, Miami, Charlotte, Memphis, Toronto, and Atlanta could use a backup or stop gap for one year.. if they get desperate I can see them making a deal..

Other teams can make a deal with us and just downright waive TJ for the sake of cash as well.

Sookie
11-19-2010, 05:22 PM
New Orleans, Miami, Charlotte, Memphis, Toronto, and Atlanta could use a backup or stop gap for one year.. if they get desperate I can see them making a deal..

Other teams can make a deal with us and just downright waive TJ for the sake of cash as well.

So long as Ford keeps not sucking he's probably our most valuable expiring..which means Larry will probably be patient and try and get something good for him.

The issue is "how good" can you get. And if we wait too long we might not get something that good. So it's really up to Larry to know when to pull the trigger.

Trader Joe
11-19-2010, 05:25 PM
Which based on him being patient and pulling off Murphy for Collison, I'd say Bird gets the benefit of the doubt right now when it comes to waiting to make a Ford or Dun trade.

Day-V
11-19-2010, 05:42 PM
I think TJ is playing well enough to where other teams would at least think about bringing him in. It's just a matter of the Pacers finding a team who wants T.J. and is willing to give them back something adequate in return.

Easier said than done.

DonSwanson
11-19-2010, 06:09 PM
I'm a Rush fan, but he got destroyed by Eric Gordon in the 1st quarter. He got beaten so badly that he was subbed out for Paul George after about 5 minutes of play and didn't come back in until after Dahntay Jones had been put in the game. I even commented to my wife that Rush must have really pissed O'Brien off if he was going to sit on the bench while DJones played. You've also got to consider that Rush hit 2 threes during that 5 minute span and still got benched. He responded to it well though, and he played much better during the 2nd half.

Also keep in mind that Rush had 2 fouls when O'Brien took him out, then George picked up 3. So that's probably why Dahntay Jones got some minutes in the 2nd quarter.

Justin Tyme
11-19-2010, 06:18 PM
Wow your an optimist today.

I think teams want Ford for his expiring but we also want something back that actually upgrades a position. Bird isn't stupid. He wants a deal that will make us better. IMO he isn't going to do a deal for the sake of making a deal but to say no one wants Ford I think is wrong.

I can't disagree about wanting to get something back of value for Ford, but just exactly what team wants Ford? I have yet to hear a "rumor" of any team wanting Ford since the Bobcats. Rumors are spread daily about team A wanting player X, and Ford's name is never connected with a team/teams wanting him. IMO, Ford isn't a realistic player to be traded. Maybe later towards the Feb trade deadline things could be different, or if a team's PG gets injured, otherwise hoping the Pacers can trade Ford at the present is fruitless.

Shade
11-19-2010, 06:30 PM

I know what's wrong with Josh; he just isn't that good. Solid back-up at best.

Justin Tyme
11-19-2010, 06:48 PM

Toronto doesn't need Ford, and my guess is they aren't interested in taking him back. He's not better than Jack or Calderon. Both took Ford's starting spot away in the past.

Charlotte has Augustin starting averaging 12.5/7.5 shooting 41% from the 3.

Miami is looking for a PG that can shoot the 3, so they have no need for Ford.

Memphis has one of the worst benches in the NBA, and nothing to trade the Pacers.

Atlanta has Teague, no need for Ford to take his minutes.

NO isn't going to trade David West for a b/u bench player in Ford, so who else would NO have the Pacers would be interested in? They wouldn't part with CP. If the Pacers were looking to get better finanicially, then maybe Peja for Ford, and the Jones boys, and I don't see NO interested in that. It does nothing for them unless the Pacers threw in some sweetner like Stephenson, 011 1st, and/or Lorbek/Stanko.

Ford isn't something teams want or want to give any value for in return. I've resigned myself to Ford finishing the year out as a Pacer. Unless some team has a PG get injured, I look for Ford to end the year as a Pacer.

NapTonius Monk
11-19-2010, 06:54 PM
Question. Does anyone know why Pacers Overtime isn't on anymore? Or, if it is, when and where is it?

Sookie
11-19-2010, 07:13 PM
You think Memphis would part with Thabeet?

From what I've heard, he's not exactly thought of fondly there (or anywhere in the NBA) But he'd just be a backup here..and he does have the potential to be a pretty good defensive player.

So, TJ +money + second round pick for Thabeet..

crazy?

NapTonius Monk
11-19-2010, 07:25 PM
If that's all the value we could get out of an $8 million expiring contract, we should just take the cap space. Thabeet is horrible. And then throwing in money and draft picks? No thanks. I'd rather take a run at Oden.

BringJackBack
11-20-2010, 01:19 AM
Toronto doesn't need Ford, and my guess is they aren't interested in taking him back. He's not better than Jack or Calderon. Both took Ford's starting spot away in the past.

