PDA

View Full Version : What do you think about 4-4?

OakMoses
11-16-2010, 11:28 AM
Overall, how do you feel about the Pacers' record so far?

Isaac
11-16-2010, 11:31 AM
I think we're a lock for 41 and 41 so we'd better get used to this type of record.

naptownmenace
11-16-2010, 11:32 AM
It's not as good as 8-0 or 5-3 but I'm happy they are at .500 so far.

I predicted a 42-40 season so they are solidly on pace for that.

nerveghost
11-16-2010, 11:33 AM
i like it because we have room to improve and 41-41 might make the playoffs in the East.

ReggiesUncle
11-16-2010, 11:38 AM
I also think they will be around .500 all season and might finish 42-40. That being said they should have won the Bucks and Rockets games at home so they should be 6-2

Peck
11-16-2010, 11:40 AM
I think we're a lock for 41 and 41 so we'd better get used to this type of record.

Getting used to being mediocre is a joy compared to what we have seen in recent years.

Mackey_Rose
11-16-2010, 11:42 AM
The fact that we are .500 does not have me disappointed. The way we are playing does though. The inconsistency from Granger is the main reason for that disappointment.

Those first 8 games have to be one of the easiest stretches on the schedule. I think we should be better than .500 right now, but I think .500 for the season would be a real accomplishment.

OakMoses
11-16-2010, 11:42 AM
Getting used to being mediocre is a joy compared to what we have seen in recent years.

Yes. If you offered me 41 wins or the chance to play the games out and live with the record, I'd take the 41 wins to the bank.

Bridge
11-16-2010, 11:46 AM

I am never satisfied with mediocrity.

Justin Tyme
11-16-2010, 11:48 AM
I have mixed thoughts about being 4-4. I think in some ways the Pacers should have a better record, and in other way the Pacers are lucky to have a 4-4 record instead of a losing one.

I expect to see a team that seesaws all year. One that will lose to teams it shouldn't and win some against teams it might not seem it should. My belief is this team will hover around .500, but could end up with 38/39 wins or 43/44 wins. Alot depends on injuries, b/u Center, and how the PF do. It could go either way, and I wouldn't bet on which way it goes.

Peck
11-16-2010, 11:49 AM
I am never satisfied with mediocrity.

God bless you sir & you should never be.

However while I am not satisfied with it, I am happy to be there compared to where we were.

Satisfaction implies contentment and what I'm saying is that what we have now is better than what we have seen but I still want us to improve.

Speed
11-16-2010, 11:58 AM
Excited because my expectations are increased. Disappointed because I think they should have won, at least, 2 more games than they have already, due to those increased expectations.

It's a good thing to start to expect more.

I have a bad feeling that we are in for a rough next stretch, through the 4 game road trip, though.

PaceBalls
11-16-2010, 12:08 PM
We gave three games away we should have won. We had a super easy start to the season and blew our chances. Except for that Denver and Spurs game we should have won them all with so many of the teams we played missing key guys.

This is not a .500 team two weeks from now. In fact, it would not surprise me to see us go on a losing streak similar the Murphy era. Remember at this time last year we actually had a better record at 5-3.

Steel yourselves ladies and gentlemen it's going to get ugly.

vnzla81
11-16-2010, 12:16 PM
Yep I think this is going to be the last time we are .500 my excitement about this team is decreasing by the day, like thingfish said get ready because is going to get ugly.

ReggiesUncle
11-16-2010, 12:46 PM
Yep I think this is going to be the last time we are .500 my excitement about this team is decreasing by the day, like thingfish said get ready because is going to get ugly.

and it probably starts tonight with the Hawks in town and DC not playing

the Hawks lineup is brutal

ksuttonjr76
11-16-2010, 12:46 PM
Wow...is everyone always so optimistic?

vnzla81
11-16-2010, 01:19 PM
and it probably starts tonight with the Hawks in town and DC not playing

the Hawks lineup is brutal

Yep we are going to see how our stretch forward match with Jsmith and Horford(Mcbob is been getting in foul trouble and can't shoot the three).

