PDA

View Full Version : Zach Randolph in trouble. Again!

Shade
08-24-2004, 01:16 PM
:shakehead:

TheSauceMaster
08-24-2004, 02:12 PM
His brother shot 3 people and he apparently lied to the police and may be charged.
Them Randolph boys NEED to stay away from
guns.........:o

http://www.indystar.com/articles/9/172867-3889-094.html

Uh Huh I bet you would never lie or have never lied for a realitive before :rolleyes: , Chances are if this was some average Joe like you or me , it woulda never made it too the Paper. If the Police wanna be a**holes sure they could charge him but I would say that's :bs:

Another Story Yet blown up by the Media.

PacerStud
08-24-2004, 02:19 PM
Uh Huh I bet you would never lie or have never lied for a realitive before :rolleyes: , Chances are if this was some average Joe like you or me , it woulda never made it too the Paper. If the Police wanna be a**holes sure they could charge him but I would say that's :bs:

First reaction - WTF ?? You gotta be kidding - right ??

And if these guys beg for the spotlight because of their basketball accomplishments, they can't turn it off when 'things go wrong'. Like a shooting and cover-up. They put their life on full display for the fame, glory and cash, so maybe their choices should be better thought out.

TheSauceMaster
08-24-2004, 02:25 PM

First reaction - WTF ?? You gotta be kidding - right ??

And if these guys beg for the spotlight because of their basketball accomplishments, they can't turn it off when 'things go wrong'. Like a shooting and cover-up. They put their life on full display for the fame, glory and cash, so maybe their choices should be better thought out.

Shall I re quote myself ? I didnt stutter did I ?

Roy Munson
08-24-2004, 02:27 PM
His brother shot 3 people and he apparently lied to the police and may be charged.

Randolph's brother shoots 3 people, Zach lies about it, and the POLICE are ********???????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You better get a grip, buddy.

TheSauceMaster
08-24-2004, 02:40 PM

Randolph's brother shoots 3 people, Zach lies about it, and the POLICE are ********???????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You better get a grip, buddy.

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Seems like you need the grip cause I just baited a hooked you for a comment , I have worked in Law Enforcement People Lie for realitves all the time , and 99% of the time the police do nothing.

PacerStud
08-24-2004, 02:54 PM
But when other people come forward and say that's not the way it happened - there's no way to 'do nothing' (which I certainly don't beleive the 99% thing about). And I wouldn't guess that the 99% applies to a shooting - a multiple shooting. Maybe petty theft, minor drug deals, domestic crap - but not for shootings.

And then there are people that consider Pinkertons to be law enforcement .................. :rolleyes:

Kstat
08-24-2004, 03:00 PM
If you don't try to protect your own brother, you're the *******, not the police.

I don't blame the police if they charge Zach for obstruction, but I also don't blame Zach for protecting his brother.

Kstat
08-24-2004, 07:25 PM
If you don't try to protect your own brother, you're the *******, not the police.

I don't blame the police if they charge Zach for obstruction, but I also don't blame Zach for protecting his brother.

Protect your own brother when you know he shot people intentionally????????
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:o:o:o:o:o:o
Oh YEH< you live in DETROIT!!!!!:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::laugh:: laugh::laugh:

I'm not saying enable, I'm saying PROTECT.

Why don't you take the white sheet off your head, and the straw out of your teeth, since we seem to be playing on stereotypes, and get off your soapbox.

Yes. if the brother that I grew up with shot someone, I put him in a room and beat him within an inch of his life with a baseball bat. But do I think I could bring myself to turn him in? No. I'd ask him to turn himself in, but I son't think I could bring myself to rat out family. Sending your own flesh and blood to jail for possibly the rest of his life is something you don't want to have to live with. If you don't understand that, then you simply don't know how the world works, son. Either that, or you have no grasp of the concept of loyalty.

