PDA

View Full Version : Pacemates appreciation

jhondog28
11-10-2010, 03:39 PM
Shea is my favorite and normally we have a thread for them, but just in case I thought I would start one for this years ladies. Just a reminder to be respectful in your posts!!!!!!!!!

Good job Pacemates!

dlewyus
11-10-2010, 07:16 PM
:inbeforethelock:

cdash
11-10-2010, 07:18 PM
:inbeforethelock:

Yep. We aren't allowed to discuss girls on PD. Sookie is lucky to be here.

RamBo_Lamar
11-10-2010, 07:56 PM
I can say this year's Pacemates are a very lovely and talented group of young women
who we can all be proud of representing the Pacers and the city of Indianapolis.

Fantastic job by Pacers Sports & Entertainment to find these outstanding individuals!

:applaud::applaud::applaud::applaud::applaud:

:boomer:

IndyPacer
11-10-2010, 08:17 PM
Yep. We aren't allowed to discuss girls on PD. Sookie is lucky to be here.

That's too bad. Athough we might claw each others eyes out over Dunleavy vs. Rush, I think we could actually agree on the Pacemates' hotness. :D

xBulletproof
11-10-2010, 08:19 PM
That's too bad. Athough we might claw each others eyes out over Dunleavy vs. Rush, I think we could actually agree on the Pacemates' hotness. :D

You haven't been reading this site long, huh?

IndyPacer
11-10-2010, 08:23 PM
You haven't been reading this site long, huh?

We don't have to agree which one is the hottest. The squad offers plenty of variety to suit one's tastes.

As for my person tastes...one of each, please! :D

PacerPenguins
11-10-2010, 08:27 PM
erika works for my dad

xBulletproof
11-10-2010, 08:49 PM
We don't have to agree which one is the hottest. The squad offers plenty of variety to suit one's tastes.

As for my person tastes...one of each, please! :D

I can recall a thread a couple years ago that got pretty disgusting. I mean in a way that was disgusting in the things that were directed towards the women. I was pretty appalled knowing people from the Pacers org read this site, and players obviously. I was pretty embarrassed, and I wasn't even the one who said it.

I hope that thread was lost in the server issues that happened a while back.

Naptown_Seth
11-10-2010, 09:07 PM
erika works for my dad
I'll bet she does.*

* isn't it amazing how ANYTHING can sound dirty, and also how I can help ruin an otherwise well intentioned thread to celebrate the objectification of a group of woman created for the purpose of being objectified**

**they are pretty darn good at their job which makes my life a little bit happier...if only they would objectify me a little. I mean there's a six pack in there, you just gotta dig down into the ice a little to find it.
:dance:

PacerFan31
11-10-2010, 09:11 PM
I appreciate the fact that they go out there every night even though they are the worst dance team in the NBA.

:confused:

And that had to be said because???

Sookie
11-10-2010, 09:25 PM
With Brandon and Dahntay on the team I guess I can't get too upset with the objectifying. :P

judicata
11-10-2010, 09:26 PM
I appreciate the fact that they go out there every night even though they are the worst dance team in the NBA.

Classy.

jhondog28
11-10-2010, 09:27 PM
The past 2 years we had Pacemate threads and those didnt get locked up. Geez my bad no idea we could be such pigs

graphic-er
11-10-2010, 09:49 PM
:confused:

And that had to be said because???

And so it begins....

Mackey you about to learn just how high the pedestal is for the Pacemates to the moral majority on this board.

PacerFan31
11-10-2010, 09:51 PM
And so it begins....

Mackey you about to learn just how high the pedestal is for the Pacemates to the moral majority on this board.

Nothing is going to "begin" bro, I honestly don't care at all what he thinks of them, it was just a pretty d*ck thing to say for no real reason honestly. Especially in an appreciation thread.

graphic-er
11-10-2010, 09:56 PM
Nothing is going to "begin" bro, I honestly don't care at all what he thinks of them, it was just a pretty d*ck thing to say for no real reason honestly. Especially in an appreciation thread.

Maybe not by you, but you know what I mean.

heywoode
11-11-2010, 10:38 PM
And this is the reason why I don't post much around here anymore. Scratch that, the reason I don't post OR READ much around here anymore...

Call me elitist or whatever, but it isn't too hard to remember the couple of handfuls of people who post here that are worth reading. The rest come off as lazy typing teenagers who aren't mature enough to put a filter on that hole below their nose. Just because you believe something to be true, doesn't mean it needs to be stated. Not that hard to figure out what opinions you have that you need to just keep to yourself.

graphic-er
11-11-2010, 11:53 PM
Just because you believe something to be true, doesn't mean it needs to be stated. Not that hard to figure out what opinions you have that you need to just keep to yourself.

Elitist! Some would say the same about you!

Kegboy
11-12-2010, 01:47 AM
Well, if they ever get off their butts and post the results of this photo shoot, we'll have our 9th annual poll.

http://www.nba.com/pacers/video/2010/10/22/PacematesPhotoShoot2010wmv-1445737/index.html

Kegboy
11-12-2010, 01:59 AM
Elitist! Some would say the same about you!

:thumbsdow

Peck
11-12-2010, 02:06 AM
Yip, this is going to go nowhere fast.

Time for the

http://www.psdgraphics.com/file/padlock-icon-1280x1024.jpg