Bball
11-16-2010, 01:19 PM
A mediocre record is an improvement... but didn't the 5 game win streak give us a winning record early last season before the nose dive?

Iow... It's too early to use our record as an indication of anything just yet. Let's talk about it late in Dec.

Trophy
11-16-2010, 01:25 PM
I'm happy we're at .500, but there were some games that we should've won.

We could've been 5-3 or 6-2 if we played harder in some of the previous games against pretty bad teams.

spazzxb
11-16-2010, 01:29 PM
Wow...is everyone always so optimistic?

Don't let them trick you into thinking they have any intention of being nonnegative. Notice that" satisfied that we are making progress" is not an option. These people want only instant gratification.

spazzxb
11-16-2010, 01:30 PM
Yep we are going to see how our stretch forward match with Jsmith and Horford(Mcbob is been getting in foul trouble and can't shoot the three).

We don't have a stretch four.

Sollozzo
11-16-2010, 01:49 PM
Overall I am pleased. Sure we could have won a couple more games, but we also could have easily lost the Charlotte game. I tend to think that kind of stuff usually balances itself out - I mean it's not like Milwaukee is a bad team, they were a playoff team last year. We are a young team with a lot of guys who are still learning how to play in the NBA. There are going to be bumps in the road all season long.

pizza guy
11-16-2010, 02:03 PM
I'm pretty happy with it. While it could be better, it's been fun to watch the guys play with some real excitement and go through some tests early in the season. This is a group that has to learn how to play together, and win together. We've seen a couple games where everything clicked for them, and we've seen games when they struggled. All of those things will add up to a better team down the road. While it is important for our guys to learn to win and have the attitude that it's their right to win -- we also need to learn how to handle a loss and bounce back from it.

I'm happy with the progress that we're making and look forward to the rest of this season and continued growth.

--pizza

PaceBalls
11-16-2010, 02:04 PM
Don't let them trick you into thinking they have any intention of being nonnegative. Notice that" satisfied that we are making progress" is not an option. These people want only instant gratification.

I'm only negative about the way things are going for the team, if they post a winning record after the next 10 games I will be their biggest sunshiner. You on the other hand seem to be negative about the people that post on this board, making generalizing comments about "these people" and offering nothing constructive except trying to belittle the people who post here.

graphic-er
11-16-2010, 02:05 PM
The record this season so far just makes the 5 game winning streak a mere aberration. At 4-4 we have played pretty level so far. No major ups and no major downs. Last year we started off in a huge hole and looked terrible, then won 5 straight, then completely broke down for basically the rest of the year.

Trader Joe
11-16-2010, 02:12 PM
I just look at the Rockets loss and the Bucks loss and think we should be 6-2. Maybe that's greedy, and I guess I'm not really upset with 4-4, but the opportunity was there for our record to be 2 games better, and those are games you have to win.

Psyren
11-16-2010, 02:29 PM
We should be 7-1 in my opinion.

We have the wins vs Charlotte, Philly, Denver, and Cleveland

The road game vs Philly should have been won. Bad effort.

We let the Milwaukee game slip.

We let the Houston game slip big time.

The only team we got out played in, at least in my opinion, was the SA game.

The Philly game we didn't get outplayed, we got out hustled by a team that just wanted it more and we didn't give a crap about playing with any type of effort apparently.

The Houston/Milwaukee games we never got outplayed. We just don't know how to finish a game.

I'm disappointed in it, but I'm at least encouraged a bit. Effort and lack of experience seem to be the only differences between 4-4 and 7-1

Hicks
11-16-2010, 02:42 PM
We don't have a stretch four.

His name is James Posey.

spazzxb
11-16-2010, 03:11 PM
I'm only negative about the way things are going for the team, if they post a winning record after the next 10 games I will be their biggest sunshiner. You on the other hand seem to be negative about the people that post on this board, making generalizing comments about "these people" and offering nothing constructive except trying to belittle the people who post here.