So enlighten me, at what point do you agree to protect a loved one, despite the fact you know he/she has done something wrong? If not a sibling, would you protect a parent? A spouse? A child? Or are you so self-centered that if you're not the one in trouble, you just dont give a damn, and you'd gladly hand anybody over to the police.

SoupIsGood
08-24-2004, 07:53 PM
I don't care if it my brother or who the hell it is, if he shot someone, I'd send him to jail. And yes, me and my brother are very close.

Chambizzle
08-24-2004, 07:59 PM
Apparently... the word is here in anderson... the randolphs were poppin' off... some dudes stepped up and Roger shot them lol.

Chambizzle
08-24-2004, 08:00 PM
They pulled Zach over by my house... I wanted to get an autograph lol

SoupIsGood
08-24-2004, 10:29 PM
I can't believe the number of people who wouldn't turn their brother in if he shot someone. I mean, I wouldn't turn my brother in for something petty, but murder's murder.

Chambizzle
08-24-2004, 10:37 PM
It depends on who he killed...

If he murdered innocent people and I KNOW he did it... then... yea.. I could turn him in.

But... if people are threatening him and he kills them in a struggle... then no.. I'd be on his side.

Kstat has a point though... It is about loyalty... but loyalty isn't good all the time.

Kstat
08-24-2004, 11:00 PM
I can't believe the number of people who wouldn't turn their brother in if he shot someone. I mean, I wouldn't turn my brother in for something petty, but murder's murder.

See, thats where you're missing it. If someone commits a minor crime, maybe you're more willing to turn him in, teach him a lesson. Now if he SHOT someone, he could go to jail for life. Oh, he'll learn his lesson all right, but there will probably be no second chance for him. He'll live the rest of his life behind a jail cell. It might be the right thing, according to law, but thats your own flesh and blood, man. Thats the person you grew up with. Could you live with knowing you betrayed your own brother into spending the rest of his life in a jail cell?

It would certainly depend on what kind of an incident it was, if he was a malicious act, or a good kid that just made a stupid decision. But life isnt' so absolute, and the result is usually the latter.

The point is, and call it what you want, but this isnt protecting you brother for stealing a wallet, so he can go do it again, its protecting your brother from spending the rest of his life behind bars.

SoupIsGood
08-24-2004, 11:08 PM
Could you live with knowing you betrayed your own brother into spending the rest of his life in a jail cell?

Yes, I could.

I'm trying to figure out if that's good or bad. But that's kind of person I am, I suppose.

Hicks
08-24-2004, 11:29 PM
I'm split on if I'd turn my sister in. I suppose it would come down to, if she did it and either was scared and sorry about it, and just wanted to hide, or if she did it, was glad she did it, and didn't care. If it was the former, I'd probably follow my heart and not do anything to turn her in. If it was the latter, I'd do it.

JOneal7
08-25-2004, 12:49 AM
yeah prison for life is no second chance. and even if not life, do you know how many prison inmates just flat out get killed in jail? I couldn't say anything...the code of the street....
if you see something you stay quiet about it if it doesn't concern you. and if it does...you certaintly don't rat out family. Your supposed to roll with them and be on there side no matter what...tupac used to put it best "You wanna ride or die?" meaning, if your not with it, your against it so F You...
I definetly see where zachs coming from. and if you grow up the way he did...then you'd understand...maybe KStat has a little idea about what he's going through.

Kstat
08-25-2004, 02:16 AM
yeah prison for life is no second chance. and even if not life, do you know how many prison inmates just flat out get killed in jail? I couldn't say anything...the code of the street....
if you see something you stay quiet about it if it doesn't concern you. and if it does...you certaintly don't rat out family. Your supposed to roll with them and be on there side no matter what...tupac used to put it best "You wanna ride or die?" meaning, if your not with it, your against it so F You...
I definetly see where zachs coming from. and if you grow up the way he did...then you'd understand...maybe KStat has a little idea about what he's going through.

