PDA

View Full Version : Destination Unknown

mboyle1313
11-13-2010, 02:03 AM
Afficianados,

I'm writing a blog this season. We're calling it "Destination Unknown", and the plan is....well, there is no plan. Generally speaking, I intend to write about whatever hits me on a given day, and while the initial entry is about the 54 point quarter from Tuesday night, I suspect I'll be writing about non-basketball related stuff more often than not.

On a related note - and most of you probably are well aware of this - Conrad Brunner does a magnificent job on our website and I encourage you to take a look. Far and away the best site in the NBA, at least in my view.

MJB

http://www.nba.com/pacers/news/blog_boyle_101112.html

Bball
11-13-2010, 02:18 AM
I'm fallin' down a spiral, destination unknown
A double cross messenger, all alone
Can't get no connection, can't get through, where are you

....And now this song is stuck in my head :mad: ;)

Peck
11-13-2010, 04:04 AM
It would be really cool if the blog had an audio portion where it was read aloud by Stewie Griffin.:D

However I'll look forward to reading your odd thoughts and musings.:)

RamBo_Lamar
11-13-2010, 06:57 AM
I love it already!

"Earl Boykins dunking over Yao Ming" :laugh:

Bookmarked and on favorites list - will be watching!

Great job Mr. Boyle :2tup:

RWB
11-15-2010, 09:31 AM
I'm fallin' down a spiral, destination unknown
A double cross messenger, all alone
Can't get no connection, can't get through, where are you

....And now this song is stuck in my head :mad: ;)

Golden Earring or Missing Persons???? Yeah I think Mark would lean toward Golden Earring. :dance:

PacerGuy
11-15-2010, 09:52 AM
Mark,
You left out a few "I thought I'd see before's":

-JO'B playing a ball controlled, grind it out, inside-orientated game (or quarter, or heck, even a possession).
-"Pacers" and "consistency" being used in the same sentence w/o the word "lack of" thrown in there somewhere.
-Rush playing up to his talent and ability, night-in/night-out.
-Lance Stephenson "getting it".
-Slick getting into the HOF ( :( ).

Keep posting / keep blogging - Love it!
(love your regular spots on the DD show!)

cordobes
11-15-2010, 06:39 PM
Shooting for the Moondog

November 14, 2010

Would you think that Iím slightly off center if I told you that my singular goal this season is to have my picture taken with every mascot in the NBA?

No, even though I personally don't care for them, I don't even see them actually. But just out of curiosity, who are your favourite NBA mascots?

I'm very happy Boston got rid of Lucky. That leprechaun had issues. Creepy lad. I wish they would find a mascot with fur to replace him. I mean, something with a real mask. A big walking clover, something like that.

Deadshot
11-15-2010, 07:06 PM
I'm very happy Boston got rid of Lucky. That leprechaun had issues. Creepy lad. I wish they would find a mascot with fur to replace him.

They could probably use the scattered hairs on Pierce's face to come up with something.