The person asked about optimism, I let the them know it's frowned upon here. I belittle no one, I insulted no one. A lot of fans only care about the present and refuse to look at the long term growth of the team. What are your expectations? we have been competitive in all but 1 game. Except Philly, we have only lost to last years playoff teams. The bucks were solid in the playoffs without bogut. the rockets haven't been able to depend on Yao for years. We will have alot of money after this season and the core is growing what more do you want?

You are the one attacking me, wether someone thanks you or not.

On a side note: what does steel yourself mean?

spazzxb
11-16-2010, 03:13 PM
His name is James Posey.

Your right, was only thinking about Tyler and Josh.

DonSwanson
11-16-2010, 03:30 PM
I'm pleased with the 2-2 record on the road. I'm not as pleased with the 2-2 record at home. On balance I can't complain about 4-4... if we are 8-8 at the end of November then I will be very pleased. 4-4 against the following stretch---vs Atl, vs LAC, vs Orl, at Mia, vs Cle, vs OKC, at LAL, at Sac---I would consider to be a big achievement.

Unclebuck
11-16-2010, 03:41 PM
I don't really care too much that our record is 4-4. The schedule thus far has been about as easy as it could be, so I would have liked to have another win or two. But at least at 4-4 we aren't buried. I'm much less concerned about the record and much more concerned about how the team is playing

Trophy
11-16-2010, 04:02 PM
We're playing more as a team this year than we did last year even though we were 5-3 at the 8th game.

The team is more fun to watch.

I'm happy just as long as we're at least .500

graphic-er
11-16-2010, 04:29 PM
We should be 7-1 in my opinion.

We have the wins vs Charlotte, Philly, Denver, and Cleveland

The road game vs Philly should have been won. Bad effort.

We let the Milwaukee game slip.

We let the Houston game slip big time.

The only team we got out played in, at least in my opinion, was the SA game.

The Philly game we didn't get outplayed, we got out hustled by a team that just wanted it more and we didn't give a crap about playing with any type of effort apparently.

The Houston/Milwaukee games we never got outplayed. We just don't know how to finish a game.

I'm disappointed in it, but I'm at least encouraged a bit. Effort and lack of experience seem to be the only differences between 4-4 and 7-1

Well hell...we should be 8-0 then. I mean certainly there could have been more effort put forward in the Spurs loss. Should have won that game! So disappointing! :hmm:

cordobes
11-16-2010, 05:31 PM
On one hand, close games are a lot about luck. The Pacers lost their 2 close games... tough luck. They should be 5-3. On the other hand, it's been a fairly easy schedule. So, overall, I think it's a record that makes justice to the quality of the team.

spazzxb
11-16-2010, 06:17 PM
What discourages me the most this season has been Roys ability to dominate 1 on one in the post. I hope he can fix it but, he has not been good enough to justify throwing it down to him and clearing out space so he can go one on one. He is a great distributor and good when he makes quick decisions, but when he stalls down low its almost always bad. I am also discouraged by collisons defense.

Contrary to the norm, what I have seen is that alot of our teams issues stem from the execution of the young inexperienced players. The vets that are playing are outplaying their teammates. The thing is this should be expected because the young players need time to grow, and the teem needs to grow together. We are going to be a better team latter in the season than we are now and have plenty of reason to be optimistic. When our young players are better than the vets they will earn there position. For now sitting on the bench is motivation for them to improve and earn a spot if the are truly better. I care about the team growing and getting better all season long far more than our record to be honest. At the same time I watch every game hoping for a win.