You guys "laws of the street" are SOOOOOOOOOO f'ing lame as to be beyond comprehension. ANd you wonder WHY your "streets" are the way they are???????????????????????????????????????????
Tupac got EXACTLY what he deserved. ANd I laughed about it. :laugh:
Live by the bullet, die by the F'ing bullet. ;)

If ever there was a case for a jerk being removed from this forum, its this guy.

It must be really nice living far away, where you can snub your superficial nose at anything that goes on in the cities. You have no concept whatsoever on what its like to struggle in a place where the only thing you have is family. All you do is spout your critiques, saturated with racist undertones, from the top of your soapbox, as if you have some greater insight as to how the world works. Really, how old are you, 13?

Seriously, just leave, and come back when you're grown enough to talk about these issues like a man, and not a little boy.

able
08-25-2004, 05:29 AM
hrmph:

1. No one dies afaik.
2. He was protecting his brother when he shot, whether that was smart is not subject of this discussion
3. I haven't spoken tomy brother in 10+ years, yet if this happened, I would've had no idea when first asked, just like Zach.
4. "likely" to be charged does not mean he will be, for now it is a barbrawl that ran out of hand (first shooting ever there I assume?) and the police is riding this for what it is.

If you have a family member maliciously killing someone, or even for money, then protecting him is a whole different matter, but there is also a difference in going to the police to "rat" and answering questions:
On a question of "what did you notice" you can answer; "nothing" On further questioning you will haver to answer obviously, but answering when asked and ratting are different things.

just my opinion.

Hicks
08-25-2004, 07:30 AM
PacerMan, we preach mutual respect around here, so can you please not be so over-the-top arguing this (going after Detroit, etc)? It's obviously rubbing people the wrong way here, and PD is about being civil/respectful to one another, so let's try to keep things more on the light-hearted side.

PacerStud
08-25-2004, 08:07 AM
hrmph: I would've had no idea when first asked, just like Zach.
Even if you were holding him while he was shooting ?? Then you would deserve to be charged and hopefully prosecuted.

This 'street' stuff isn't right. There's right, there's wrong. You want to live that life - you know exactly where you need to go to live it. Go there. Maybe one day, you'll be on the receiving end and then we'll see how you feel when a group of people try to cover up what they did to you and what they tried to do to you.

His brother was trying to kill someone. Had he been a better shooter, it might be a triple murder that is being dealt with.

You think the victim's family feel it's OK that Randolph lied ?? Do you think they said 'Oh, that's OK. He had to lie for his brother.'

If people could be banned for lack of common sense .................... :rolleyes:

Chambizzle
08-25-2004, 01:30 PM
Why are we discussing murder anyways?

All the people shot didn't have life threatening injuries.

Now if he killed them... it would be different.

Kstat
08-25-2004, 01:42 PM
Even if you were holding him while he was shooting ?? Then you would deserve to be charged and hopefully prosecuted.

This 'street' stuff isn't right. There's right, there's wrong. You want to live that life - you know exactly where you need to go to live it. Go there. Maybe one day, you'll be on the receiving end and then we'll see how you feel when a group of people try to cover up what they did to you and what they tried to do to you.

His brother was trying to kill someone. Had he been a better shooter, it might be a triple murder that is being dealt with.

You think the victim's family feel it's OK that Randolph lied ?? Do you think they said 'Oh, that's OK. He had to lie for his brother.'

If people could be banned for lack of common sense .................... :rolleyes:

His brother is a loose cannon, to be sure, but its not as if he was firing into a busload of schoolchildren, he was set off by the guy that had wanted a piece of him.

In this case, it seems that Zach's brother was not the only instigator there.

In any case, I would probably give some ambiguous awnser so as to not incriminate myself. I'm DEFINATELY not going to say, "hey officers, I have my brother locked in his room and hog-tied all ready for you. And while I'm at it, is there a reward?"

No, I've seen enough corrupt law enforcement in my day that I certainly wouldn't betray my brother like that.