Charlotte has Augustin starting averaging 12.5/7.5 shooting 41% from the 3.

Miami is looking for a PG that can shoot the 3, so they have no need for Ford.

Memphis has one of the worst benches in the NBA, and nothing to trade the Pacers.

Atlanta has Teague, no need for Ford to take his minutes.

NO isn't going to trade David West for a b/u bench player in Ford, so who else would NO have the Pacers would be interested in? They wouldn't part with CP. If the Pacers were looking to get better finanicially, then maybe Peja for Ford, and the Jones boys, and I don't see NO interested in that. It does nothing for them unless the Pacers threw in some sweetner like Stephenson, 011 1st, and/or Lorbek/Stanko.

Ford isn't something teams want or want to give any value for in return. I've resigned myself to Ford finishing the year out as a Pacer. Unless some team has a PG get injured, I look for Ford to end the year as a Pacer.

Meh, I tried though. :p

PaceBalls
11-20-2010, 05:25 AM

The reasoning would be that Jack is owed more money over a longer period of time and they would want to get out of that contract. TJ is expiring and would be just as... or almost as effective for them while letting them have cap space for the future. When we figure in the financial situation it makes alot of sense for them to swap.

I think the bigger question is, do we need 3 decent PGs on the team? Can we get by with just Collison and AJ? If one of them gets injured, do we really want to rely on Lance or whomever? It might be fun for us fans to watch two games or so to see if Lance can do it, and I totally support that experiement... but it seems a huge risk to take and I am quite doubtful that it would work.

PaceBalls
11-20-2010, 05:29 AM
I can't disagree about wanting to get something back of value for Ford, but just exactly what team wants Ford? I have yet to hear a "rumor" of any team wanting Ford since the Bobcats. Rumors are spread daily about team A wanting player X, and Ford's name is never connected with a team/teams wanting him. IMO, Ford isn't a realistic player to be traded. Maybe later towards the Feb trade deadline things could be different, or if a team's PG gets injured, otherwise hoping the Pacers can trade Ford at the present is fruitless.

As I said in the last post, Toronto makes sense, and also Detroit. TJ would be awesome there and he is just what they need IMO. But then again we are talking about Joe Dumars and he isn't exactly GM of the year... Has there been a worse GM in the last 5 years? Kahn > Joe

Kemo
11-20-2010, 06:16 AM
The games are on Comcast On Demand. Not in HD, but better than not seeing it at all.....

crap, i am trying to watch the replay on comcast on demand.. and there is absolutely no sound.... wtf? lol this sux

skip2mylou
11-20-2010, 08:52 AM
He's to small and weak to really play against bigger and stronger PFs.....what's your point?;)

Since when is his defense so horrible? As far as I know, he's playing solid post-D. He got killed by Smith, yes, but he defended Scola for example very well. Don't let him guard athletic-freaks and he should be fine.

On SF, he's gonna get killed by average SFs. His speed disadvantage is too big, everyone is gonna drive by him.

Also , I like to have a stretch-forward out there for 20 minutes a game. I don't know whats so horrible about that, nearly every good team has that.

Eleazar
11-20-2010, 10:21 AM
The reasoning would be that Jack is owed more money over a longer period of time and they would want to get out of that contract. TJ is expiring and would be just as... or almost as effective for them while letting them have cap space for the future. When we figure in the financial situation it makes alot of sense for them to swap.

I think the bigger question is, do we need 3 decent PGs on the team? Can we get by with just Collison and AJ? If one of them gets injured, do we really want to rely on Lance or whomever? It might be fun for us fans to watch two games or so to see if Lance can do it, and I totally support that experiement... but it seems a huge risk to take and I am quite doubtful that it would work.

Seriously? You are worried about having a decent 3rd PG. While having a decent 3rd PG is nice it isn't something to worry about. Most teams don't even have a PG worthy of starting. On top of that it takes focus away from making more important positions better. Having quality 3rd string players is something you worry about when your team is competing for a championship, not when you are struggling to make the playoffs.

BringJackBack
11-20-2010, 01:49 PM
crap, i am trying to watch the replay on comcast on demand.. and there is absolutely no sound.... wtf? lol this sux

Same thing has been happening to me.. this makes no sense.

Sookie
11-20-2010, 01:52 PM
As I said in the last post, Toronto makes sense, and also Detroit. TJ would be awesome there and he is just what they need IMO. But then again we are talking about Joe Dumars and he isn't exactly GM of the year... Has there been a worse GM in the last 5 years? Kahn > Joe

If one of them gets injured, than the other plays 40 minutes and Lance plays 8, and we hope it doesn't kill us. We've been having Price inactive up until now, which meant that if one of our PGs got injured during the game, Dun would be playing point. So I don't think we're too worried about it..