Speed
11-17-2010, 03:26 PM
I just went through the schedule through the end of the year. I have them at 12-19. Take a look, it's brutal. Maybe I could be talked into 13-18, maybe. Lakers twice, Boston twice, Miami, Orlando.... SMH.

http://www.nba.com/pacers/schedule/

<TABLE style="WIDTH: 170pt; BORDER-COLLAPSE: collapse" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=227 border=0 x:str><COLGROUP><COL style="WIDTH: 56pt; mso-width-source: userset; mso-width-alt: 2673" width=75><COL style="WIDTH: 114pt; mso-width-source: userset; mso-width-alt: 5404" width=152><TBODY><TR style="HEIGHT: 13.8pt" height=18><TD class=xl24 style="BORDER-RIGHT: black 1pt solid; BORDER-TOP: black 1pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: black 1pt solid; WIDTH: 56pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: black 1pt solid; HEIGHT: 13.8pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" width=75 height=18>Thu 18

</TD><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-RIGHT: black 1pt solid; BORDER-TOP: black 1pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: black; WIDTH: 114pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: black 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" width=152>vs LA Clippers </TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 13.8pt" height=18><TD class=xl24 style="BORDER-RIGHT: black 1pt solid; BORDER-TOP: black; BORDER-LEFT: black 1pt solid; WIDTH: 56pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: black 1pt solid; HEIGHT: 13.8pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" width=75 height=18>Sat 20</TD><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-RIGHT: black 1pt solid; BORDER-TOP: black; BORDER-LEFT: black; WIDTH: 114pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: black 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" width=152>vs Orlando </TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 13.8pt" height=18><TD class=xl24 style="BORDER-RIGHT: black 1pt solid; BORDER-TOP: black; BORDER-LEFT: black 1pt solid; WIDTH: 56pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: black 1pt solid; HEIGHT: 13.8pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" width=75 height=18>Mon 22</TD><TD class=xl27 style="BORDER-RIGHT: black 1pt solid; BORDER-TOP: black; BORDER-LEFT: black; WIDTH: 114pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: black 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" width=152>@ Miami (http://www.nba.com/heat/)</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 13.8pt" height=18><TD class=xl24 style="BORDER-RIGHT: black 1pt solid; BORDER-TOP: black; BORDER-LEFT: black 1pt solid; WIDTH: 56pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: black 1pt solid; HEIGHT: 13.8pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" width=75 height=18>Tue 23</TD><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-RIGHT: black 1pt solid; BORDER-TOP: black; BORDER-LEFT: black; WIDTH: 114pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: black 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" width=152>vs Cleveland </TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 13.8pt" height=18><TD class=xl24 style="BORDER-RIGHT: black 1pt solid; BORDER-TOP: black; BORDER-LEFT: black 1pt solid; WIDTH: 56pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: black 1pt solid; HEIGHT: 13.8pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" width=75 height=18>Fri 26</TD><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-RIGHT: black 1pt solid; BORDER-TOP: black; BORDER-LEFT: black; WIDTH: 114pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: black 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" width=152>vs Oklahoma City </TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 13.8pt" height=18><TD class=xl24 style="BORDER-RIGHT: black 1pt solid; BORDER-TOP: black; BORDER-LEFT: black 1pt solid; WIDTH: 56pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: black 1pt solid; HEIGHT: 13.8pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" width=75 height=18>Sun 28</TD><TD class=xl27 style="BORDER-RIGHT: black 1pt solid; BORDER-TOP: black; BORDER-LEFT: black; WIDTH: 114pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: black 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" width=152>@ LA Lakers (http://www.nba.com/lakers/)</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 13.8pt" height=18><TD class=xl24 style="BORDER-RIGHT: black 1pt solid; BORDER-TOP: black; BORDER-LEFT: black 1pt solid; WIDTH: 56pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: black 1pt solid; HEIGHT: 13.8pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" width=75 height=18>Tue 30</TD><TD class=xl27 style="BORDER-RIGHT: black 1pt solid; BORDER-TOP: black; BORDER-LEFT: black; WIDTH: 114pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: black 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" width=152>@ Sacramento (http://www.nba.com/kings/)</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 