I'd strongly persuade him to turn himself in on his own terms, rather than getting dragged down and possibly beaten by cops getting their jollies.

PacerStud
08-25-2004, 02:41 PM
I certainly wouldn't betray my brother like that.
Then I guess I don't understand your concept of betrayal.

I'm good at leaving this thing alone.

Stryder
08-25-2004, 03:12 PM
1. What Randolph's brother did was wrong on a criminal level.

2. If he truly did what he did, then Randolph's brother should be put into jail/prison.

3. Zach should not have been where he was at that time doing what he was doing.

4. Zach's loyalty to his brother is moral and the right thing to do/have, but crosses the line to immoral IF he lied to the police about the circumstances at hand.

5. Zach should not be sent to jail for doing what he did, but he should and probably does realize that he needs to make better decisions about his life, or he might just end up losing it a little earlier than expected.

I have a strong dislike for people who **** away a charmed life (especially those that did not come from such a life, but became successful).

I don't know all of the facts, as does no one, except those involved.

That's all I can really say about the subject.

efx
08-25-2004, 03:16 PM
If JOneal7 really has a reason for not breaking the "code of the streets" then I'm the solution for the Pacers at center.

I could go off more but I'm not about get banned from here.

Kstat
08-26-2004, 02:21 AM
PacerMan, we preach mutual respect around here, so can you please not be so over-the-top arguing this (going after Detroit, etc)? It's obviously rubbing people the wrong way here, and PD is about being civil/respectful to one another, so let's try to keep things more on the light-hearted side.

Agreed. Enough of the little mind chatter. I'll not visit this thread again. Sorry.

This directly after the post in which he says:

Said the ORIGINATOR of the reason for jerks being removed from forums. Go back to pisson land. If they'll take you.

Funny, I don't recall anyone ever asking to ban me....
"pisson" land, oh, thats SO original :laugh:

You do realize you are like a hair away from getting booted, right?

....So he takes shots at everyone here AGAIN, shows complete ignorance and hatred in his statements about tupac, and then in the next post agrees with hicks?

You can't take such classless shots at people who post here, and in the next breath agree to follow the rules. Thats called hypocracy, son.

Seriously, you just don't get the concept of mutual respect on a message board. If BP has no right to be here, than neither do you.

able
08-26-2004, 05:51 AM

A. what victim? "encore*": no one died.
B. "street stuff"? get facts and figures right, be polite, use your brain, try and study reading comprehension, then come back and try to answer again.
C. Once you lived life long enough and been to the trenches a few times, lost loved ones, lost money and livelyhood, then wish it upon somebody else.

Your comment are way below par and show a severe lack of judgement in all ways, specially your "recommendation" of me being banned for lack of common sense is almost hilarious if it wasn't so incredibly stupid.

</end>

I'll stick with my original post, and support KSTAT (clear the headlines!) for the most part.
And that has nothing to do with rules of the street, city, countryside, or whatever other stigma you want to place on it, "right or wrong" start in the eye of the beholder, someone who sticks up for you, right or wrong, in the heat of the moment does not deserve to be sold out before things are more clear.
As for more clear, who said Zach did not speak the truth expect for some people in the same bar, likely involved with the "victims"?
Truth is out there, but not (yet) in the press.

* Translation: French word meaning "again".

Stryder
08-26-2004, 07:47 AM
1. What Randolph's brother did was wrong on a criminal level.

2. If he truly did what he did, then Randolph's brother should be put into jail/prison.

3. Zach should not have been where he was at that time doing what he was doing.

4. Zach's loyalty to his brother is moral and the right thing to do/have, but crosses the line to immoral IF he lied to the police about the circumstances at hand.

5. Zach should not be sent to jail for doing what he did, but he should and probably does realize that he needs to make better decisions about his life, or he might just end up losing it a little earlier than expected.

I have a strong dislike for people who **** away a charmed life (especially those that did not come from such a life, but became successful).

I don't know all of the facts, as does no one, except those involved.

