PDA

View Full Version : How can you ban a guy...

MagicRat
08-24-2004, 09:20 PM
...who won the gold medal in "Agumentative" and was showing early signs of being able to move up from silver in "Love to Hate"?

Balco?

Hope it's not permanent, but maybe that's just me....:whoknows:

Kstat
08-24-2004, 09:28 PM
I can't say I agree with it either, I've seen people here do more to non-moderators and only get suspended, but we're not the mods, and we don't make the rules. Message boards are dictatorship, not a democracy.

SoupIsGood
08-24-2004, 09:40 PM
well, in the rules it does say "Don't be a jerk" like a billion times..

Hicks
08-24-2004, 09:40 PM
If worse has happened, and it wasn't delt with, I apologize; that's a mistake. In the future, if something comes up, and you don't think we're doing something about it, give us a holler via PMs and we'll address it.

Kegboy
08-24-2004, 09:45 PM
Oh, somebody got banned??

:confused:

Sorry, Hicks just comes up with new ways to make me stare mindlessly at his posts without reading anything (first Aly, then Kaylee or Inara randomly popping up, now that avatar.)

:drooling:

Hicks
08-24-2004, 09:47 PM
Like I said in the other thread about bulletproof, if anyone wants to talk about it, I'd prefer it to be done privately. I really don't want a big public debate over a decision that's already been made final, so I'm gonna close this one as well. But again, if any of you want to ask more about it, I will talk with you on PMs.

Ryan
08-24-2004, 09:48 PM
I don't appeciate being blatantly ignored. I've said I want this to be a private thing, so please just do so. It's not hard to PM me; and I will be honest in my answers. Please don't be rude.

- Hicks