27pt" height=36><TD class=xl25 style="BORDER-RIGHT: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: black 1pt solid; WIDTH: 56pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: black 0.5pt solid; HEIGHT: 27pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: black" width=75 height=36>December</TD><TD class=xl28 style="BORDER-RIGHT: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: black; WIDTH: 114pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: black 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: black" width=152>Opponent</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 13.8pt" height=18><TD class=xl24 style="BORDER-RIGHT: black 1pt solid; BORDER-TOP: black 1pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: black 1pt solid; WIDTH: 56pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: black 1pt solid; HEIGHT: 13.8pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" width=75 height=18>Wed 01</TD><TD class=xl27 style="BORDER-RIGHT: black 1pt solid; BORDER-TOP: black 1pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: black; WIDTH: 114pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: black 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" width=152>@ Utah (http://www.nba.com/jazz/)</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 13.8pt" height=18><TD class=xl24 style="BORDER-RIGHT: black 1pt solid; BORDER-TOP: black; BORDER-LEFT: black 1pt solid; WIDTH: 56pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: black 1pt solid; HEIGHT: 13.8pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" width=75 height=18>Fri 03</TD><TD class=xl27 style="BORDER-RIGHT: black 1pt solid; BORDER-TOP: black; BORDER-LEFT: black; WIDTH: 114pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: black 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" width=152>@ Phoenix (http://www.nba.com/suns/)</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 13.8pt" height=18><TD class=xl24 style="BORDER-RIGHT: black 1pt solid; BORDER-TOP: black; BORDER-LEFT: black 1pt solid; WIDTH: 56pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: black 1pt solid; HEIGHT: 13.8pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" width=75 height=18>Mon 06</TD><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-RIGHT: black 1pt solid; BORDER-TOP: black; BORDER-LEFT: black; WIDTH: 114pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: black 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" width=152>vs Toronto </TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 13.8pt" height=18><TD class=xl24 style="BORDER-RIGHT: black 1pt solid; BORDER-TOP: black; BORDER-LEFT: black 1pt solid; WIDTH: 56pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: black 1pt solid; HEIGHT: 13.8pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" width=75 height=18>Wed 08</TD><TD class=xl27 style="BORDER-RIGHT: black 1pt solid; BORDER-TOP: black; BORDER-LEFT: black; WIDTH: 114pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: black 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" width=152>@ Milwaukee (http://www.nba.com/bucks/)</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 13.8pt" height=18><TD class=xl24 style="BORDER-RIGHT: black 1pt solid; BORDER-TOP: black; BORDER-LEFT: black 1pt solid; WIDTH: 56pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: black 1pt solid; HEIGHT: 13.8pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" width=75 height=18>Fri 10</TD><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-RIGHT: black 1pt solid; BORDER-TOP: black; BORDER-LEFT: black; WIDTH: 114pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: black 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" width=152>vs Charlotte </TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 13.8pt" height=18><TD class=xl24 style="BORDER-RIGHT: black 1pt solid; BORDER-TOP: black; BORDER-LEFT: black 1pt solid; WIDTH: 56pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: black 1pt solid; HEIGHT: 13.8pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" width=75 height=18>Sat 11</TD><TD class=xl27 style="BORDER-RIGHT: black 1pt solid; BORDER-TOP: black; BORDER-LEFT: black; WIDTH: 114pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: black 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" width=152>@ Atlanta (http://www.nba.com/hawks/)</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 13.8pt" height=18><TD class=xl24 style="BORDER-RIGHT: black 1pt solid; BORDER-TOP: black; BORDER-LEFT: black 1pt solid; WIDTH: 56pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: black 1pt solid; HEIGHT: 13.8pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" width=75 height=18>Mon 13</TD><TD class=xl27 style="BORDER-RIGHT: black 1pt solid; BORDER-TOP: black; BORDER-LEFT: black; WIDTH: 114pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: black 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" width=152>@ Chicago (http://www.nba.com/bulls/)</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 