That's all I can really say about the subject.

Can anyone really argue with what I said above?

Hicks
08-26-2004, 10:19 AM
I hope he visits this thread at least one more time to read:

PacerMan, you've easily done enough to be warned not to do it again. You only get one warning, btw. The name calling, ragging on someone's home, laughing at the death of someone, and just generally being disrespectful (all in one thread :o ) is NOT going to fly here.

At the same time you made some good points for your argument (sometimes). Stick to that, cut out the disrespectful BS, and the problem goes away. Keep it up, and enough is enough.

PacerStud
08-26-2004, 01:58 PM
A. what victim? "encore*": no one died.
B. "street stuff"? get facts and figures right, be polite, use your brain, try and study reading comprehension, then come back and try to answer again.
C. Once you lived life long enough and been to the trenches a few times, lost loved ones, lost money and livelyhood, then wish it upon somebody else.

Your comment are way below par and show a severe lack of judgement in all ways, specially your "recommendation" of me being banned for lack of common sense is almost hilarious if it wasn't so incredibly stupid.

So, someone has to die for there to be a crime and a victim ??

You're the one that babbled about 'street stuff' and how all of us were oblivious to it. If killing off people is an accepted way of the 'street' (sorry - maybe just shooting at them :rolleyes: ) then I'm glad I've been able to live far away from that street. And before you question anyone's intelligence, know whom you're talking about. Randomly taking shots at someone on a message board when you've never met the person and know nothing about them is a little childish and immature. YOU should try being polite, using your brain and getting YOUR facts straight before running off your mouth. You try to come across as a high and mighty - and know nothing of what you talk about.

I wish nothing ill towards anyone - simply because those that live the life of wrong are rewarded with the same. What goes around, comes around. I've been through enough in my life to know right from wrong and shooting someone is wrong. Covering up for it is wrong. If it's 'street' that makes those OK. then perhaps you should re-evaluate what you call your life. Or maybe one day the attrition will take care of that for you.

As for the banning comment - my apologies. I got you mixed up with another narrow-minded rube that had made some senseless comments (it has since been edited out).

The laws of the 'street' don't exactly coincide with the laws of our country. You shoot someone, it's wrong. You try to cover it up, it's wrong. But again, there's that attrition thing that we can only hope continues to resolve some of these 'street' problems instead of wasting our tax dollars in what is apparently a useless effort trying to clean up the 'streets'.

And as I said a while back, I was good at letting this thing lie where it was, but you had to come along and keep it going. I guess that's more 'street' stuff - is it ?? You're right, the rest of the world is wrong. It just doesn't work that way.

Keep a low profile on the 'street' tonite. I'd hate to read about you - or your mother, father or any other relative - getting shot up and then there being a coverup to protect the guy that shot you. It'd be OK if that happend though according to your logic - right ?? As long as nobody dies, it's cool. The wounds, the mental stuff, maybe something as simple as being paralyzed - but not death.

Good Lord - there ARE people that ignorant in this world.

ImReppinBtown
08-26-2004, 02:06 PM
I used to be a fan of Zach Randolph. I'm from Marion (where he is from) and I live in Bloomington. It was crazy when Bloomington North High School was playing Marion High School for the state championship. Zach Randolph for Marion going against Jared Jeffries at North. I think I was the only person rooting for both teams. Oh Marion killed North by the way, Zach shut down Jared.

:hoosiers::pacers::colts:

SoupIsGood
08-26-2004, 05:11 PM
I can't believe this. By what some of you guys are saying, if your loved one got murdered tonight, it would be okay if the murderer was never brought to justice, as long as his brother was covering up for him.

:o

Shooting someone is a crime, and so is covering up for the shooter. Stick both the Randolph's in jail, I say.

Kstat
08-26-2004, 10:08 PM
I can't believe this. By what some of you guys are saying, if your loved one got murdered tonight, it would be okay if the murderer was never brought to justice, as long as his brother was covering up for him.

