PDA

View Full Version : El Pacero mask spotted at OKC game

I Love P
11-10-2010, 11:38 PM
I just saw El Pacero's mask worn by a heavy set OKC fan with :44 seconds left in the 4th quarter. The only way I think you could be able to see it is through NBA League Pass replay.

pacer4ever
11-10-2010, 11:39 PM
ill check

pacer4ever
11-10-2010, 11:44 PM
yepp the guy has the exact same mask looks dumb because it isnt OKC colors lol

he has a thick *** beard and an OKC shooter shirt

Trader Joe
11-10-2010, 11:48 PM
I'm pretty sure you can buy that mask online...the boots are the most impressive part of ElPacero's get up.

pacer4ever
11-10-2010, 11:50 PM
I'm pretty sure you can buy that mask online...the boots are the most impressive part of ElPacero's get up.

ya but the guy should have boght baby blue for OKC colors. The shade is way off.

Doddage
11-10-2010, 11:51 PM
Screenshot?

pacer4ever
11-10-2010, 11:54 PM
Screenshot?

idk how but this guy got an ugly mug lol big and a thick beard

Day-V
11-11-2010, 12:16 AM
idk how but this guy got an ugly mug lol big and a thick beard

Hit the "PrtScn" button on your keyboard, and paste it into MS Paint or any kind of paint/photo editer.

xBulletproof
11-11-2010, 12:20 AM
Hit the "PrtScn" button on your keyboard, and paste it into MS Paint or any kind of paint/photo editer.

PntScn will show everything on your entire PC screen. Hit "Alt + PrtScn" at the same time. It will only take a screenshot of the program you're running at the time. In this case, JUST the ugly mug. lol

DocHolliday
11-11-2010, 10:52 AM
It's your basic luchador mask that they sell at flea markets and probably wrestling sites. Of course you're gonna see it around.

pwee31
11-11-2010, 10:57 AM
I saw plenty of masks before El Pacero. What made him unique was the rest of his outfit, and of course the name!

Of course you're going to still see the masks, they've been around for awhile, but we all know the Pacers have the official Women's World Champion!

El Pacero
11-11-2010, 12:07 PM
The style of my lucha mask is called "The Shocker" and yes it has been around for many ages. I still have my padres original mask that was handed down to me.

It seems like the mask appearances are increasing. They say imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, but I say lawsuits are the sincerest response!

travmil
11-11-2010, 12:47 PM
It seems like the mask appearances are increasing. They say imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, but I say lawsuits are the sincerest response!

A lawsuit? Come on man. I say anytime you see an imitator, you should immediately challenge his wife/girlfriend to a no holds barred cage match at half time.

El Pacero
11-11-2010, 01:21 PM
A lawsuit? Come on man. I say anytime you see an imitator, you should immediately challenge his wife/girlfriend to a no holds barred cage match at half time.

You Win! (twist my arm)

Hicks
11-11-2010, 01:31 PM
The style of my lucha mask is called "The Shocker" and yes it has been around for many ages. I still have my padres original mask that was handed down to me.

When I googled that, I see it, but it's not in the same colors as yours. Did you get a custom order?

pacer4ever
11-11-2010, 01:33 PM
When I googled that, I see it, but it's not in the same colors as yours. Did you get a custom order?

the guy at the OKC had the same colors so i dont think they are custom. I would think the guy at the okc game would have baby blue instead

El Pacero
11-11-2010, 03:32 PM

Yeah, the Shocker is available in lots of colors. I can't find the same shade of blue as last seasons mask, which is why I'm currently wearing my backup bedazzled special appearance mask that Dukie loves so much.

The new ones I got have a lighter blue and blue around the eyes, as modeled by Area 55 member Will Prim during Halloween.

http://elpacero.com/pics/will-as-el-pacero.gif