13.8pt" height=18><TD class=xl24 style="BORDER-RIGHT: black 1pt solid; BORDER-TOP: black; BORDER-LEFT: black 1pt solid; WIDTH: 56pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: black 1pt solid; HEIGHT: 13.8pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" width=75 height=18>Wed 15</TD><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-RIGHT: black 1pt solid; BORDER-TOP: black; BORDER-LEFT: black; WIDTH: 114pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: black 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" width=152>vs LA Lakers </TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 13.8pt" height=18><TD class=xl24 style="BORDER-RIGHT: black 1pt solid; BORDER-TOP: black; BORDER-LEFT: black 1pt solid; WIDTH: 56pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: black 1pt solid; HEIGHT: 13.8pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" width=75 height=18>Fri 17</TD><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-RIGHT: black 1pt solid; BORDER-TOP: black; BORDER-LEFT: black; WIDTH: 114pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: black 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" width=152>vs Cleveland </TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 13.8pt" height=18><TD class=xl24 style="BORDER-RIGHT: black 1pt solid; BORDER-TOP: black; BORDER-LEFT: black 1pt solid; WIDTH: 56pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: black 1pt solid; HEIGHT: 13.8pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" width=75 height=18>Sun 19</TD><TD class=xl27 style="BORDER-RIGHT: black 1pt solid; BORDER-TOP: black; BORDER-LEFT: black; WIDTH: 114pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: black 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" width=152>@ Boston (http://www.nba.com/celtics/)</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 13.8pt" height=18><TD class=xl24 style="BORDER-RIGHT: black 1pt solid; BORDER-TOP: black; BORDER-LEFT: black 1pt solid; WIDTH: 56pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: black 1pt solid; HEIGHT: 13.8pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" width=75 height=18>Mon 20</TD><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-RIGHT: black 1pt solid; BORDER-TOP: black; BORDER-LEFT: black; WIDTH: 114pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: black 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" width=152>vs New Orleans </TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 13.8pt" height=18><TD class=xl24 style="BORDER-RIGHT: black 1pt solid; BORDER-TOP: black; BORDER-LEFT: black 1pt solid; WIDTH: 56pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: black 1pt solid; HEIGHT: 13.8pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" width=75 height=18>Sun 26</TD><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-RIGHT: black 1pt solid; BORDER-TOP: black; BORDER-LEFT: black; WIDTH: 114pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: black 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" width=152>vs Memphis </TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 13.8pt" height=18><TD class=xl24 style="BORDER-RIGHT: black 1pt solid; BORDER-TOP: black; BORDER-LEFT: black 1pt solid; WIDTH: 56pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: black 1pt solid; HEIGHT: 13.8pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" width=75 height=18>Tue 28</TD><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-RIGHT: black 1pt solid; BORDER-TOP: black; BORDER-LEFT: black; WIDTH: 114pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: black 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" width=152>vs Boston </TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 13.8pt" height=18><TD class=xl24 style="BORDER-RIGHT: black 1pt solid; BORDER-TOP: black; BORDER-LEFT: black 1pt solid; WIDTH: 56pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: black 1pt solid; HEIGHT: 13.8pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" width=75 height=18>Wed 29</TD><TD class=xl27 style="BORDER-RIGHT: black 1pt solid; BORDER-TOP: black; BORDER-LEFT: black; WIDTH: 114pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: black 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" width=152>@ Washington (http://www.nba.com/wizards/)</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 13.8pt" height=18><TD class=xl24 style="BORDER-RIGHT: black 1pt solid; BORDER-TOP: black; BORDER-LEFT: black 1pt solid; WIDTH: 56pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: black 1pt solid; HEIGHT: 13.8pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" width=75 height=18>Fri 31</TD><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-RIGHT: black 1pt solid; BORDER-TOP: black; BORDER-LEFT: black; WIDTH: 114pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: black 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" width=152>vs Washington </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>