Shooting someone is a crime, and so is covering up for the shooter. Stick both the Randolph's in jail, I say.

You still don't get it.

If someone were to kill a member of my family (god forbid), I would DEFINATELY go out of my way to see that he's punished for it.

However, were I to find out that his brother were covering for him, I CERTAINLY would be a little understanding. I wouldn't have any malice form someone protecting a loved one. If you can't understand or relate to that, then frankly you don't know what you're talking about.

I never said it was OK, nor did anyone else here. You seem to be mixing up condonig a serious crime, with helping a loved one in need.

PacerStud
08-26-2004, 10:59 PM
Have we talked about HOW his brother got in the club with a gun - even though they were scanning everyone at the front door ??

Have we discussed the #1 rule of handling a gun ?? If you don't intend to kill someone, don't shoot at them. His intent wasn't to scare someone. He was trying to kill someone. Lucky for them - he's a baad shot.

Oh, that's right - it's the 'street' thing. I suppose it's OK for a guy to bring his posse with him to a club with their pieces to protect him.

And Kstat - as much as I enjoy your hoops input, I'll simply throw this at you: "If you can't understand or relate to what us non-street people are talking about, then quite frankly - YOU don't know what you're talking about."

Laws. They're there for our protection. Abide by them and have a good life. Don't .............. and you'll have people discussing your actions on forums all over the country. And probably get a first hand look at the inside of a prison cell one day.

Hicks
08-26-2004, 10:59 PM
I think you nailed it with your last line, Kstat. I think some are confusing you protecting your family member with being OK with what they did.

Hicks
08-26-2004, 11:01 PM
Have we discussed the #1 rule of handling a gun ?? If you don't intend to kill someone, don't shoot at them. His intent wasn't to scare someone. He was trying to kill someone. Lucky for them - he's a baad shot.

This is a VERY good point. Just because someone didn't die, doesn't mean that that wasn't the idea when the trigger was pulled. If you try to shoot someone, maybe you don't want them dead, but you certainly want to hurt them badly enough so they have to stop whatever they were doing.

Kstat
08-26-2004, 11:03 PM
Have we talked about HOW his brother got in the club with a gun - even though they were scanning everyone at the front door ??

Oh, that's right - it's the 'street' thing. I suppose it's OK for a guy to bring his posse with him to a club with their pieces to protect him.

And Kstat - as much as I enjoy your hoops input, I'll simply throw this at you: "If you can't understand or relate to what us non-street people are talking about, then quite frankly - YOU don't know what you're talking about."

Laws. They're there for our protection. Abide by them and have a good life. Don't .............. and you'll have people discussing your actions on forums all over the country. And probably get a first hand look at the inside of a prison cell one day.

Let me guess.

You 've never jaywalked.

You've never, EVER driven over the speed limit.

You never took a drink until you were 21.

Get off your high horse about laws, as if EVERY law is absolute,and we should never, EVER challenge it. Life isn't that cut-and-dry.

If my brother had just shot someone, and was terrified in my house, am I going to immidiately call 911, because thats what "the law" says I should do?

Give me a break.

And i'll take a page out of your book. If I can't understand what you "non-street" people are talking about, fine. Then You have just given up any right you have to judge zach or his brother. When some rich white guy on the east side gets into trouble, I promise I'll refrain from commenting. Until then, you have no right to pass judgement on "street people.". Case closed.

PacerStud
08-26-2004, 11:37 PM
When some rich white guy on the east side gets into trouble, I promise I'll refrain from commenting. Until then, you have no right to pass judgement on "street people.". Case closed.
Amazing.

Some people can discuss things. Others can't. "Case closed." What a puss way out of it. I don't have to pass judgement on the 'street people'. Their (and your) ignorance and their lack of effort to make a life for themself and their family instead of living off welfare does it for me and almost the rest of the world. Which BTW - would be a better place if the street people all killed each other off. At least they're off to a good start.

You're a complete ............... never mind - I won't degrade myself to your 'street' level.

SoupIsGood
08-26-2004, 11:56 PM
However, were I to find out that his brother were covering for him, I CERTAINLY would be a little understanding. I wouldn't have any malice form someone protecting a loved one. If you can't understand or relate to that, then frankly you don't know what you're talking about.

Your saying if your loved one was just shot dead, you wouldn't have any bad feelings towards the guy that covered up for the shooter because their brothers? :o Somehow I doubt this. I think you would want both of them jailed, because that's what's right.

And no, I can't relate to that, because that's not what I'd do. If you truly cared for your brother and everyone else in the community, you wouldn't let your murderer-brother not go to jail, and continue to walk the 'streets'.

Kstat
08-26-2004, 11:56 PM
When some rich white guy on the east side gets into trouble, I promise I'll refrain from commenting. Until then, you have no right to pass judgement on "street people.". Case closed.
Amazing.

Some people can discuss things. Others can't. "Case closed." What a puss way out of it. I don't have to pass judgement on the 'street people'. Their (and your) ignorance and their lack of effort to make a life for themself and their family instead of living off welfare does it for me and almost the rest of the world. Which BTW - would be a better place if the street people all killed each other off. At least they're off to a good start.

You're a complete ............... never mind - I won't degrade myself to your 'street' level.

I'm a complete.....what?

The world would be a better place if all the poor people killed each other off, eh? You barely qualify as a human being. Must really be nice living with the silver spoon in your mouth, and living in a world of supreme arrogance.

Kstat
08-27-2004, 12:00 AM
Which BTW - would be a better place if the street people all killed each other off. At least they're off to a good start.

I know I said I was done, but this is amazing to me.

I go to church, and I have to admit, I have faults.

but never have I hoped, or even though of killing someone. Even people I truely hate (all 1 or 2 of them)

Yet you implie people should be killing other street people.

The ignorance in this thread amazes me. People should kil each other. A entertainer (who keep in mind, says what sells, doesnt always belevie what he says) deserved to be shot and killed.

I am amazed, tahts all.

Same here. Its amazing to me the lack of empathy that is being shown. SOmeone please tell me where exactly I said I suppoted killing.

SoupIsGood
08-27-2004, 12:00 AM
You seem to be mixing up condonig a serious crime, with helping a loved one in need.

If you help cover up a serious crime, how are you not condoning it?

PacerStud
08-27-2004, 12:01 AM
I'm a complete.....what?
You're a complete f'ing idiot.

And I'll save you the trouble of running to plumpo-boy and crying to get me banned.

I'll just sign off with a hearty F you to you and anyone else that deserves it and go on my merry way while you little twits whack yourselves in cyber-oblivion on your little forum.

Get a life - or I guess in your case - take one.

F y'all.

Buh-bye babies. :laugh:

TheSauceMaster
08-27-2004, 12:07 AM
:o:o:o:o

Kinda suprised after 2 days this thread is going , I didn't even care to read the comments I skipped straight too the last page. I am sure some people assume I support what he did , well that's not the case.

I was simply saying someone lying for a family member is very common , people tend to protect the one's they love.

Honestly if I was put in this type of situation it would be very hard to do , depending on which way I go.

Kstat
08-27-2004, 12:09 AM
You seem to be mixing up condonig a serious crime, with helping a loved one in need.

If you help cover up a serious crime, how are you not condoning it?

Because if I'm given the choice between betraying a loved who came to me for help, for possibly his life, and protecting him until I can talk some sense into him and get him to turn himself in SAFELY, I'm going to take the side of family.

There are only two options. And if you think that protecting my own flesh and blood means that I'm condoning murder, then so be it. If the brother I grew up with was a good kid that made a bad mistake, then yes, I'd gladly put myself on the line for him, cause I know he'd do the same for me.

Hicks
08-27-2004, 12:14 AM
Which BTW - would be a better place if the street people all killed each other off. At least they're off to a good start.

OK, this is just unacceptable.

Oh, wait, you said more....

I'm a complete.....what?
You're a complete f'ing idiot.

And I'll save you the trouble of running to plumpo-boy and crying to get me banned.

I'll just sign off with a hearty F you to you and anyone else that deserves it and go on my merry way while you little twits whack yourselves in cyber-oblivion on your little forum.

Get a life - or I guess in your case - take one.

F y'all.

Buh-bye babies. :laugh:

Get lost. We don't want this here.

TheSauceMaster
08-27-2004, 12:17 AM
So how About those CUBS ?:p

SoupIsGood
08-27-2004, 12:20 AM
What's with the increase in people practically going out of their way to get banned? It's like a forum uprising or something.

Or increase in dumb people. :devil:

SoupIsGood
08-27-2004, 12:22 AM
Cubs? Boooo!

GO REDS!

ChicagoJ
08-27-2004, 12:23 AM
I think some people just need a hug. :hippie:

Hicks
08-27-2004, 12:25 AM
Dunno; is it a full moon tonight or something? Solar flares? Hiccups? :D

TheSauceMaster
08-27-2004, 12:27 AM
What's with the increase in people practically going out of their way to get banned? It's like a forum uprising or something.

Or increase in dumb people. :devil:

Well the forum has grown alot and pretty quick, there was around 200 something members when I joined , so you can see it's grown alot.

It's the offseason people are bored , umm I toolk a break myself and still have not really been too active cause it just seems people are getting cranky easier.

I think it will settle down soon , but really calling people stupid or morons or trying to insult them seems kinda un needed . I have lost my cool a couple times myself and that usually tells me I need a break from the forum for a day or so.

SoupIsGood
08-27-2004, 12:33 AM
I agree, some people need a hug.

With the dumb comment I was just messing around people, so please don't go crazy and bite my head off. Everyone that can work a computer is fairly smart.

TheSauceMaster
08-27-2004, 12:42 AM
I part this thread with this GIFT :devil:

sweabs
08-27-2004, 01:29 AM
No offense Sauce...I know you didn't make that photo or anything but it's pretty degrading...and flat out mean :(

Hicks
08-27-2004, 01:38 AM
It's mean, but I did chuckle (at least the first time I saw it; I've known that picture for over a year)

sweabs
08-27-2004, 01:43 AM
It's mean, but I did chuckle (at least the first time I saw it; I've known that picture for over a year)

Yeah...I guess it's probably because my neighbor competes in the Special Olympics and is actually in Greece right now...and is one of the most inspirational people I have met.

kerosene
08-27-2004, 03:28 AM
Yeah, I think people are just a bit cranky these days.

Stryder
08-27-2004, 07:59 AM

Let me guess.

You 've never jaywalked.

You've never, EVER driven over the speed limit.

You never took a drink until you were 21.

Get off your high horse about laws, as if EVERY law is absolute,and we should never, EVER challenge it. Life isn't that cut-and-dry.

If my brother had just shot someone, and was terrified in my house, am I going to immidiately call 911, because thats what "the law" says I should do?

Give me a break.

And i'll take a page out of your book. If I can't understand what you "non-street" people are talking about, fine. Then You have just given up any right you have to judge zach or his brother. When some rich white guy on the east side gets into trouble, I promise I'll refrain from commenting. Until then, you have no right to pass judgement on "street people.". Case closed.

I don't think you should be comparing violations of non-violent crime laws to violations of violent crime laws.

Totally independent of each other.

TheSauceMaster
08-27-2004, 08:46 AM
No offense Sauce...I know you didn't make that photo or anything but it's pretty degrading...and flat out mean :(

Sorry if it Offended you , I really thought hard on to post it or not , it wasn't meant too degrade anyone , so I removed it and I will post a more PC one:devil::devil:

http://img68.exs.cx/img68/671/sucks2.jpg